Heart & Mind confuse HELP plsss

teejay24
Quartz

Heart & Mind confuse HELP plsss

Postby teejay24 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello :)

Thanks for making this forum it really helps some of us here. Well I'm not really good writing stuff but, i will do my best to tell my story so i can get a clear answer.

Well its been 4-5monts now since me & my ex gf broke up, in this 5months, i did everything to get her back :( i even send flowers to her house despite on long distant relationship we had, we do see each other tho, but my point is :( I DID EVERYTHING, i even made my self look like a fool at some point of resurrection this relationship.

We had 1year relationship it was an amazing 1year, but most relationship has there ups & down stage, but when to the point where 1 person had enough because of silly mistakes it is really painful to see her leave. All she wanted me to do was change, when we are together, despite on her not believing it SHE BROKE UP.

Now here i am 5months later being single, in this 5months like i said I DID EVERYTHING, but it made her more angry at me rather making an improvent. Despite of me chasing this woman who fell in love with me, I WAS TIRED :( but for some reason i kept going :(

I love this woman so much,, we don't talk much no more but i can still manage to send her small letters n messages truu her friends, i heard she's still single :( like i am now.

IS THERE A CHANCE WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER :( her name is Iris i am TJ.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Heart & Mind confuse HELP plsss

Postby jazz » Fri May 24, 2013 11:36 am

Hello :)

Thanks for making this forum it really helps some of us here. Well I'm not really good writing stuff but, i will do my best to tell my story so i can get a clear answer.

Well its been 4-5monts now since me & my ex gf broke up, in this 5months, i did everything to get her back :( i even send flowers to her house despite on long distant relationship we had, we do see each other tho, but my point is :( I DID EVERYTHING, i even made my self look like a fool at some point of resurrection this relationship.

We had 1year relationship it was an amazing 1year, but most relationship has there ups & down stage, but when to the point where 1 person had enough because of silly mistakes it is really painful to see her leave. All she wanted me to do was change, when we are together, despite on her not believing it SHE BROKE UP.

Now here i am 5months later being single, in this 5months like i said I DID EVERYTHING, but it made her more angry at me rather making an improvent. Despite of me chasing this woman who fell in love with me, I WAS TIRED :( but for some reason i kept going :(

I love this woman so much,, we don't talk much no more but i can still manage to send her small letters n messages truu her friends, i heard she's still single :( like i am now.

IS THERE A CHANCE WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER :( her name is Iris i am TJ.
Hi TJ :)
This will be as it is meant to be for both of you, only the two of you know if you want to get back together or not it is your free will and choice to part or not, if a r/ship has come as far as it is meant to, it means the lesson of that experience you both chose to have is done.

We have karmic learning lessons and we have soul mates if that is what we choose as individuals.
We receive the right kind of love when we are ready to receive that love into our lives from what we have learned (if we want to learn) from our r/ships that teach us about ourselves, the truth of ourselves, others and what we really want over what isn't right for us.
Only time will show you how this is going to be for you both as you have choices to hang on or except when something is finished and over then allow yourself time to heal, and move on into the future where different experiences are waiting for you.

You need to trust what you feel over your mind and heart, your true feelings your soul truth is what you need to take notice of, you cant think is this going to work , you need to feel if you are loved, you need to feel how she feels about you, and if you feel something is missing then it is.
If everything was okay you would be working things out now or together.
Most of us will experience many r/ships as a learning for our growth here, some will have fewer it depends on what we have chosen to learn from and how we have chosen to learn and with who.
If you are feeling insecure, about this person and about yourself then have more learning to do for yourself, and about others, not everyone is going to feel the same way as you do about them.

I feel you need to give yourself time alone to reflect on what you have experienced in this r/ship and time you have spent with this person and being honest to yourself ask yourself what did I learn from this about myself and about this person and this situation and you will be surprised at the answers you give yourself being completely honest to yourself.
We are completely responsible for who we bring into our lives as a potential partner, lover, friend , etc, so its no use complaining about it we chose the r/ship and person in it for our learning so we need not to take what happens in that r/ship to much to heart but learn from it, things go wrong all the time in r/ship, and marriages, we all have bumps in the road, but some are huge pot holes and wont be and cant be put right and when that happens it simply means we have been trying to love the wrong person.
You will be fine you will meet someone in the near future so don't really life takes care of itself :)
hope that has helped jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

teejay24
Quartz

Postby teejay24 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey JAZZ

Thanks for the feedback, yeah really i was confuse the whole time, i really wanted to know if we can work things out near future, so the conclusion is WE MIGHT BE BACK TOGETHER NEAR FUTURE OR THATS IT, those are the things playing in my head so many times?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Hey JAZZ

Thanks for the feedback, yeah really i was confuse the whole time, i really wanted to know if we can work things out near future, so the conclusion is WE MIGHT BE BACK TOGETHER NEAR FUTURE OR THATS IT, those are the things playing in my head so many times?
If things were going to be worked out what are you both doing to make that happen?
Are you talking about getting back together?
Are you talking about the issues that have created you both to part.?
How do you both feel about each other?
What are you both doing to patch things up?

A person knows when something has done its time other wise you would both be together now.
Does she say she misses you and hopes you two can work things out?
Does she tell you she loves you and wants you back in her life?

Ask yourself these questions and be honest to your self with the answers it is your choice to wait around if you want to or except that things aren't going to be as you had hoped, and allow yourself to move on into the future to have new friendships and experiences.
not every body will feel the same way about you , as you want them to.
Read again what I have given you, not in a confused mind but in a more calm mind and a lot will make sense to you as it is in reality....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

teejay24
Quartz

Postby teejay24 » Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Well I'm gonna be honest, she's angry at me because i have not change my ways when we are together, she's a type person that won't do anythings, its always me who does it to make things work out, the only reason i have not let go is, i saw the way she loved me before and i wanna make things work out again.

This thing would not happen if she saw what she wants for me,, she was hurt because like i said i dint change, but now time has heal me bait here i am trying to get her back from a long shot, so why not try

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”