healing house and myself after unwanted ghosts

andrewt
Quartz

healing house and myself after unwanted ghosts

Postby andrewt » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Hi,

I have had some problems with ghosts in my house in outer Melb. I have seen a few and enough is enough. I have managed to do some cleansing myself and paranormal activity has reduced and now I need some tips from people more experienced than me at it.
There has been a murder here in past 2 years and also some negative activities from a nearby drug user who is now in jail.

I dont want to go into details about what has happened but I really appreciate some tips and even better someone to come around.

Thanks
Andrew

jazz
Angelite

Re: healing house and myself after unwanted ghosts

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:38 am

Hi Andrewt,

If I lived closer I would come and clear all negative lower astral energy entities, cleanse and bless your place for you.

Heavy drug users and Murderer's have dark energy that attracts lower astral dark energies, I have seen it with Meth users with lower astral entities attach themselves to that person to keep their habit going as they do not know they are dead, they are earth bound spirits that are stuck between this world and the Spirit World bad people ( Murderer's, child molesters) etc
who do really bad things to another have to earn their way up to the higher astral planes by showing remorse and ask for forgiveness some will stay there forever as there is no time in the spirit world they are punished and will have to live over and over what they did to another and feel all the pain, hurt, fear, that they put onto their victim until they show true remorse for what they have done to another soul that is Universal and God's Law.

I have cleansed and sent back lower astral energies :ymdevil: with the Christ energy and Arc Angel Michael that have attached themselves to the energy of a meth or other drug substance user once they are sent back they always say sorry to the person they have taken control of with their habit as they see all the damage drugs do to a person, their loved ones and their lives once that person is cleared , cleansed and blessed that haven't been addicted too badly they can get any help they need professionally to set them on the right path of life again, sadly some will come too far with drugs take their own lives through over dose and abuse of drugs or will end up mentally damaged permanently and will never be the same again.
I have been able to successfully help those who haven't gone too far with drug abuse.

I hope this can help you.
You must show no fear to dark energies they feed on it.
Dark Energies have no power over you it is only fear that gives them power.

Open all the windows of the house and burn white sage throughout each room only close the windows when the house cleansing has finished the dark energy goes out from the house , then you can close the windows if you wish.
I Say the Lords prayer or I say the Lord is my shepherd prayer while taking white sage throughout the house.
I then ask for the Christ Energy to be with me for protection during the cleansing, clearing and blessing of the house I call upon Arch Angel Michael with his flaming sword of Justice to also be with me and to cut any lower astral energy from the house (or person)

I then say this out loud 3 times.
IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I DEMAND YOU LEAVE I FEAR YOU NOT YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME OR THIS HOUSE.
IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I DEMAND YOU TURN AND GO TO THE LIGHT YOU ARE NO LONGER OF THIS EARTH PLANE.
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HOLDS ALL THE POWER YOU ARE WEAK AND HAVE NO POWER HERE TURN AND GO TO THE LIGHT.
AMEN.

The next thing I do is burn a white sage and take it through each room, asking Arch Angel Michael to cut away any dark energies and send them back to the Spirit World blessing the room with new clean pure energy of God's Light, I do that right through the house until I feel the energy is pure and you can feel the difference a heavy dark energy and a light energy.
I burn white sage at the front of the door and ask Arch Angel Michael to stand guard and watch over the house with his flaming sword..

I then thank God and Archangel Michael for their protection, blessing, love, strength ,and presence with me and through me that has cleared away all negative and dark lower astral forces from that house or person.
Once that house is cleared and blessed it will stay that way but as soon as a drug user or a person with dark energy enters that house they will bring with them again lower astral energies it is important if you want to keep a house with good energy flowing then be very careful who you allow into your space people don't realise that lower astral earth bound spirits can and do attach themselves to the dark energy that still want to keep going with which is drugs, alcohol, etc they do not know they are earth bound spirits and you have to have the right energy and the know how to send them back.

I hope that has helped you it has never failed me.

Good luck jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

andrewt
Quartz

Postby andrewt » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Thank You Thank you Jazz I really appreciate what you have done. I will follow your advice.

What I got from spirit myself was a clear vision like a movie of going into my bedroom to a large burning figure with a abdomen the shape of an black oval which looked a lot like my free standing mirror. That mirror is now dumped and I did feel better after that as well.
I was also told by spirit the same thing as you 'they feed off fear'. Which is why I decided to tough it out for a while.

The murder case was 1 of the biggest cases in recent times and I sensed on the day something was wrong as he didnt even sound human and followed the guy for 1kn in my car. 10mins after I passed him he killed a guy and I ended up in the murder trial myself.

The last time I spoke to this guy at my gym he went on about good and evil all the time so I just wonder if he was messing around with dark entities himself and when he was jailed these things needed somewhere to go. Every few weeks I would wake up with scratches on my body which I kept telling myself it was my cat until I woke up with a bad cut in the last few weeks.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... w3ria.html

I need to repay you someway.

Thanks
Andrew

andrewt
Quartz

Postby andrewt » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi Jazz,

I sent a PM but I dont know if you got it as my sent messages still says 0

Thanks
Andrew

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 am

Every few weeks I would wake up with scratches on my body which I kept telling myself it was my cat until I woke up with a bad cut in the last few weeks.

Wow x_x
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

andrewt
Quartz

Postby andrewt » Fri May 11, 2018 8:46 pm

Hi,

Since the clearing of my house I have seen 2 kids (spirit presumed dont know they are dead and a 3d shadow outside of my unit walking around after a good look because i thought it was just a man walking ). I come home to see sometimes a cupboard left open. I am not being attacked like before so this has stopped. i communicate with spirit for insight daily. I dont believe i am in danger . I got a vision of a childrens program during an insight meditation which was quite clear and unexpected and I believe it is 1 of the kids tv shows. It was in black & white (uk televison show 1973-)

Anyway last night I had a knock on my window about 2am which of course shook me up as i thought this was finished. There was no one outside my window and i heard no one run away. It was high on my window.

I will do my best to communicate with this but I have had an awful lot of paranormal activity since my wife left me. Life hasnt been fun! I am training to be a medium for self preservation if anything.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 12, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi Andrewt,
No I didn't receive a private message from you did you add me when sending the message?
I hope everything is okay with you.
Blessings Jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”