***Guidance needed please ***

AmandaTaurus2
Quartz

***Guidance needed please ***

Postby AmandaTaurus2 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:00 am

Hello everyone,
I'm after some guidance on a recent career choice I've made.i left my current job recently due to some issues I had with one of my bosses. My other boss is leaving the business to start her own & has asked me to come on board. I'm really excited to start this new venture, however it's not set in stone. My boss has made an offer on the new business but it was initially rejected for being too low. When the real estate opens again after the Christmas break, negotiations will start again.
I so want this business to go ahead, it means a lot for me, including opportunities to travel, and work with this boss whom I get along so well with.
I can see potential, success, hard work and good times ahead according to my instincts....but my mind is making me doubt things....what if it doesn't work out? What if I'm left without work? What if my previous boss finds out our plans and sabotages them? (Could be possible)
If anyone feels anything to do with my situation, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Love & light xo

jazz
Angelite

Re: ***Guidance needed please ***

Postby jazz » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm after some guidance on a recent career choice I've made.i left my current job recently due to some issues I had with one of my bosses. My other boss is leaving the business to start her own & has asked me to come on board. I'm really excited to start this new venture, however it's not set in stone. My boss has made an offer on the new business but it was initially rejected for being too low. When the real estate opens again after the Christmas break, negotiations will start again.
I so want this business to go ahead, it means a lot for me, including opportunities to travel, and work with this boss whom I get along so well with.
I can see potential, success, hard work and good times ahead according to my instincts....but my mind is making me doubt things....what if it doesn't work out? What if I'm left without work? What if my previous boss finds out our plans and sabotages them? (Could be possible)
If anyone feels anything to do with my situation, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Love & light xo
Hi Amanda,

You need to be more positive about yourself and the future, What if you are a success,? What if you have a good life?

You have good intuition, and you will be a success from your own efforts, skills and determination whether it is with your boss wanting to take you on or finding your own way with work or career.

You have a lot to look forward to just believe in yourself more and listen less to your mind it will confuse you and have you thinking negative thoughts about yourself.

Trust your gut feelings over your mind your gut feelings are your guides trying to give you valuable messages and guidance, learn to trust your feelings which are your soul truth.

I see you going into a higher position in a career or what ever comes into your destiny you have a good head on your shoulders and good leader ship skills you have all the necessary potential to be a success so go for it.

Good luck you will be fine in life follow what feels right for you and you cant go wrong :)

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

AmandaTaurus2
Quartz

Postby AmandaTaurus2 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Thank you Jazz, you have some lovely insight and advice.
I really appreciate it. Xox

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 am

Thank you Jazz, you have some lovely insight and advice.
I really appreciate it. Xox
Your welcome Amanda always believe in yourself and be all that you were meant to be and more :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Jazz ^:)^

Amanda, it will fail, if you let it fail. Since you are partners, you have the opportunity to make things work and manage this business well to succeed.

if you think your old boss cannot manage a business well, then I would be worried.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

AmandaTaurus2
Quartz

Postby AmandaTaurus2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks Chris, I have absolute faith that my boss can run a business well, it was the other partner who caused the problems that resulted in her leaving the first business. She and I together make a great team. I just wish I could see the future - see whether the new venture will go ahead... We're still negotiating with real estate agents to get the right price. It's a learning experience in patience for me, and accepting what the universe is providing for me rather than forcing/ rushing things.
Thanks for your words Chris :) x

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 am

The power is in your hands. it will succeed as long as you keep putting in the effort. Stop worrying if it will work out and start worrying how to market your business, get clients. Your efforts will result in success. $-) I can feel it. :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”