dowsing.

jazz
Angelite

dowsing.

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:11 pm

I am doing a one question answer with dowsing yes/no/ maybe/perhaps/ undecided for the first ten people.
No health pregnancy or legal questions please.
I do not take dowsing as 100% accurate as not everything can be answered with a yes or no with some
questions asked and time here on this Earth Plane can change events everything happens in divine timing
not before.
A please and thankyou is always welcome so is feed back.
Blessings Jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: dowsing.

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 pm

I feel the same with dowsing.. sometimes it gets tricky.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey Chris, (rev),
Some of the questions that people ask cannot be answered with a yes or no even cards cant give you an answer like spirit can with real problems...you can remove it if you like because I have had no replies anyway...jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:04 pm

interesting
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Chat room”