Curious

Tinker
Quartz

Curious

Postby Tinker » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for this free service and opportunity.
I was wondering if you could confirm if my current relationship (which started out rather testing for the first few months) is going to continue in the great mode it is we are currently experiencing.
Any advise re: work would also be appreciated. I work as a self employed consultant and am wondering about any new clients in the new future. I have had an uneasy feeling for the past few days and was wondering if you might advise what this could be related to and if it will settle.

Regards and many thanks,
Tinker

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Curious

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:10 pm

I was wondering if you could confirm if my current relationship (which started out rather testing for the first few months) is going to continue in the great mode it is we are currently experiencing.
Any advise re: work would also be appreciated. I work as a self employed consultant and am wondering about any new clients in the new future. I have had an uneasy feeling for the past few days and was wondering if you might advise what this could be related to and if it will settle.
I do feel your relationship will continue in the great mode your describing.

I do not feel your work will get better anytime soon. Perhaps you could turn to other avenues of work while things pick up again next year.

Your body is reacting to your own intuition about your future.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Tinker
Quartz

Postby Tinker » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your reply to my question a few weeks ago.
Regretfully the relationship I was referring to ended over the weekend and I am struggling with this.
Just wondering if you see reconciliation and advise if I not make contact or persue and when?

Anyother advice would greatly be appreciated.

Reagrds,

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

ouch i got one wrong... sorry to hear :ymhug:
This is what happens when I second guess... instead of going with the first thing that comes to me.. :-o

I'm getting a no for any type of reconciliation..sorry :ymhug: @};-

Many more fish in the future for you... ;;)
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”