Reading please

apanda
Celestite

Reading please

Postby apanda » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:57 am

Hi guys...

I’d love a reading for where I am in my life right now? :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading please

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:58 am

Hi Amanda,
I am using my new deck of cards called Angel Answers by Doreen Virtue the card that came up for you in this time of your life right now was.....You're Ready.
Meaning of card....

All your past experiences have led to this moment.. You've studied and grown spiritually in many ways....There is nothing more to do...You're ready to move forward and embrace the person you know in your heart you are meant to be.
The World is anxiously awaiting the contributions that following your life purpose will provide...You may have to put yourself first in this situation...It's time to do what is right for you.

Where ever we are in life is always where we are meant to be life is a process here of learning and we learn many lessons (if we choose to learn ) in our own way and time we need to get past one things before something new comes in for us so if we feel our life is at a stand still it is because there are things going on behind the scenes that we cannot see yet that bring new energies and experiences into our lives....

Hope that has helped blessings Jazz.xx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:26 am

Hi Jazz

That has helped.

I’m getting married in 3 weeks - so the “I’m ready” card is a good sign

A lot has happened in the last 12 months or so. I have a new job that I love, my partner and I moved towns - about 4 days drive from Perth. And we are really happy. We love our new life and have been here for about 8 months so far

Everything is looking up for us

Hope you are well? Would love to get back into my readings

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 am

Hi Apanda,
I am glad that card helped to confirm where you are now and that you are very happy getting married that is fantastic congrats to you both so happy for you that things are going really well for you and main thing is you are happy.

I am well thankyou loving being near my family in nsw beautiful place I am hoping to meet my soul mate here or a nice person I can relate to who maybe is spiritual( some people who meet us think we are nut jobs haha) and have some happiness sharing laughter and outings together meals, movies, lazy times at home , walking along the beach, watching dvds with pizza and a wine lol that would be nice for me.

Yes you must get back into your readings if you do please do one for me and ask if there is a soul mate or nice companion friend thankyou.
Take care many blessings to you and have a wonderful wedding day lots love jazz xxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 pm

I will certainly do one for you - would love to

I’ll pm you when I’ve done one for you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 am

Hi Amanda,
That will be fantastic thankyou very much and it is much appreciated.
Blessings jazz.xxxxxxx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”