Looking for new employment.

capricornhorse
Quartz

Looking for new employment.

Postby capricornhorse » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Hello people, G'day Chris...

Generally my life is going well, im in a blossoming relationship, home life is good but...
I feel as though my employer is exploiting myself and other workmates, my employer paid to put myself and a couple of other people through further training at work, that was about a year ago, we paid ourselves off in the first 2 weeks with the money we earnt for the company. I kicked up a stink and got a 4% rise about 3 months ago, which was an insult considering other people in the industry doing the same thing are earning a good 30%-40% more than me. I've been trying to get some group action going amongst the guys, but even if we do get results, i fear its going to be another pissy 4% rise.

Dont get me wrong, the money im getting is ok, but because i feel as though im being taken advantage of im becoming spiteful, and i want to leave to show these motherf***ers what im worth.

Is there any opportunities on the horizon? or will i need to ride it out?

Cheers Thanks :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Looking for new employment.

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

i've been in your shoes years ago.

I used to work as a Service technician... Left 4 times to get payrises :(
While other technicians with less brains, did less work, they used to send everything from Sydney's CBD clients for me to fix, because they didnt have the technical abilities, (i called them couriers instead of technicians) and used to get more money because they were the service managers mates in a previous Company.

We got together like u r trying to do for a payrise, and I only got 2k increase while the bosses mates got 10k increase.

I had enough and one morning on friday, I got there and said I'm resigning see you later, he was shouting how much money did I need to stay, as I was heading for the front door. Later I heard from the staff , that same weekend he had a stroke while driving and was in an accident. I blame myself for that, but I had no other choice but to leave. :(

Sorry for my rant :-s

Anyway back to you.

I feel deceipt, dishonour and hidden agendas.
But I also feel that if you leave and start your own business venture or find new employment, you will do very well :-bd
So there is something very good financially in the horizon for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

capricornhorse
Quartz

Postby capricornhorse » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks for that Chris...

Just what i needed to hear :)

I knew it inside me.

Cheers.

capricornhorse
Quartz

Postby capricornhorse » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Just an update on my situation.... :)

Four of us got together and went to the office and if you break it down, we're asking for $100 bucks extra a week each....so yeah, its gotta go thru a meeting with the other directors and ill know next week :-o

Keep ya posted...

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm

thanks for the update.

I have a gut feeling they won't accept it. However i could be wrong :)
I feel they will come back with a counter offer.

Let us know what happens.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

capricornhorse
Quartz

Postby capricornhorse » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:35 pm

And so they did come back with a counter offer which works out to about $65 bucks a week :)

Not to bad for now.....

Thanks Chris.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Well done.

$65 a week aint too bad :ymapplause:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”