New cards to practise with

jazz
Angelite

New cards to practise with

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi Chris :ymhug: and everyone I have three new decks of cards Energy Oracle cards....Angel Answers oracle cards....Angel Feather oracle cards all lovely energy I will pick one card from one deck of your choice first 5 people to ask :) you may put a question if you like as to what is troubling you or worrying you now at this time in your life feedback is appreciated so is a please and thankyou when you ask...
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: New cards to practise with

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Awesome Jazz.

Can you pick one from the Angel Feather cards please for me Jazz.
Thank you for the opportunity..
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Hi chris no worries only just seen your request the card that came up for you from my Angel oracle cards is.....Brown Angel Feather...meaning...The angels advise you to focus on practicalities at this moment one step at a time.....This feather is presented to you as a symbol of grounding, the angels suggest that each day it is important to ground yourself. Visualise a grounding structure coming from your feet and going right down through the earth...finally connect the grounding structure into the very centre of the earth...the structure you visualise could be a tree root system, anchors or chains anything that you connect with personally this simple exercise will keep you feelings stable and secure at all times during the day...The angels know that when you are grounded your concentration and decision making processes improve. consequently your calm and reliable approach will put others at ease in stressful situations...
Affirmation to this card....I am at peace, centered and grounded.
I am grounded and secure...

Other symbols of the brown feather card....animal magic (that's you for sure) home, friendship, freedom, success ,business endeavour , time for solitude, masculinity, simplicity, money, happy long lasting relationship, period of creativity, project coming to fruition, comfort, endurance, solid foundations....

Hope you can relate to that jazz.:)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Chris if you would like a card from the other two decks I have let me know :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 pm

OMG love it, thank you Jazz.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:49 am

Hi Chris,

I am shuffling the Angel Answer oracle cards for you.......Look for a sign....meaning....Your angels have a very special a and specific answer to your question....you can expect to see signs right away, that have deep meaning to you many people see white feathers to indicate that their angels are with them or they may smell scents from their childhood that they connect to a family member......signs require focused attention to awake to the possibilities don't mistake synchronistic events for mere coincidences at this time they are a message especially designed for you..let me know if you can resonate with any of the cards chosen for you please..

(I see feathers everywhere when I am out and about and collect them as they are messages from heaven and
the angels) (different colours mean a message) that is what guided me to buy my Angel Feather Oracle cards they are amazing you should get some chris by Michelle Newten

I am shuffling my energy oracle cards....Community...meaning....Connection with kindred spirits...This card shows 3 women celebrating, sharing ideas and supportive energy. the lights in the picture represent your ever present spirit community as well.....When this card upright it indicates an association of some kind.....It may be a casual connection of like minded people, joining a club or community or some sort, or even a business partnership consisting of 3 or more entities. The time is right to make such new connections and to share intention, whether they're personal or professional. Networking and community are important parts of the human experience, and the security and sense of connection can be beneficial to all....It's true that when several people join their intentions, it accelerates their power in the energetic realm...Receiving this card puts you on notice the Universe is sending some beneficial alliances your way. Like the happy family card, this could also indicate a party or celebration of some kind....
Affirmation to this card.....I open my life to the wonderful people around me..I am making strong and beneficial connections in both my personal and professional life...Blessings.....jazz.:)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 am

Hi Chris,

I am shuffling the Angel Answer oracle cards for you.......Look for a sign....meaning....Your angels have a very special a and specific answer to your question....you can expect to see signs right away, that have deep meaning to you many people see white feathers to indicate that their angels are with them or they may smell scents from their childhood that they connect to a family member......signs require focused attention to awake to the possibilities don't mistake synchronistic events for mere coincidences at this time they are a message especially designed for you..let me know if you can resonate with any of the cards chosen for you please..

(I see feathers everywhere when I am out and about and collect them as they are messages from heaven and
the angels) (different colours mean a message) that is what guided me to buy my Angel Feather Oracle cards they are amazing you should get some chris by Michelle Newten

I am shuffling my energy oracle cards....Community...meaning....Connection with kindred spirits...This card shows 3 women celebrating, sharing ideas and supportive energy. the lights in the picture represent your ever present spirit community as well.....When this card upright it indicates an association of some kind.....It may be a casual connection of like minded people, joining a club or community or some sort, or even a business partnership consisting of 3 or more entities. The time is right to make such new connections and to share intention, whether they're personal or professional. Networking and community are important parts of the human experience, and the security and sense of connection can be beneficial to all....It's true that when several people join their intentions, it accelerates their power in the energetic realm...Receiving this card puts you on notice the Universe is sending some beneficial alliances your way. Like the happy family card, this could also indicate a party or celebration of some kind....
Affirmation to this card.....I open my life to the wonderful people around me..I am making strong and beneficial connections in both my personal and professional life...Blessings.....jazz.:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:21 pm

OMG didn't expect you to go out of your way for me Jazz. BLESS YOU!!!

Thank you very much they all resonate with me.. you were spot on Jazz.
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:33 am

HI Chris,
I am glad the cards that came up for you resonated with you :) thankyou for letting me know and it was no trouble at all.
anytime you need a new card from any of the decks I have let me know okay take care...

Jazz.:)

Return to “Chat room”