Is He Cheating?

Jojo87
Quartz

Is He Cheating?

Postby Jojo87 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 am

Hi everyone :)
I would please like some help with my situation, i have been in a relationship for 4 years and in Jan this year i found text messages from a girl in my partners phone, iv met the girl before as she is my uncles friend but anyway i would like to know if anything physically, sexually or romantically happend between my boyfriend and her while they were alone? Or was their any discussion of anything like that ? The text message said why dont u come over for a continuation of the other morning perhaps? His name is Rob hers is Jackie. He swears black and blue nothing happend and does everytime i ask him and
I myself have gifts and im assuming things but its hard to know if i'm right when my heart is involved in my own situation. Thanks Guys xx
Love & Light <3 PureOldSoul aka JoJo xx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is He Cheating?

Postby jazz » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 am

Hi everyone :)
I would please like some help with my situation, i have been in a relationship for 4 years and in Jan this year i found text messages from a girl in my partners phone, iv met the girl before as she is my uncles friend but anyway i would like to know if anything physically, sexually or romantically happend between my boyfriend and her while they were alone? Or was their any discussion of anything like that ? The text message said why dont u come over for a continuation of the other morning perhaps? His name is Rob hers is Jackie. He swears black and blue nothing happend and does everytime i ask him and
I myself have gifts and im assuming things but its hard to know if i'm right when my heart is involved in my own situation. Thanks Guys xx

Hi jo,

Ask yourself with your gut feelings as they are your truth...these questions

Do i have complete trust in my partner after 4 years of being in a r/ship?

Why would my uncles female friend be texting my boyfriend?

Why wouldnt she text me if she wanted to talk as she is my Uncles friend.?

Why doesnt my boyfriend think its strange that she is texting him?

For what purpose is she texting your boyfriend? and not you?

Why didnt he mention the textes to me and talk to me about her texting him and explain the
meaning of her texts to me?

Why were they alone without you?

For what reason were you not included?

Why has he kept these messages from you if you had to find them?

Whenever someone keeps something from you about another female warning bells should go off, a r/ship is about having trust with your partner if you havent got trust then you havent got a sincere solid r/ship.

You should be able to feel not think i can trust my partner.
When it comes to love we are blinded at times by what we are told, and what our partners only want us to hear or know.

I am not going to say anymore about this, i want you to use your intuition in reality and not blinded by your love for him and see what your gut is telling you going on some of the questions you need to answer yourself to do with this girl and your partner.

You will find out the truth in your own way and time and i believe it is the best way for you to learn about the truth and what is false so you can learn to trust what you feel in your gut, you have a built in High Priestess she is with you all the time and so are your spirit guides/guide they give you certain feelings in your gut, this is for you to feel the truth from falseness if a warning bell goes off in your gutt you can be sure something is not right.

Good luck with this situation and remember r/ships come and go in our lives for our learning and growth, we choose who we bring into our lives for that purpose of learning, if you are in a karmic learning lesson r.ship you will find out in your own way, we all have them some fewer than others, some will meet their soulmate from the start and wont have any karmic learning lesson r/ships that is because they have learned from previous lives here what they have needed to have a soulmate love come into their lives without the hassle of r.ships where they have to learn from who is true who is false.

Endings always bring new beginings into our lives and we need to take any valuable learning lessons from our expereinces we have chosen negative and positive into the future with us to guide us when making new choices and decisions for ourselves where it is important....

If he was my boyfriend i wouldnt be feeling too happy about this whole situation but that is just my opinion i would be confronting your Uncles friend in front of your Uncle about the texting and meeting with your boyfriend or does he know about it? is she just a friend to your uncle or are they in a r.ship?

These are the questions only your boyfriend and your Uncles female friend can answer to your satisfaction face to face with you listening with your gut feeling and intuition so you know where you are and what is exactly going on with this situation....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

well said :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis Spartan by blood.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Jojo87
Quartz

Postby Jojo87 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks Jazz, great advice and yes i feel what i feel and i knew before it happened !! i felt it weeks before and when i met her i just didn't like her character at all and my gut never lies i know good from bad people straight away, this girl is one of those home wreckers she's been with many men and the vibe she gives out is just wrong. I do feel they kissed and if they had more time who knows what could of happen. I'v asked him 100 times and he gets angry and denies it, i think she is the one that came on to him but i do know it takes two to tangle and both are as guilty as each other. she wont respond to me or my uncle at all so i can't get her version she doesn't care she knew he had a girlfriend as still pursued things or i'm thinking maybe it happened before she met me they met the night before i met her. He was with my uncle at their friends house and she was there my uncle and his friend then had to duck out a little while for about an hour and they were left alone. I guess i just have to trust what i feel ot else i will never know because he is so stubborn.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 pm

So your still going to stay with him?

I don't think this is going to end up well for you in the end.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Jojo87
Quartz

Postby Jojo87 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 am

No i'm definitely not i'm sorting myself out and organising moving out at the moment, i know it won't because once a lier always a lier.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

No i'm definitely not i'm sorting myself out and organising moving out at the moment, i know it won't because once a lier always a lier.

Good Gurl ;)

You are allowing yourself to be deserving more of a liar and a cheat in your life that is why we have the lessons we do with certain people that we bring into our lives not only to learn about them but ourselves and what we want and dont want in our lives as a partner.
Always trust your intuition we all have it built in and are born with it, we all have spirit guides to help us at
different times in our lives your gut feelings are your guides giving you feelings so you know how to learn to trust what you are feeling over what blinds us at times and that is other people telling us what we want to hear because they cant handle telling us the truth and losing what they have for their selfish needs and wants and what is holding them up because they are too weak to stand on their own two feet L-)

There will always be males and females who dont care who they hurt when they go after a cheap thrill with someone else's partner and someones's partner doesnt stop to think about who they are hurting and cheating on x_x they create karma for themselves by doing that, and wonder why when their partner finds out about it they give them the ass, :-o it is what they have done themselves they try to cover up things with lies and anger they get mad at their partner because they dont want to lose a good thing how selfish is that but that is what some lessons are all about to allow us to see the truth and give ourselves more self worth and confidence to allow ourselves something alot better than the one we sent on their way :)

You will be fine, take a big step into your own personal power and move into the future knowing there is alot more up ahead waiting for you that is going to be better, happier, more reliable and stable in all area's of your life. :) good luck you will be okay jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 pm

:ymapplause: :ymparty:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

:ymapplause: :ymparty:
She has got it good for her (*) ;)

Jojo87
Quartz

Postby Jojo87 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

:) thanks guys :) yeah i know i deserve better and will enjoy being on my own for a while :) xx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”