Divided heart

nelly03
Quartz

Divided heart

Postby nelly03 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I hope you can help me. My marriage has not been in a good state for some years now and last year I fell in love with another man. We formed a very deep attachment to each other and it was recently discovered by our respective partners and it had to end.

I am going through couples counseling with my husband to try to work out if we can reconcile or we need to separate.

I can't see a future where I'll be happy.

Will I leave my husband or will I stay?

If I leave, will I ever find love again?

Will I ever be able to have any kind of relationship - even a friendship - with the other man?

Thank you in advance.

Nelly.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Divided heart

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Will I leave my husband or will I stay?
I do not feel you will leave him, or you would of done it already.
Will I ever be able to have any kind of relationship - even a friendship - with the other man?
again this is up to you. Just make a decision and do it. Make sure you leave your husband first.. I do not think it is fair on your husband, that you won't leave him, yet it is ok sleeping with another man.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”