Soulmate

Jojo87
Quartz

Soulmate

Postby Jojo87 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 am

Hi Everyone :) may i please request a reading or some insight into my situation.
well after a very hard time the last few years and past relationships and bad things leaving my life i have unexpectedly met someone that means so much to me it hasn't been long maybe about a month but i have some funny connection to him, we met randomly it's like destiny brought us together i don't know i'm still shocked about the whole thing lol I myself have gifts and as you all know it's very hard when reading for yourself when mixed with emotion. I guess my question is what you guys think about my future with this wonderful man in my life his name is George born 6th feb 1988, and my dob is 4th Aug 1987 would love to hear anything anyone feels about this relationship now and in the future with him, i do feel for some reason this one is the one !! :) thank you so much.
much love & Light, JoJo
Love & Light <3 PureOldSoul aka JoJo xx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Soulmate

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:17 am

Hi Everyone :) may i please request a reading or some insight into my situation.
well after a very hard time the last few years and past relationships and bad things leaving my life i have unexpectedly met someone that means so much to me it hasn't been long maybe about a month but i have some funny connection to him, we met randomly it's like destiny brought us together i don't know i'm still shocked about the whole thing lol I myself have gifts and as you all know it's very hard when reading for yourself when mixed with emotion. I guess my question is what you guys think about my future with this wonderful man in my life his name is George born 6th feb 1988, and my dob is 4th Aug 1987 would love to hear anything anyone feels about this relationship now and in the future with him, i do feel for some reason this one is the one !! :) thank you so much.
much love & Light, JoJo

Hi Jojo,
A month is a very short time to be with someone to be able to know if he is the one, its great that you have met someone nice and feel a connection with.
This is your experience and you both chose to be with each other to have this time together to see if you are soul mates on that level of love or if this is a karmic learning lesson r/ship.
Time together will allow you to "FEEL" what is real with this person as only you know the type of person you
want to be with and grow old with and time is the only way we know if we are suited to a person and they with us, you have to have the necessary experiences that a couple need to know that.
You said you do feel for some reason this is the one:)?

In reality this r/ship is very young enjoy your time together, its best not to question if this is to be but wait and see yourself will come with time, if we expect too much too soon we may be disappointed when things are new with a person we just meet its all cloud 9 stuff and we cant see past that, we close our eyes off to many things that we should be seeing because we just want it to be the one for us..

The future isn't ours to give its yours to live and experience what you choose before you came here and according to your destiny.
I know from years of r/ships and two marriages that no one can tell you exactly how things are going to be with a person you are with and for your future as we all have our own experiences to live through with a person we chose to bring into our lives as a potential partner, friend, lover etc.

You can be with a person for many years then things between two people can fall apart, as individuals we will all have our own experiences with a person that no one else can tell you about.

We can have a connection feeling with many people and if that is a good feeling it usually is because in a past life we have met that person before and have had kindness between us and sometimes that person will just pass through our lives but greeting us letting us know they have known us in a past life and we will just meet by fate to say hello again, and others we have a connection with may stay in our lives for whatever reason.

Honestly it is best not to keep questioning things just wait and see how this is meant to turn out for you both according to your chosen destiny and enjoy each other without putting will this be, is he the one, will we be together in the future, are we soulmates? you will see all that you question now in divine timing and by spending time together getting to know each other beyond the "NEW" feeling on cloud 9 stuff that we all have when we meet someone new.

Just enjoy your new found someone as a friend and let it just be as it is go out have lots of fun and laughter together and don't question just be ;)

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”