Does he have someone?

Rashmi
Quartz

Does he have someone?

Postby Rashmi » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Hello,I'm Rashmi. Dob 21/03/1997, I have interest on guy ( deon). Dob 10th July 1997, does he have interest on me?

jazz
Angelite

Re: Does he have someone?

Postby jazz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:19 am

Rashmi only time will give you the answer you seek we cannot read minds to know what another is thinking.
Does he even know that you are interested in him?
If a person knows you to be interested in them, it is up to them whether or not they are interested in you some people that meet turn out to be good friends only, others may have a romance and friendship but take it no further, others that meet can be a karmic learning lesson r/ship, and those who are meant to be on a soul level of love will be together on that level of love.
Only time spent with a person if they are interested in you will show you and tell you how it is meant to be between the both of you that is something we need to experience for ourselves no one can give you an answer to that question as it is a free will and choice question our guides do not interfere with our free will and choices because they know we need to learn from our choices and decisions we make when it comes to who we wish to bring into our lives as a friendship, romance, love,a potential partner, or marriage we are completely responsible for who we choose to bring into our lives and how we choose them to be in our lives...and why we brought them into our lives.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rashmi
Quartz

Postby Rashmi » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Thank you for response jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:09 pm

^:)^ well said Jazz
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”