Soulmate? Purpose

Jojo87
Quartz

Soulmate? Purpose

Postby Jojo87 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 am

Hi Guys :) i wanted to know what my life purpose is and when i will meet the one and any details about him and our meeting, i'v had many paid readings and they all seem to be different. My name is joanne born 4th aug 1987. Thank you :)
Love & Light <3 PureOldSoul aka JoJo xx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Soulmate? Purpose

Postby jazz » Mon May 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi Guys :) i wanted to know what my life purpose is and when i will meet the one and any details about him and our meeting, i'v had many paid readings and they all seem to be different. My name is joanne born 4th aug 1987. Thank you :)
Hi jojo87 :)

All readers will offer something different no reader is the same, if you have had alot of readings they can confuse you, its best to take what you feel or what gels with you in your gut feelings with each reading sometimes there is only one thing that will be meant to be given to you that really gels with you and the rest wont matter all that much as life will be as it will be anyway for us as individuals.

Your lifes purpose will be shown to you from the necessary experiences you have chosen before you came to this earth plane, your spirit guides teach you and progress you with any purpose you are to have in life that involves helping others and being a Leo you have good intuition and healing abilities, we cannot always give you your lifes purpose but can give insights of what gifts you have been given that is going to work with you to do with your purpose here.

The Universe sets up the meeting for the right one when you are ready to recieve that person in your life(,Divine timing) as we have karmic learning r/ship lessons and soulmate r./ships as they are meant to be for us as an individual....there is much to learn about r/ships so we will have the necessary lessons set up for us by the universe and what we have chosen and how we have chosen to learn, we always have the perfect lessons to learn, grow and teach from we need to first experience what we dont want in the way of a r/ship before we can welcome what we do want in our lives according to our destiny.

I see a very busy life for you but an exciting one, and i feel you will meet many characters that will leave an impression on you , also you will meet people who will have the right energy and wisdom to offer you and guide you with, as well as those you need to learn from that arent of a positive energy.
I feel you will be quite chosey with who you want in your life you will need to know and be very sure in your heart that you want to commit to who you chose and how you want to be but once you know you will be fine you will have the happiness you are meant to have in the way you will choose to :)
Hope that helped Godbless.
Please let me know :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Well said Jazz

JoJo your future is in your hands. It is your decision when you decide to meet the "one".

Unfortunately the "one" won't come knocking on your door on their own. You must make the decision to create opportunities to meet the 'one"

Depending on how much work you put in, will depend on how much time it takes you to find the 'one"
Rev. Chris Roubis Spartan by blood.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Jojo87
Quartz

Postby Jojo87 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:20 am

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. It's been a weird year for me basically i'v gone in hiding not wanting to talk to anyone just wanting to be alone and i'm not sure why. I'v recently developed a "gift" i don't know how or why but i feel spirits around and i say things randomly before they happen and i'v been right with everything so far. I don't get told these things somehow they just come out of my mouth out of no where, i can't even control when i want to know something it just happens on it's own. my grandmother who i was very close to died 8 years ago she was extremely gifted being a psychic medium i'm not sure if it's her coming to me (i feel it is).
I'v had a very hard life for such a young person. I'v seen and been through things i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy and i'v had to be an adult most my life just to look after my self. i'm in a strange place right now very confused and don't know what to do next or how to develop my gift. any advice guys?

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 am

developing the gift comes with time, and how much open you are to it.

perhaps joining a spiritual class or workshop, maybe even joining a good spiritual church or circle.
Rev. Chris Roubis Spartan by blood.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 30, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. It's been a weird year for me basically i'v gone in hiding not wanting to talk to anyone just wanting to be alone and i'm not sure why. I'v recently developed a "gift" i don't know how or why but i feel spirits around and i say things randomly before they happen and i'v been right with everything so far. I don't get told these things somehow they just come out of my mouth out of no where, i can't even control when i want to know something it just happens on it's own. my grandmother who i was very close to died 8 years ago she was extremely gifted being a psychic medium i'm not sure if it's her coming to me (i feel it is).
I'v had a very hard life for such a young person. I'v seen and been through things i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy and i'v had to be an adult most my life just to look after my self. i'm in a strange place right now very confused and don't know what to do next or how to develop my gift. any advice guys?
Hi Jo :)
If you feel your grandmother is around you then she is, our loved ones in spirit try very hard to help us, i feel your grandmother will be your spiritual helper and along with your spirit guides she will be right there to give you guidance, reasurrance, comfort her love and let you know that everything will be alright in your life, just as my son does for me he is my spiritual helper along with all my heavenly help and i feel his love and presence around me very strongly and he has helped me get through alot of what i have gone through also when i wanted to give up and leave this earth plane.

You can go to a good spiritual church or join a group as Chris suggested, but your gifts are progressed by your spiritual guides and by the experiences you have had that you have chosen as a light worker for the growth of your soul and spiritual knowledge which works hand in hand with our physical earth plane lessons and our spiritual path, when you have been chosen and choose this path which is not an easy one by the way, but a very rewarding one as far as helping others who need the right kind of help who have suffered alot and gone through alot in their lives that need genuine comfort, reasurrance, hope, and loving messages from our loved ones in spirit who bring much comfort and joy to those who need it giving them proof of life after and letting their loved ones know they are always with them and around them with their love and presence helping them and guiding them giving them strength when they need it and a hug when they need it too :ymhug:
Your spirit guides will teach you how to use your gifts they teach us many lessons before we are ready to use our gifts in the way we have been chosen to use them it will all make sense just go with the flow and just know you are always being looked after and loved by your heavenly help, they never give us what we cannot handle but we must learn how to deal with certain things to know when ever we are put down by others because of our gifts how to deal with certain people who will do that i have had many lessons with that and didnt understand why spirit would do that to me when i only ever wanted to help people, but as i was shown i had to trust enough in spirit to know that what they give me for another can be challenged by another but will prove to be true when that person is ready to see the truth of what came through for them the amount of tears i have cried and the frustration i have felt when i have had people who have come just to put me down and tell me i am wrong was nearly enough to chuck it all in and walk away from my ,purpose here, but then spirit would bring me a soul in so much pain they knew i would help them in the right way with their love and wisdom coming through to show me i needed to learn how to stay strong with the hecklers and that my work is more important than them putting me down, they are the lessons you will learn as you go along and you see that spirit will always be there for you, i have had many cross words with my spirit guides and i dont know how many times i have said that it i quit this is not worth it, then they show you in many ways why it is worth it :ymhug:
I know you will be alright give it time and yourself time, i found i was different too in the way i wasnt all that sociable with others i felt like an outcast at times, but it was just the way i needed to be and wanted to be once you get past the not knowing what is going on and you understand more of your gifts and where you are headed you will probably find yourself opening up more to others but still wanting your quiet space. ..... God and his heavenly help are always with you guiding you with his light just trust in knowing you are loved, protected and are progressed with your gifts when they know you are ready to learn on a higher level we are always learning not only just here on this earth plane but beyond..hope that has helped you a little more Godbless. :ymhug: Ps. the good news is it all makes sense in the end :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Jojo87
Quartz

Postby Jojo87 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 am

Thank you so much for the lovely advice :) I feel much more at ease now knowing the thoughts i have of myself being weird and feeling like a outcast, wanting to end it all and hiding away are not so crazy and are just part of the experience. Your advice truly inspired me to keep my chin up and realise i'm not the only one out there with hard circumstances to deal with, and it's selfish of me to even have ever think like that.
I know i am still naive and have much to learn in life before i progress i just wish i knew why now at 24 though i was told it happened to me 5 years ago, i guess it's just the beginning and time will tell.
I haven't met my spirit guide yet i don't know who it is or how to reach them, though i hope i do soon :)
Thanks again for the advice xx ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

Thank you so much for the lovely advice :) I feel much more at ease now knowing the thoughts i have of myself being weird and feeling like a outcast, wanting to end it all and hiding away are not so crazy and are just part of the experience. Your advice truly inspired me to keep my chin up and realise i'm not the only one out there with hard circumstances to deal with, and it's selfish of me to even have ever think like that.
I know i am still naive and have much to learn in life before i progress i just wish i knew why now at 24 though i was told it happened to me 5 years ago, i guess it's just the beginning and time will tell.
I haven't met my spirit guide yet i don't know who it is or how to reach them, though i hope i do soon :)
Thanks again for the advice xx ;)
Hi jojo :) I am glad you feel better about yourself your'e not weird just gifted thats what people used to say to me :)) whenever i felt like i was you will fine you have gifts to help others and will do alot of good the self reward is knowing that you can make a difference in someones life to help them feel reasurred,comforted, and give them some directon or guidance so they understand more about themselves and thier lives just as you needed that for yourself.
Godbless and thankyou for your reply :ymhug:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”