Reading - or two?!!

apanda
Celestite

Reading - or two?!!

Postby apanda » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I would really like to do a reading or two for anyone that would like one.

I want to practice and learn more

Is anyone interested??

curiousone
Quartz

Re: Reading - or two?!!

Postby curiousone » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi Apanda,

I have a post on the 'Free Psychic Readings' section, entitled "Spiritual Connections." If you can reply to that post or do a reading on that, it'd be awesome and much appreciated :-bd

Thanks

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 am

Hi Apanda,

I have a post on the 'Free Psychic Readings' section, entitled "Spiritual Connections." If you can reply to that post or do a reading on that, it'd be awesome and much appreciated :-bd

Thanks
Sure - no worries

Will look at it tomorrow night - tonight is not a good night for me - am too over the place with thoughts, emotions etc

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi there Apanda,

I hope 2014 will be a better year for you :ymhug:

Whenever you have time you can practise on me too O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:20 am

[quote="apanda"]I would really like to do a reading or two for anyone that would like one.

Is anyone interested??[/quote

Hi Apanda,
I would love an update please i have an important decision to make coming up soon about moving to sydney to possibly live sometimes my fear of doing something different stops me from doing just that being a true taurus i dont like change but i am in need of one :-\ now my time of life i know its up to me at the end of the day but some insight would give me a feeling to help me along.
Thankyou love and light in advance...jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi there Apanda,

Hi Truthseeker

Did you have a particular question for me to look at??

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi Apanda,
I would love an update please i have an important decision to make coming up soon about moving to sydney to possibly live sometimes my fear of doing something different stops me from doing just that being a true taurus i dont like change but i am in need of one :-\ now my time of life i know its up to me at the end of the day but some insight would give me a feeling to help me along.
Hi Jazz

Sorry for the delay - and I will do this reading for you over the weekend and let you know what i get for you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi Apanda,
Hi Jazz

Sorry for the delay - and I will do this reading for you over the weekend and let you know what i get for you
Thankyou so much that will be great i am looking forward to it blessings....jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi there Apanda,

Hi Truthseeker

Did you have a particular question for me to look at??
Hi there Apanda, nice to see you back and wishing you all the best for you and your new man.

I don't have anything major regarding myself at the moment, I'll let you do Jazz's first and then after her reading you could give me a general one if you like for 2014, any advice spirit and the angels can give me to overcome my own personal doubts/fears for the year ahead would be nice thank you.
O:-)

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

Hi apanda! I hope you're doing well with your practicing. If you ever need another person to do a reading on I'm happy to let you do one for me lol. Cheers :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 pm

I feel so bad - have been so busy with work, trying to sort the house out with my ex, joining and going out with social groups, i haven't had a chance to do these readings yet.

Hoping I will try and do them tonight - if nothing else comes up

Please forgive me everyone :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:05 am

I feel so bad - have been so busy with work, trying to sort the house out with my ex, joining and going out with social groups, i haven't had a chance to do these readings yet.

Nothing to forgive, we have private lives too, you are offering a free service to the public, i have had to wait weeks to see a reader years ago and pay for that service, you cant expect a reader to always answer or do a reading straight away if you have other things in your life that you need to do first, there are hundreds of free sites on the net and people will always seek out more than one reading that is free they will try the lot so dont feel bad and its not a good idea to do any readings if you are going through any emotional issues give yourself time to get over any issues, to get into the right energy to do readings.
always state to those who you offer free readings to, i will answer your requests when i am able to so please be patient with me, meanwhile they are looking at all the other free sites available for a quickie free reading anyway so dont feel bad or over load yourself with too many requests to reply to all at once. :) Good luck with your practise readings you are doing very well so far ;) ......jazz.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 am

Nothing to forgive, we have private lives too, you are offering a free service to the public, i have had to wait weeks to see a reader years ago and pay for that service, you cant expect a reader to always answer or do a reading straight away if you have other things in your life that you need to do first, there are hundreds of free sites on the net and people will always seek out more than one reading that is free they will try the lot so dont feel bad and its not a good idea to do any readings if you are going through any emotional issues give yourself time to get over any issues, to get into the right energy to do readings.
always state to those who you offer free readings to, i will answer your requests when i am able to so please be patient with me, meanwhile they are looking at all the other free sites available for a quickie free reading anyway so dont feel bad or over load yourself with too many requests to reply to all at once. :) Good luck with your practise readings you are doing very well so far ;) ......jazz.
That is exactly what I didn't want to do - any readings while i was emotional. For a few weeks, I went through a stage where nearly everything was making me cry. I could cry at the drop of a hat and it was ridiculous. I felt drained and tired and didn't think it would be fair to anyone for me to do a reading for them while I was like that.

But as quickly as it started, it stopped.

I think that things in my life are turning around and I am looking forward to the future.

Still have things to sort out with my ex, but i'm getting there

Thank you for understanding

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am

Hi apanda! I hope you're doing well with your practicing. If you ever need another person to do a reading on I'm happy to let you do one for me lol. Cheers :)
Hi Fannie_annie

Did you have a particular question or situation in mind for your reading?

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:57 pm

I agree with what jazz wrote :) you have a life to live so don't feel bad! I hope you're doing ok :)

I'm not 100% sure on what id like exactly lol. I asked about pregnancy in the free reading section and jazz and Chris replied on that but if you have anything to tell me too that' would be awesome. But otherwise just a general reading on health or family, whichever is best for you ;)

Thanks in advance! :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Absolutely - will see what I can do.

I will do a reading for you, but just to let you know, that it won't be until next week and I hope that is ok. It is just that I am going away this weekend and will be packing this week for it.

I will post your reading as soon as I have done it

Amanda

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:06 pm

No worries at all lovely! Thank you! I hope you have a fabulous weekend :D

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Oh I will - going camping all on my own

Can't wait

:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
:D :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Ohh sounds fabulous!! I'd love a nice weekend alone so I'm jealous haha :P enjoy love! :D

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 pm

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I feel so bad - I got caught up in things that were going on in my life that I forgot that I had said that I would do some readings for you.

I am still willing to do these for you - if you will all let me.

I met a guy on Valentine's Day and we saw each other a couple of times before I went away in March on the long weekend - the weekend that I went camping.

Please forgive me??

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 am

Oh no I feel bad that I never replied to your post :( I too have been very busy and forgot about this wonderful website :( so please do not feel bad at all. Glad to hear you have met a man. I hope that it's going for you lovely xx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:15 am

Apanda you are welcome to read and reply to posts anytime you like. The more the merrier. :ymparty:
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Apanda you are welcome to read and reply to posts anytime you like. The more the merrier. :ymparty:
Thanks Chris - I will do that. Will be good for me to practice some more.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Great idea :-bd ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm

The more readings you do for people Apanda the more confident you become and you will learn how to deal with certain questions and problems people need help for by using and trusting your own intuition that spirit gives us..
Good luck.
Blessings jazz.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Sun May 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Thanks Jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”