Return to School?

kitana
Quartz

Return to School?

Postby kitana » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Chris,

What I would like to know is please when will I be able to return to school? I am so hoping for this year, but my finances don't quite stretch that far and I think I have exhausted all my other options. Any assistance with this question will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Return to School?

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I feel you are able to return to school this year. The decisions that you make prior will depend on it.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am

Thank you so much Chris I really hope so I really want to go back so I can graduate soon. I had to stop going for a bit due to a lack of funds. On a different note if I may ask another question please I just want to know if I am on the right career path as well?

Thanks again for everything:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

I cannot answer that for you, only you can do that.
If it is not something you are passionate about, then it is not the right career path for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 am

Hi Chris,
I apologize you are 100% correct, I just want to be in the medical field so badly and I am tired of being told that I can't because I think I can. I am very appreciative of your quick responses thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help out a stranger in need:)

P.S. This is just a general question: can a person lose their psychic abilities just out of the blue?

Thanks again:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 pm

P.S. This is just a general question: can a person lose their psychic abilities just out of the blue?
Great Question Kitana,

My opinion to your question:
1) you can lose them if you have been abusing your gifts.
2) Another way of losing them is if you choose to disconnect with them.
3) lastly some emotional trauma and medications can cause you to lose your gifts... but they do come back.

hope this helps
Rev. Chris Roubis

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 am

Thank you Chris,

Yes, it helps alot actually.

P.S. I hope I can just ask one more question if I may please. This one has been on my mind a little while and here goes, my brother has gotten into a bit of trouble lately and I just wanted to know is will he be facing serious jail time or will the charges be dropped? I do apologize for not just asking this one up front, but I guess I was kind of afraid what the answer might be. I personally don't feel nothing much will come of it, but then again I have been under a great deal of stress and thus my intuition could be a bit off (that is why I asked the earlier question about losing psychic abilities). When I was younger I think my intuition was alot stronger, but now because of my lack of focus and stress I just cannot stay grounded enough for it to work effectively. I was told meditation helps lol. As always your help and guidance is always appreciated and thank you for being so patient and generous. I am just hoping my intuition is not completely busted and my brothers troubles are nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't feel he will get jai time either.

your always welcome.
Rev. Chris Roubis

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am

Thank you very much Chris:) I appreciate your insight it has helped me out quite a bit .

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am

Hi Chris,

I do have another question for ya, but it's not on my behalf if that is ok? I cannot be specific in details, but a person I know has lost some jewelery awhile ago and what I was wondering was are they still in their house and if so where are they? This person will be very happy to have these items back and I really hope you can give me some insight please? You have been awesome with helping me, so I decided to try to seek help for this person in hopes it will make their day a bit brighter. Any help on the subject will be greatly appreciated as always

Thank you so much:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I do not feel they are in her house anymore.
I am seeing someone, it could be her or her friend that may have taken them..

I'm seeing a lady with long wavey hair, it looks like it has been colored... i sometimes can mistake a color, but she looks like she has blonde hair.
Rev. Chris Roubis

kitana
Quartz

Postby kitana » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 am

Hi Chris,
Thank you and I wish it was better news though. I think you have got the hair color right just a bit confused as to why she would just take these items and not say anything or return them?
Last edited by kitana on Wed May 04, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”