Relationship and work

medusa6210
Quartz

Relationship and work

Postby medusa6210 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi Chris, I would like to know whether the relationship I am in could be good long term? Would there be anything that would help to make it better? Will things get better with the kids? Workwise, I'd like to know where I can get part time work, also whether I can get an income doing the things I really want to do? Thankyou :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Relationship and work

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:19 pm

I would like to know whether the relationship I am in could be good long term? Would there be anything that would help to make it better?
I don't feel it will be long term.. just do what you can... every relationship is a chance for you to grow and develop.

Remember to have your own boundaries and standards.. if he doesn't live up to them...toss him out.
Will things get better with the kids?
yes
Workwise, I'd like to know where I can get part time work, also whether I can get an income doing the things I really want to do?
Look here everyday http://www.seek.com.au/

Yes you can make an income doing the things u really want to do...do your homework and research.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

medusa6210
Quartz

Postby medusa6210 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks Chris for your quick reply :) If I am going to try my best to make this relationship work, can you tell me, is he trustworthy? To do with other women? He broke my trust early on in the relationship and I just can't get that trust thing going very well. Thankyou and blessings

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks Chris for your quick reply If I am going to try my best to make this relationship work, can you tell me, is he trustworthy? To do with other women? He broke my trust early on in the relationship and I just can't get that trust thing going very well. Thankyou and blessings
Do you prefer him to be happy and break your trust again?
or
Do you want him to feel sad and keep his promise that he won't do it again?

this is why you need to make and abide by your own boundaries and rules.. you let one slide, and now you are going to pay in the long run..
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

medusa6210
Quartz

Postby medusa6210 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 pm

A bit cryptic for me :/ I want him to be happy and be trustworthy. Are you saying he won't be happy unless he messes around behind my back?? Will he not be happy just being with me? Has he broken my trust again and with whom if anyone? Thankyou

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Are you saying he won't be happy unless he messes around behind my back?? Will he not be happy just being with me?
exactly...Why would he cheat on you in the first place... because he's happy?
Has he broken my trust again and with whom if anyone?
I feel he has... I do not want to focus on this, and tell you more, because it won't be of any help to you..

What you need to do is focus on yourself more... build up your self esteem, your self worth, and not put up with liars and cheats...
Rev. Chris Roubis

medusa6210
Quartz

Postby medusa6210 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:25 pm

I guess what you're saying is to leave this relationship because there is nothing I can do? Thankyou alot for your help

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:43 pm

guess what you're saying is to leave this relationship because there is nothing I can do? Thankyou alot for your help
yes sweety..

I understand it's hard...by clinging onto him, you feel security, but it is a false security..

You will find real love in the future.

Don't force love in your relationships. Real Love happens naturally. If they are not meant to happen then try to move on... there is no shortage of men in this world...
Rev. Chris Roubis

medusa6210
Quartz

Postby medusa6210 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 am

Hi Chris,

That last reply from you was hard stuff to take. If I am to move on from him, how am I going to be able to do this. I don't have a job at present, I have a son and nowhere to go at the moment. Thankyou

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:02 pm

That last reply from you was hard stuff to take. If I am to move on from him, how am I going to be able to do this. I don't have a job at present, I have a son and nowhere to go at the moment.
You are capable of figuring this out and making things happen if you put in the effort.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”