really need help please...?

taytayz24
Quartz

really need help please...?

Postby taytayz24 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

hi, I have never really posted on anything like this despite the face that I believe in this stuff....

im sorry if I say something bad but I honestly have no idea what im doing and where else to ask this!

I think everything happens for a reason and before the previous two weeks I have never heard of Maryland USA.....anyways a few Mondays ago I was talking to my friend about the cannibal attacks and one of them was in Maryland (that was the first time I had heard of it) then a few days latter I found my good Charlotte CD and put it on my phone, I then listened to a song for the first time called there she goes and the lyrics go, oh there she goes so beautiful but she on a plane back to Maryland then yesterday my friend and I ran for this bus, we got on and sat down up the back and on the seat in front of me was a coin from america (like its not everyday you pick up a american coin in Australia) and on one side its got the head and stuff and on the other it says Maryland....so its a coin from Maryland.

now to me that's weird and I don't believe in coincidences.........what do you think it could mean, does it mean something?

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: really need help please...?

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 pm

I get coincidences like this happening to me a lot too. Sometimes it's our angels/guides trying to give us little hints or messages when reoccurring things like that happen as I just described to a previous person posting. I'm not sure why this Maryland thing had an impact on you, may be it's the fear associated with the whole cannibalism thing you heard about.

May be Chris or Jazz can help you a bit more on this one.

Best advice I can give you is to keep away from Maryland :-ss

Sorry I can't be of more help but seeing as you bumped into this website may be that's a sign to do some soul searching on your own spiritual beliefs, may be you just needed a nudge, yes I think thats it!!!!
O:-)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

I could be wrong, but I feel one of your past lives, you lived in Maryland.

I'm sure Jazz will get to the bottom of it... #:-s
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am

I could be wrong, but I feel one of your past lives, you lived in Maryland.

I'm sure Jazz will get to the bottom of it... #:-s

Hi :)

Truthseeker and Chris gave you two very good answers, i dont know if i can get to the bottom of this for you i can only give you what spirit is giving me to pass on to you okay? things do happen for a reason i agree, we dont always know why sometimes , we are sent many signs, messages, insights, warnings, reasurrance, confirmation of our gut feelings and guidance in alot of different ways by spirit.

I understand that happening to you as i have experienced many of the same thing happening to me i would be talking about something and then i would hear a song that had somethingn to do what i was talking about, or i would see something on tv that mentioned what i was talking about or i would have a dream and i would be talking to someone and giving them guidance and in a couple of days i would get a call to do a reading for someome and what i was saying in the dream i would say to them everything happens for a reason;

I feel you will be needing in the near future to trust your gut feelings with things, as to what feels right or wrong for you and write down any experiences you have like the one you had about Maryland date it for future reference so if any things more about Maryland come up you will know why you had those signs.

Spirit give us what we need at any time if it is going to be important to us or warn us in the near future so we can relate to why that happened, i could be wrong but after you talking about the cannible strory that happened in Mary land it would put me off going there if i was ever offered to visit that place in the USA :-ss ....but also i feel your spirit guides are slowly progressing you with teaching you to learn how to use your intuition through signs and experiences you have :) i started off the same way i didnt understand many things that happened to me or why until i was ready to begin my spiritual path and learn all about our spiritual side or life and why we have certain gifts to use to help others and to help ourselves we are also shown to trust what we feel as our gut feelings are our soul truth, "What did you feel when you were receiving all those signs about Maryland???

Ask your spiritual guides from the higher astral and mental planes to come forward with any help on that experience for you, those planes your guides work from are the highest of Gods,light, truth, love, wisdom, protection, strength, compassion and guidance,we are all connected to a spiritual guide/guides which is our higher self, our spiritual side of our physical so you need to be reasurred and comforted we are all being helped, guided and loved at all times, your guides do not interfere with your free will and choice, they try in many ways to give us the necessary signs, we need to be aware of things it is up to us to take notice of our gut feelings or ignore it the choice is always ours.

Your Guide/guides are your best friends they love us unconditionally, they are souls you have known in a past life who choose to be your guide in this life time they do not judge us in any way as they know all the trials and tribulations we have here to deal with on this earth plane, as they have lived through these times themselves how we choose to act or deal with things and use our free will and choice is up to us.

I hope that has helped you if anything else is to come to light with your experience it will be shown to you so you know and understand better why that happened, any spiritual gifts we have that we are meant to use will be shown to us we progress through spirit, they know when we are ready to open up and start learning things of the spirit world and of our gifts,they progress us in their way, and they know when we are ready to learn on a higher level at any time it doesnt happen over night we first have to live to the necessary earth plane lessons and experiences we choose to learn from on this earth plane, anything we learn here goes hand in hand with our spiritual learning also. :ymhug: just trust we have the help we need at any time our feelings are our truth so please learn to trust what you feel over what you think... Godbless please let us know if we have helped you feedback is always appreciated :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”