Hi!

Kathy Milks
Quartz

Hi!

Postby Kathy Milks » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi! I am soooo curious! I guess that's why people ask questions and advice from psychics heh. Ok so here's a big question for you, will I become officially engaged to my man soon?

jazz
Angelite

Re: Hi!

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 am

Hi! I am soooo curious! I guess that's why people ask questions and advice from psychics heh. Ok so here's a big question for you, will I become officially engaged to my man soon?
Hi Kathy,
we get asked all sorts of questions some are cannot be answered with a yes or now and some cant be answered at all, because there are some questions only that person can answer or have to find answers for themselves.
We aren't meant to know everything for that reason, our spirit guides that bring forth any information to us to pass on to another does not interfere with a person free will and choice.

When you say officially engaged to my man soon, have you been asked but have not yet received an engagement ring? this question is really up to you both to talk about becoming officially engaged if that hasn't happened yet.
You either are engaged or your not if talked about then I would be asking the part about when are we going to be officially engaged.

When I was asked to be engaged to be married I was taken straight out to pick out the ring I wanted to make it offical ;)

I don't give time with any readings as there is no time in the spirit world, all events that are meant to be for us happen in divine timing and in the way they are meant to happen for us as individuals.

If you don't want to ask your partner then you will have to wait and be patient :) trust your gut feelings too and learn to trust what you feel , we are all born intuitive, and we all have spirit guides that come through our gut feelings and inner voice to give us guidance and warnings its up to us to take notice or ignore what we feel, your feelings are your soul truth, the truth that you cannot supress or deny so when do you feel it is going to be official with you and your partner sit quietly and ask do you feel it is coming soon, which don't forget could be any time weeks, months, etc, as there is no time in the spirit world go with your feelings but all of us have to be patient and wait to see what comes to us in time in reality that's how life works we cant make things happen faster than we want and we cant force things to happen if we do it usually turns out not so good we need to learn lessons in patience for ourselves.

Let me know how you get on :) ...jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Kathy Milks
Quartz

Postby Kathy Milks » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks for your time Jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for your time Jazz.
Your welcome I am sorry I couldn't help more with that question, when it involves another person and their free will our guides don't interfere meaning, as there is no time in the spirit world they cant come in and give me a time of how soon or when because that is up to both of you or you to ask your intended ,I would like to know the date of when it will become official between you and I being engaged? He is the only one who can give you that answer of time where you question now.... in my day getting engaged was something two people talked about and then planned so both of you knew the day you were going to go out and choose an engagement ring so it became official.

Thats how it happened for me any how, I was taken to pick out the ring I liked, we had lunch together to celebrate our own personal happiness and then we went home and told the folks then a few weeks later we had an engagement party that's how we chose to get engaged but everyone is different and do things in their own way and time....maybe he just wants to surprise you in his own way. :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Kathy Milks
Quartz

Postby Kathy Milks » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, he has proposed and I have accepted and we have looked at rings on line and he knows enough about what I like...I think you are spot on when you say he may want to surprise me. Lately I have been dreaming about it happening and I guess I'm getting excited. I am enjoying the second half of my life but this has got me feeling like a school girl again hahahah!

Again, thank you Jazz and I truly do understand now why you cannot see answers to these types of questions, I was not factoring in the free will of others.

Good night, God speed.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Jazz ^:)^

Kathy,

When I was reading your very first post I was feeling that it will happen for you...
Look online at what style ring you like, then when you are ready to buy, find a wholesale jeweler who can make that ring for you. Shop around.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Kathy Milks
Quartz

Postby Kathy Milks » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for chiming in! And thanks for the tip.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Well, he has proposed and I have accepted and we have looked at rings on line and he knows enough about what I like...I think you are spot on when you say he may want to surprise me. Lately I have been dreaming about it happening and I guess I'm getting excited. I am enjoying the second half of my life but this has got me feeling like a school girl again hahahah!

Again, thank you Jazz and I truly do understand now why you cannot see answers to these types of questions, I was not factoring in the free will of others.

Good night, God speed.
Thankyou for your reply Kathy, keep that school girl feeling lol, and I wish you both every happiness now and for the future. :) jazz.

Kathy Milks
Quartz

Postby Kathy Milks » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:37 am

Thank you Jazz, I'll keep yas posted!

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”