In a state of unknown

soulsearcher
Quartz

In a state of unknown

Postby soulsearcher » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 am

I just wanted to say that it is really a great thing that you do here, much blessings to you :)

I have been looking for answers within myself for months now and I just didn't know where to turn anymore. I think my guides are trying to tell me what to do but I am overpowered by emotions that I don't know how to control.

I have been miserably married for some time, I have been faithful but vengeful. I guess I haven't learned how to forgive in this life. I have been dead all these years.

This summer this man moved into my neighborhood. He would stare at me all the time, at first I thought he was just being another man oogling women, but there was something about that stare. I wanted to know about him and he would make me nervous every time I would run into him. Some way or another we became friends in a chat room, he has no idea it is me while I know it is him.

I have no idea what it is, but I feel this intense connection to this man, am I just letting my imagination go wild? Is there really something real there? Should I stay with my husband and ignore all this nonsense and try to make our relationship work? I don't think my husband and I can fix this but I am willing to sacrifice myself and do the right thing.

Thanks for listening...

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: In a state of unknown

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

hello :ymhug:

I always tell people if your not happy then leave... staying in a relationship just because your comfortable or have kids with him, isn't a good idea.

It is time for you to create the life you want.. you hold your future in your own hands, no one else is responsible for it... start creating the life you want.
I don't think my husband and I can fix this but I am willing to sacrifice myself and do the right thing.
Doing the right thing is about taking care of your needs and future, not his.

You are obligated by the church to sacrifice yourself and stay with this man... you are not obligated by creator(god)

Creator (God) wants you to love life, love yourself and have fun.

So go out there and enjoy life and have fun... start loving yourself, your needs and your future.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Thank you for your input, I wanted to know 2 more things
(I don't want to hog up your time, I know there are many people in need of your help out there)

Is my husband cheating? Is this why this new man was put in my life?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Is my husband cheating? Is this why this new man was put in my life?
I feel he is cheating..spirit did not put this man into your life because of your husband...I feel you manifested it, with the help of spirit.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 am

I don't understand what "manifested" means, did I make this up or did I wish for it sooo bad that it came true?

I am truly sorry about taking your time, anything you ever need from me just ask...

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am

Dont be sorry.. thats what this forum is for..

Your thoughts create your experiences.
did I wish for it sooo bad that it came true?
yes something like that... for more info, you can google how to manifest.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Liziann57
Quartz

Postby Liziann57 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 am

Well after reading your message somethings strike me as odd, you are over powered by your emotions and then say you are dead ......you say you have been faithful but vengeful... you want to know if you should sacrifice yourself for your marriage.... now a new man has moved in street and you think he is online and wondering was he sent to you.......... yet he made you nervous when he looked at you..... i think you should look at your life one bit at a time and try to sort it out one bit at a time.... do you love your husband??? do you want to spend the rest of your life with him ???? if no then leave him because you will becomme more vengeful as time goes by and neither of you deserve to live like that. i would get your life sorted before you jump into another relationship as you could make it worse. I do not think he was sent to replace your husband. I think you are looking for someone to help you make the decision to leave your husband.
as for your husband cheating on you, maybe you are looking for another excuse to make the decision for you, why dont you ask him?? if he is looking to leave you he may tell you.
I feel you feel trapped in a life you do not like, well only you can change it, look at it see how you would like it to be and then work at getting it. Sometimes we need to look at relationships to see if they are what we wanted and if we can change them to be what we want. love does die and then it is kinder to let it go than be vengeful. As for this other man do you know about him? and why not tell him who you are otherwise if he finds out its not going to look good is it? online feelings can be different to actually meeting someone they are more intense because we meet people on a different level. trust your instincts on how comfortable a person makes you feel, its there for a reason. anyways i wish you well and hope you find what you are looking for.

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am

Hello Liziann57,

I did feel dead and worthless until this new guy came along. I think what you say makes sense, maybe I am wishing that my husband had cheated so I can kick him to the curb. He should really stop hiding his cell phone and sneaking out of work, then I would not be so suspicious.

With this new guy, I don't even think I want a relationship. I don't know, so far I have just stopped talking to the man online since it just adds to the confusion. I do say hello when I see him down the street, but the feelings are dying down.

Missem
Quartz

Postby Missem » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Dear Soulsearcher,
Your post cuts through my heart. As hard as it is to walk away from a marriage, particularly when your belief in the sanctity of marriage is strong it is even more destructive to stay in a marriage of unhappiness. I know - I was there. 36 years together. 33 years of marriage. 33 years of making excuses for his lack of support, for his lack of respect, for his thoughtlessness. Accepting the fact that in 36 years he gave me only 1 gift - at the instigation of my 15yr old daughter. No birthday, no Christmas, no Mothers' Day, no anniversary, nothing. I did receive flowers at work for our anniversary but that was all and only in the last few years.
You say you became vengeful. To be vengeful you will have anger, hurt and a sense of lack of natural justice eating away at you. A person at peace with themselves is not vengeful. At worst you may eventually crawl into yourself because life at the forefront is too painful. Withdrawing from life is no way to live. I know I was there. The universe does not want you to live like this. Ask yourself what your lesson in life must have been with this man. In my situation I believe it was to detach. To let go what does not serve me well. I do believe that my angels intervened because I just wasn't getting the message so they gave me no choice but to be confronted by a situation that would make me take on the lessons I had to learn. Not only were they lessons I had to learn but they were important messages for my children as well.
The Lord does not ask us to do what we cannot. Your angels are watching over you - they want you to be happy but you have to take responsibility for you happiness. No one can make you happy that has to come from within and it doesn't sound like you can be happy living the way you are.
While I very much want to meet a soul mate I understand, I know that my happiness in dependent on me. I have to find that within myself. After 18mths I am happy to move on and believe my soulmate and I will be together soon. Hopefully Chris can help me out with this.
Good luck. I hope the universe brings you what you wish for,
Missem

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Well said Missem @};- :ymhug:

it's true... we are here on earth to grow and develop spiritualy, from the good and bad in our lives.

without the bad, we can never learn to grow.... think of your time with this man as a chance to learn and grow from it.

now it is all up to you, your choice to stay or move on...

Do not become a pseudo victim complaining what he did or didn't do to you... in the end, you are allowing it to happen. You are as much to blame as he is..

Missem, all I can say about meeting mr right is treat yourself as a business

Get out there and market yourself, make yourself look good for potential customers.
Rev. Chris Roubis

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:10 am

Thank you everyone for the great advice :)

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!!!

I am going to start focusing on working on my own happiness rather than depending on others to make me happy.

Good luck to everyone here in finding what they are looking for, thank you Chris for making this available!

Off to live....

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am

Update: LOL! I went to another psychic and I thought everything she said was a load of crap. I feel that Chris is more on point and his reading was free.

I finally revealed to the guy who I was and some crazy stuff is happening! I feel like I am on fire inside...

:ymparty:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 am

You go girl \:D/
Rev. Chris Roubis

jime45
Quartz

Postby jime45 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

I enjoy reading this post, although the energy might seem a bit heavy, it is actually very positive. A wonderful service,
Peace.

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 pm

It is soo much fun to be part of this forum, Chris is a super cool dude! Check out some of his other cool posts, my favorite is the one for people looking for love it is tooo funny. He told me to look up manifest, and now it makes soo much sense. I started to get into a negative mood yesterday but I remembered what I read about manifest and removed all negative feelings.

Just goes to show you how positive people can change your life! Thank you Chris :ymhug:

soulsearcher
Quartz

Postby soulsearcher » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 am

Me again, I just wanted to know one more thing....

Remember you said I manifested this man, well I just wanted to know if I manifested the man of my dreams or just for the man to like me????

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Remember you said I manifested this man, well I just wanted to know if I manifested the man of my dreams or just for the man to like me????
I don't feel he is mr dream guy.. but he could be mr great guy for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”