Trials and Tribulations of a Young Adult

teffy
Quartz

Trials and Tribulations of a Young Adult

Postby teffy » Wed May 02, 2012 12:47 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and slightly nervous :P

I would love to ask, without imposing I hope, If I receive some information regarding my love life (generic I know :| ) . Have went through a few interesting things, would be good to have things from a psychic perspective and maybe future possibilities or advancements :P

Things happened....

Thank you guys so much for this by the way. I've went through....well the most interesting and hard.... times of my life recently..... Would love to know whats happening with the other person... what they're thinking... And what is to come for me maybe... I'm not even sure ha... anyway thanks :)

I'm a guy :P And yes i'm 18 :D

Kind Regards and Thanks!

T.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Trials and Tribulations of a Young Adult

Postby jazz » Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and slightly nervous :P

I would love to ask, without imposing I hope, If I receive some information regarding my love life (generic I know :| ) . Have went through a few interesting things, would be good to have things from a psychic perspective and maybe future possibilities or advancements :P

Things happened....

Thank you guys so much for this by the way. I've went through....well the most interesting and hard.... times of my life recently..... Would love to know whats happening with the other person... what they're thinking... And what is to come for me maybe... I'm not even sure ha... anyway thanks :)

I'm a guy :P And yes i'm 18 :D

Kind Regards and Thanks!

T.
Hi Teffy :) nothing to be nervous about thats our job :) hoping we can give you the right kind of help, your question a litle bit confusing unless its me its 3.58 in the morning so i could be dreaming and thinking i am answering your question lol,
Okay first of all are you in a r/ship now with a young lady? and want to know anything about that r/ship or where it is going? or..... have you broken up and want to know what is coming in for you, sorry i cant tell you what the other person is thinking that goes into mind reading which i dont do :) just take some time out to think about how you would like to ask a question as it makes our job easier to be able to bring through the right kind of guidance for you from my spirit guides i ask my guides about a question then they do all the work by giving you what they know you need in the way of answers and guidance that will help you the most....are the hard times you have been through recently have anything to do with a r/ship or past r/ships?
(eg)
I am in a r/ship with a girl that i like very much for 6 months and would like to know if this r/ship is going to grow and become something special......or I have been through some very difficult times in r/ships and have recently broken up with my last girlfriend would like to know if new love is coming into my life ..... something like that as i dont know where the most interesting and hard time in your life recently fits into the question????. take your time and please ask your question in a way i can understand so my guides can bring forward the right kind of guidance you need dont be nervous we just want to give you the best help we can :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

teffy
Quartz

Postby teffy » Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 am

Yeah sorry about that :P It was a break up. And I guess I would love to know whats coming.... but also why it happened... how it happened. I was so much in love...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah sorry about that :P It was a break up. And I guess I would love to know whats coming.... but also why it happened... how it happened. I was so much in love...

Hi Teffy :)
Thankyou for that. :)
Okay you are not alone when it comes to r/ships and break ups :( i filled up half of our ocean with tears from my breakups lol, it was hard at the time and i didnt understand why either :-\ i thought if you loved someone they would love you back and everything would be fine.

You are at a learning time in your r/ships, we have karmic learning r/ships and we have soul mate r/ships on a soul level of love and trust, and of course there are some people who choose to be on their own after many r/ship break ups and find they were mean to be on their own as they didnt need anyone in their life to make it complete or happy and that they are content doing whatever they please in life without a partner and at my dinosaur age i am one of theose people :)

Try not to take break ups to heart, i know it hurts you in the heart but dont take it personally, you were simply trying to love the wrong person who wasnt right for you and theres nothing wrong with you, r/ships will come as far as they are meant to for whatever reason when the r/ship ends so does the lesson on that karmic level.
We need to ask ourselves this, did i FEEL loved and appreciated or did i FEEL the r/ship was very one sided??? there are many questions we need to ask ourselves in reality, when we believe we are in love we dont always see or feel what is really going on, we shut our eyes to things that are signals or signs to us but we dont want to believe them because at that time we really do believe we were in love with that person.
As we grow with our r/ship lessons and if we are willing to learn from each r/ship about ourselves and others then we will understand more why we have had a certain expereince with a person, we are totally responsible for who we allow into our lives and bring into our lives as a partner, lover, friend each person is a lesson to us until we graduate from the necessary karmic lessons we have chosen before we come here to have, and know what we want and what we dont want.
When we are ready to recieve the right person into our lives if it is meant to be for us as an individual,the Universe sets up that meeting, time and place, now a soul mate r/ship on a soul level of love and trust is one that will last.... we attract our soul mate in with our energy, and visa versa, those two energies blend in as one and two people become one on a soul level. :ymhug: yet allow each other to be their own individual.
You may have many lessons yet or you may not it all depends on what you have chosen before you came here.... r/ships open us up to the truth of ourselves in every way that is why we have them and that is why they are necessary for some poeple more than others, my mum and dad met and my dad knew mum was going to be his wife, and his soulmate so 59 years later until my dad passed over they have been together and they loved each other very much....so you see some souls do not need to have karmic learning r/shps because they have worked through all their karmic r/ships in past lives so in this life time mum and dad were meant to meet at an early age and just be together from there on. :ymhug:
Every karmic learning lesson we are meant to have is perfect for our learning and growth and for the growth of our soul.
I learned from mine a looooooong time ago, and it took my many years to learn what i was meant to for myself and about myself, my faults, my weaknesses, my strengths, my insecurities, my doubts, my fears, everything i needed to learn for myself came through my karmic r/ships and they have made me the person i am today, secure, confident, independant, happy and content within to be how i want to be, it has taken me nearly a lifetime to learn that i dont need a man in my life to be happy or complete i can be all those things myself and i can do what i like when i like as alot of my partners were control freaks and worse. :ymdevil:
Everyone is different as individuals so just go with the flow, meet girls as friends first, give yourself time to get to know what is underneath what you see on the outside, a persons true personality is something they cannot hide, so give yourself time to trust what you feel as real or false with a person, time shows us what we need to know and see about a person.
You arent going to miss out but i do feel you will want to be as you need to be with a person and feel comfortable being yourself which is the best way i feel just be yourself the right one will love you for the person you really are and you will discover that for yourself, you do have alot to look forward to in life and lots of exciting adventures will come your way so enjoy your life to the fullest and dont focus on just r/ships they come into your life anyway when its time in divine timing i hope that has helped you to understand a bit better about r/ships you will be fine :) Gobless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

teffy
Quartz

Postby teffy » Wed May 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you so much for your detailed advice!! Learnt a lot that I did'nt know :)

Im just painfully curious to know... is there any message I could get regarding where i'm heading this year in that department?? and what they are feeling or anything regards to them that you get?

I know I have learnt a lot from this relationship.... It has, I hope, made me a more complete and wise person :P

Thanks again
T.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Thank you so much for your detailed advice!! Learnt a lot that I did'nt know :)

Im just painfully curious to know... is there any message I could get regarding where i'm heading this year in that department?? and what they are feeling or anything regards to them that you get?

I know I have learnt a lot from this relationship.... It has, I hope, made me a more complete and wise person :P

Thanks again
T.
Hi teffy :) i am glad you got something from the r/ship bit :) it has taken me years 50 actually to learn about them so i do understand what r/ships are about and what we need to do for ourselves. :)
could i have your date of birth please and i will see what your heading into from your year number and confused again big sorry but who is what they feeling or anything regards to them??? :-\ tar.

teffy
Quartz

Postby teffy » Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm

The person that ended the relationship....

I'm slightly hesitant about giving out my date of birth :P a bit of a dumb fear that someone I know will find this post and link it back to me :D But I think I know what your asking, In numerology apparently im an 8. Thats my life path, or main number and this years path for me is an 8 too.. I've checked a few times.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 am

[quote="teffy"]The person that ended the relationship....

I'm slightly hesitant about giving out my date of birth :P a bit of a dumb fear that someone I know will find this post and link it back to me :D But I think I know what your asking, In numerology apparently im an 8. Thats my life path, or main number and this years path for me is an 8 too.. I've checked a few times.

Okay that is something you can look up in any numerology book for yourself as a guide as to where you will be heading.
As to the r/ship you need to let that go now, as i have said r/ships come as far as they are meant to it doesnt matter what she is thinking, feeling, or doing now, you chose to have that expereince with each other for both of your learning for your highest of good.
As i got better at excepting my r/ship break ups a wise lady i saw years ago told me this if you are finding it hard to let go of the r/ship emotionaly and the hurt, and are hanging on too much of why why why?? this may help you to release it and move on now with your life and what is waiting up ahead of you in your future.......bless the person you were in the r'/ship with, give thanks for that r/ship and what you have learned from that r/ship that was for your highest of good, then bless the r/ship and the experience and let it go otherwise you will be driving yourself nuts thinking why why why all the time and you wont allow new things that are meant to come into your life a chance for a new start using the wisdom you have of your last r/ship did you ask yourself questions about that r/ship? being totally honest to yourself and answering honestly it will give you more insight of that r/ship and why that experience you both chose to have happened.... then you will see clearly why it didnt work out some do some dont thats it in a nutshell. Godbless.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”