Is she the one?

thephantom
Quartz

Is she the one?

Postby thephantom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm

I met a nice lady about 6 weeks ago online. We've spoken daily, by text, phone and whatsapp video. She's interstate but willing to relocate to Sydney, where I am. This weekend she is taking 2 weeks off work and coming to meet me in person, stay with me for 2 weeks and see how we go.
Of course I am hoping this relationship will be successful and become a long term relationship whereby she will eventually move in as my partner.
Do you see this working out?
Thanks in advance for your insight.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is she the one?

Postby jazz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:51 am

That is something only you and this lady will know by spending time together 2 weeks may be enough for some people if they are meant to be together as soul mates, but if this is a karmic learning lesson r/ship it may take longer even years before two people realise they are not suited to be together as a r/ship but can remain friends if they wish to, it is entirely up to us as individuals how long we stay with a person before we finally realise we are not suited is our choice, any r/ship will come as far as it is meant to for whatever reason, when that r/ship ends so does the karmic learning lesson between those two people.

This is a free will and choice question as we are totally responsible for who we bring into our lives as a potential romance, lover, friend or partner we learn the lessons we are meant to with that person negative and positive.
Living with a person for 2 weeks or for how ever long is completely different from talking to them, texting them etc, the real personality of a person/ persons always comes through for us to see as the reality of life isn't always being on cloud 9 with a person as individuals we each have our faults, good and bad some are worse than others.
If this is meant to be for you it will work out if it is not meant to be and that is up to what you both feel and experience with each other to know.
This is your experience it belongs to you we do not have the answers to all questions asked of us because in reality it is life and living through experiences that is needed to give you the answer you seek now.
Divine timing shows to us all what will be and what wont be you have to be patient and see how things pan out between you as only the two of you will know..
Some people expect us to have all the answers but we do not as spirit does not interfere with our free will and choice they know you have to want to take the time and invest time into a person you wish to bring into your life as a potential partner to know if you are suited or not and Divine timing( not when we want to know) and the reality of life always gives us the answer to what we need to know for ourselves.
We gain wisdom through the choices we make in life as our choices lead us to new experience and what we are meant to learn here on this Earth Plane every thing happens for a reason.
Good luck.
Jazz.

One person can be over the moon with who they meet and the other not over the moon with who they meet and know that the person they meet is not for them it is a feeling we have within a knowing of yes or no.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

thephantom
Quartz

Postby thephantom » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:36 am

Thank you Jazz

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Hi phantom,

I don't feel she is the one.
But that shouldn't stop you experiencing life and enjoying each others company and friendship.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

thephantom
Quartz

Postby thephantom » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:06 pm

You were right, she's not the one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”