Postby jayti » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:36 pm

can i have a reading about immediate futue ?....thanx :D :D

jazz
Angelite

Re: reading plzzz , no timing

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

can i have a reading about immediate futue ?....thanx :D :D
Hi jayti,

I am asking for what is around you now and for you coming in the near future, but please remember what ever is meant to be will be in its own time and its own way there is no immediate future there just is, divine timing brings us what we are meant to have according to our destiny as you will find out in your own way and time as you go through your journey here on this earth plane.

READING....
Everything will work out and come together for you as it is meant to be :)

Listen to your intuition (your gut feelings) and trust what you feel, your guides are trying to give you some valuable guidance be in a quiet mind and listen to what your higher self is telling you.

There is an engagement ring showing so if you haven't got one yet you will and remember usually the lady likes to choose her ring unless handed down from a mother or grandmother etc.

It is time to put any past behind you and focus on the future, learn from any past experience good or bad and take it with you into the future it is up to us if we learn or not from the past if we don't learn we will keep repeating the same over and over so learn any valuable lessons you have been shown or experienced for your own good.

There is a new job, travel could be involved with or connected to work but not far off now you could be offered contract work you have the necessary skills to be a success, have more confidence in yourself, you can also teach others with your knowledge.

Something out of the blue will come at the right time for you (job) and unexpected blessings.

Legal documents are showing around you.

You need to be yourself, and allow yourself to have fun there is romance, love and a wedding showing but most of all just enjoy yourself.

A new cycle brings in a much needed change into your life.

Is there someone in the family just about to give birth to a child or has just fallen pregnant?

You are being guided by the star, which tells you regardless of what you have gone through or are going through everything is going to be alright have faith and hope do not worry everything will be alright.

Take care....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:45 pm

^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:35 pm

thank you so much jazz...

can u tell me what kind of work will b offered to me
and listening to initution is quite difficult :-s :-s ....i keep trying but its difficult :(( ........

:) :) :) :) :)

thank you so much for the reading ..... i been waiting for this since a long tym...

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:43 pm

u told me too many thingsss.......thank you so much :) :D

and u told me that someone is pregnent near me???? that i dont know....not in my family but may b in my building...i will get to know it later.... B-)

it was soo cool B-) B-) B-) B-) reading..thanx alot...
what u told me i been waiting for them ..thanx alot

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 pm

thank you so much jazz...

can u tell me what kind of work will b offered to me
and listening to initution is quite difficult :-s :-s ....i keep trying but its difficult :(( ........

:) :) :) :) :)

thank you so much for the reading ..... i been waiting for this since a long tym...
Hi jayti,
you are welcome for the reading I know it is difficult to listen to your intuition at times, especially if we are stressed out or worried about things, so take note of your dreams because if your spirit guides cant get through to you when your energy is heavy they will come to you in dreams to give you reassurance, messages, comfort, warnings, insight, and little insights into your future any significant dreams write them down and date them because you will usually find those kind of dreams will bring you events that will happen.
With any work I feel you may want to do some studying or brush up on your skills or may be offered something that may involve some sort of more learning I could be wrong but I just feel that I honestly don't know what kind of job you will be offered just know there is one there for you and we don't always get the perfect job we want but we can improve any work situation as we go along working and looking for something else while we are working the important thing is the pay packet at the end of the week ;) .
take care jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:53 pm

thank you soo much jazzz...i will try to do that....writing dreams...thanx alot...
you said u see some documents around me..can u tell me wat documents...

and i m having a last question regarding my intuition . do u think it will develop more .. i mean will it b like psychics....thanx alot :)

and u said that u see ring for me...u mean marriage ...i know u dont give time frames...but still can u try for me....like i asked about parents contact ..i know it will b in this month but wen...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:45 pm

thank you soo much jazzz...i will try to do that....writing dreams...thanx alot...
you said u see some documents around me..can u tell me wat documents...

and i m having a last question regarding my intuition . do u think it will develop more .. i mean will it b like psychics....thanx alot :)

and u said that u see ring for me...u mean marriage ...i know u dont give time frames...but still can u try for me....like i asked about parents contact ..i know it will b in this month but wen...
Hi jayti.
I don't give time as there is no time in the spirit world, things happen as I have said in divine timing not when we want to hear or know but when it is meant to happen I could try till I turn a hundred years old (getting close) but my guides know as well as I do when ever an event takes place it will be in divine timing.

A document can be anything, it can be a marriage document, a document to do with work or sign to do with work, etc, we don't have the answers to everything when it turns up you will know what it is related to.

You have been given what is around you now wait and be patient to see what happens.

We are all born with intuition, some will acknowledge it, some will not be aware of it, some will refuse to believe there is anything passed the material world, others will be aware of what intuition is given to us for and they will use it to help themselves and others, our intuition is our spirit guides that come through to us to give us messages and guidance, they usually give us strong gut feelings or we may hear a inner voice even at times a physical voice that wants our attention, we can ignore what we feel or we can listen to what our feelings are telling us, our feelings are our soul truth the truth that we cannot suppress or deny.
Our spirit guides teach us how to use our intuition if we are meant to use it to help others, and they progress us along our way.

Any one can learn how to tap into our higher self, our guides, and angels, meditation helps to ground us and meditation calms our mind and body allowing us to be more aware of the help we have around us and with us.
If you are meant to be a helper of others and you are meant to be a spiritual worker in any way eg. a healer, a spiritual counsellor, a reader, a medium you will be shown the way by spirit...

Your spirit guides work from the highter astral and mental planes of the Universe, these are of the highest of Gods, love, wisdom, truth, strength, protection, and light...when you are meditating ask your guides to come forward from those planes to connect more with you and take it from there I hope that has helped you more.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:09 pm

yeaaaa...thank you so much...
i dont used to believe in this stuff...but now i do....

i know i m here for help...but i dont know how and with what.....trying to know that ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:15 am

yeaaaa...thank you so much...
i dont used to believe in this stuff...but now i do....

i know i m here for help...but i dont know how and with what.....trying to know that ;)
We are all here to help each other, including our Mother Earth, our animal and sea kingdom.
We each have something valuable to give to this earth plane or ourselves.
Each of us who are meant to make a difference here, will be progressed by spirit, we will have the necessary experiences and lessons we need both physical and spiritual to show us how we are meant to make a difference.

We need to stop asking or trying to figure out the why's , who's, when, and where, of everything and just go with the flow of life, it will take us to where we need to be and what we are meant to be doing for our true purpose here.

Life will show you this in many ways that what we question cant always be answered to our satisfaction as life will be how it is for each and every one of us according to our destination and what we have chosen before we came here.

We are all here to learn from the experiences we choose to have in our lives, we can learn valuable lessons from such experiences that we will encounter or we can choose not to learn it is up to us we have a free will, some souls will learn many valuable lessons for their growth and for the growth of their soul, and some souls will keep repeating some lessons over and over because they simply don't want to learn , so they will go through life wondering why nothing has changed for them it is up to us how we learn, and time it takes us to learn with some it can be straight away and with others it may take more time it all depends on how they chose to and in the time they choose to learn... :)

We can miss out on much by focusing on trying to get the why, when, where, how, of life too much when we just need to be as we are and see what comes along for us because what will be will be for us. ;) ...jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:30 pm

thanx alot jazzz.....
and about the dreams u said...i had a dream ...saw number 7070...

i m having something to ask.... as i m doing m.tech ...and now it is on its completion...so my question is will i finish it or i will drop it ...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:18 pm

thanx alot jazzz.....
and about the dreams u said...i had a dream ...saw number 7070...

i m having something to ask.... as i m doing m.tech ...and now it is on its completion...so my question is will i finish it or i will drop it ...
Hi jayti,

That is entirely up to you, this is a free will and choice question, you need to ask yourself what do I want to do?
Buy yourself a number book, they are very handy, they will explain all numbers and their meanings you will be surprised with their meaning they usually always mean something you are experiencing or going through in life. 7 is a very spiritual number...but please get a book on numbers it is very insightful...jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 pm

thanx jazz...nice talking to u...u were a great help to me...and u said something about engagement...am i going to b engaged soon... :) :)
could u tell me where i will meet the person i will b engaged??? or any other information regarding this thanx
and now i m little bit lacking in questions...
will b back with lots of questions ;) :-t

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:26 am

thanx jazz...nice talking to u...u were a great help to me...and u said something about engagement...am i going to b engaged soon... :) :)
could u tell me where i will meet the person i will b engaged??? or any other information regarding this thanx
and now i m little bit lacking in questions...
will b back with lots of questions ;) :-t

Hi jayti,
You have to be patient remember all that is meant to happen for you will happen in divine timing, I know you are excited about things you want to happen, but as I have said all in time for you, the where's and why's of what you question will happen in their own way according to your chosen destiny in the reality of life.
Just get on with your life enjoy each day as it comes to you, knowing you are going to have what you desire in your life for your happiness.
I see a very lovely understanding kind person that will be in your life, and you will treat each other with love and respect because you will value this person and adore this person now that all I can give you so be patient and let life take its course you have a lot to look forward to so be happy with that :) no more questions about when, who, and where because I don't know the answers to that I am not meant to those kind of surprises come to us when we are ready okay.....jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:12 pm

:D :D :D :D
i know who that person is....i been waiting for this
oh i need to b patient
thanx alot jazz...
and i m having a question ..
that u read for many ppls...can u read for urself tooo??? ;)
and can u tell me where i will meet him ??? (~~)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 am

:D :D :D :D
i know who that person is....i been waiting for this
oh i need to b patient
thanx alot jazz...
and i m having a question ..
that u read for many ppls...can u read for urself tooo??? ;)
and can u tell me where i will meet him ??? (~~)

I have only just seen this post, asking me if I can read for myself.

If I want to ask just about general things I use my Doreen Virtue Angel Oracel cards.

My son who I lost I 1988 to a motor bike accident is my spiritual helper, he comes through to me when I am doing mediumship readings, and spiritual guidance readings to give any further information I may need to help me with a message from a loved one or for someone I am reading for.

He along with my Parents who are now both in spirit :ymhug: also help me when I am going through a difficult time emotionally they give me their love, reassurance, comfort, and strength where I need it the most just to let me know everything will be okay as our loved ones in spirit know what is going to be in our future I also receive (just as I did for you) little insights for myself to what I am meant to know if I need some reassurance that things will get better...

I do not know my immediate future because I am not meant to, our future is ours to live not for others to give, as I have said we will receive what we are meant to give us the comfort, reassurance or guidance we need at that time.

We need to stop focusing on the ...WHO, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, HOW LONG, IS THIS RELATION SHIP RIGHT FOR ME...WILL I BE HAPPY....WILL I WIN LOTTO....HOW MANY CHILDREN WILL I HAVE...WHEN AM I GOING TO GET A JOB.....BECAUSE WHAT WILL BE FOR US WILL BE IN ITS OWN TIME, AND PLACE AND WILL HAPPEN IN THE WAY ACCORDING TO OUR CHOSEN DESTINY ;) WE ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN HAPPINESS, OR UNHAPPINESS.....WE ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO WE CHOOSE TO BRING INTO OUR LIVES AS A PARTNER, LOVER, FRIEND, HUSBAND/WIFE.....IF WE ARE MEANT TO WIN LOTTO WE WILL....GOD GIVES US THE CHILDREN WE ARE MEANT TO HAVE AND IN THE WAY WE ARE MEANT TO HAVE CHILDREN IN OUR LIVES, FOR EG.SOME WOMEN CANNOT CONCEIVE, SO THEY MAY HAVE A CHILD OR CHILDREN THROUGH ADOPTION, THEY MAY FOSTER CHILDREN , WORK WITH CHILDREN, HELP, CHILDREN, THEY WILL EXPERIENCE CHILDREN IN THE WAY IT IS MEANT FOR THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR CHOSEN DESTINY...EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN OUR LIVES HAPPENS FOR A REASON FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL NOT ONE SOUL HERE WILL EXPERIENCE OR HAVE THE SAME FEELING AS ANOTHER WE ALL FEEL DIFFERENTLY IN OUR WAY WE ARE HERE TO EXPERIENCE EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN AND GROW FROM EACH EXPERIENCE WE HAVE HERE. JAZZ.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

ohhk thanx for ur reply..i know i ask too many questions...coz this stuff is new to me.. ;) and seems like cool B-) ..so i m going 8-}

so can u contact with mine spirit guides too,,,is it possible

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 pm

ohhk thanx for ur reply..i know i ask too many questions...coz this stuff is new to me.. ;) and seems like cool B-) ..so i m going 8-}

so can u contact with mine spirit guides too,,,is it possible
Hi jayti,

When I am doing a reading for a client or on this site, that persons guides/guide and mine work together to bring through what is needed for that person at that time.

And sometimes it can be just my guides/guide I find that when I doing a personal reading with a client not on line, both guides come forward with any thing to help me and for the person I am reading for.

Our spiritual guides work from the Higher Astral and Mental planes of the Universe, these planes are of the
highest of Gods, Love, Wisdom, Healing, Protection, Light and Divine Guidance.
Meaning when you know you are connected to your spiritual guides from those Planes, you know you are receiving the highest of Truth and Love.

So if you want to connect to your spiritual guides, you call upon your guides in this way.
I call upon my Spiritual Guides, my master ascenders, my Angels, my Ancestors, and all that is of Gods Divine Light and Love to come forward from the Higher Astral and Mental planes of the Universe to bridge the gap between our world and the spirit world to bring me guidance and connect me to my Higher Help.
When you know you are receiving guidance give thanks for that to them. O:-)

remember it is our spiritual guides and higher help that progress us and teach us what it is we are meant to be doing with any gift that we have if we are meant to be a helper of others.
They will bring you the necessary people and experiences you need for your spiritual and physical growth.
I hope that has helped you.....jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 pm

yeaaaaa...thanx alot... :) ;)
so i read somewhere that getting chills or shivers it means guides are trying to tell u something...
coz i m getting it,,,but i dont know why..
i also read meditation is necessary in order to contact guides...but how ....will listening the music will do

and the difference between hut and thoughts is really difficult..
is this ok...coz i know i m eating ur head too much ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 am

yeaaaaa...thanx alot... :) ;)
so i read somewhere that getting chills or shivers it means guides are trying to tell u something...
coz i m getting it,,,but i dont know why..
i also read meditation is necessary in order to contact guides...but how ....will listening the music will do

and the difference between hut and thoughts is really difficult..
is this ok...coz i know i m eating ur head too much ;)
Hi jayti,
I get goose bumps when spirit is confirming what I am feeling, and when I receive certain things through so it is a sign from your Angels and Guides that what you are feeling is correct.

Meditation is a form of relaxation the mind , body and soul, meditation isn't hard to do relaxing for individuals can come in many ways, some people relax do ironing and can completely chill out from the world doing that because they have found their own way of meditation which grounds you, some will find that gardening will bring inner peace to them and they can turn off to the world doing that, some will say when they are in the bath soaking they are at the most peaceful time, meditation isn't all about chanting and sitting cross legged, or listening to music, the secret is to find what brings you the most inner quiet so you can relax enough to tap into your Angels and Guides when you can do this you will know yourself you are connecting to your spirit guides so find your way of deep relaxing where your mind can leave all the everyday stuff we do in the physical world and just take yourself to a place where you would like to be, try soft meditating music, sit comfortably, lie down however you are comfortable the most, wear loose comfortable clothes, turn off your mobile or phone, light some white candles (they attract) spirit burn some lavender oil or incense, have a dark room so you can just have the nice glow of the candles, the smell of the incense, and soft music, then start by taking deep breaths, breathe in deeply through the nose, out through the mouth do this until you start to feel relaxed, then breathe normally and just go with the music, if every day thoughts keep coming in to your mind which they will its only normal and it takes practice to clear the mind of these thoughts, just say I don't need any thoughts now, my mind is free I am free.
If you have trouble relaxing picture yourself somewhere peaceful and beautiful you would like to be, for eg..
it could be in a rain forest with beautiful tall tree,s, lush green plants and beautiful coloured birds singing.
it could be on a beach with pure white sand, swaying palm tree's, the ocean gently lapping onto the shore with seagulls singing, or it could be in beautiful garden with rich coloured sweet smelling flowers every where....you have to make up your own little world to be in, that takes you away from the everyday things of life so your mind can relax its takes practise but it is worth it ;)

I would also suggest as you can read accurately for yourself and others, to buy yourself a pack of "Daily Guidance from your Angels oracle cards by Doreen Virtue, she works with Angels, and these cards are amazing read the booklet and you can become your own guidance with your intuition.

jazz. :)

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 pm

ahhh can i really read for myself.... ;)
but the meditation stuff u told, its quite good...i will try it...listening about the light candles in dark ,,,and soft music itsefl gives me a feel of relaxation..its cool..

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:02 pm

hi
Angel Number 44 asks that you pay attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as your connection with your angels and the angelic realm is very strong at this time..
so does it seems right to u...am i having string connection with angles at this time
and u told i could read for myself... :-o ..is it???

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 am

hi
Angel Number 44 asks that you pay attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as your connection with your angels and the angelic realm is very strong at this time..
so does it seems right to u...am i having string connection with angles at this time
and u told i could read for myself... :-o ..is it???
Hi jayti,
If it feels right it is right for you, as you are asking questions about spiritual matters, Guides, Angels etc, and being able to connect to your Guides and Angels is the beginning of your spiritual journey our spiritual guides are our teachers and they will bring in the necessary experiences and people into your life for that purpose of learning physically and spiritually for your growth. O:-)

We can read for ourselves if we are in a good frame of mind and energy and ask our Guides and Angels for what we need to know at this time and don't forget to give thanks for that help to them and don't forget your dreams they give us many messages and insights write them down and date them if they are significant to you and buy yourself a dream book to help you understand your dreams if you cant work them out yourself or what they are trying to tell you or show you, pay attention to how you are emotionally in a dream eg. sad, happy, feelings lost, dancing, singing, your emotions in a dream tell you a lot about why you were dreaming that particular dream.
Another good book to buy by Denise Linn is a sign book they go well together both written by her I have mine beside me all the time.
The Angels send us many signs like feathers, coins, a certain song etc, they are all signs for us to pay attention the Angel book I use by Doreen Virtue gives you numbers too :)

Just enjoy the journey you are on, everything you need to know will be revealed to you in divine timing and in the way it is meant to be for you as an individual....hope that has helped.....jazz. :)

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:54 pm

thanx alot jazz...
could u give me a reading...like wat i need to know or something ...coz i m getting too much chills...but not able to get why??? :((

do u think i will b in a hurry in december to complete my college work? u told me its my will..that i will leave it in mid or finish it? but could u give me some insight about it

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:30 am

thanx alot jazz...
could u give me a reading...like wat i need to know or something ...coz i m getting too much chills...but not able to get why??? :((

do u think i will b in a hurry in december to complete my college work? u told me its my will..that i will leave it in mid or finish it? but could u give me some insight about it
HI jt,
You are not grounding yourself enough to tap into your guides and what they are trying to help you with, are you doing meditation?
Your free will and choice comes into the question about what you are asking about with your college work you need to be in that experience to know what you want to do concerning that question we cant give you answers to what you need to experience because it is what you have chosen in your destiny...
You are the only one who can know the answer to that....
Patience you need patience and to stop focusing so much on what answers you are looking for let life happen in the way it is suppose to you will know what choices to make at the time you need to.....jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 pm

yea doing meditation...i m trying...
but i really dont know wat kind of intutive i m ..
and i dont know what they are trying to help me with ~x(
can u help me with it..wat are they trying to tell me

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:56 pm

yea doing meditation...i m trying...
but i really dont know wat kind of intutive i m ..
and i dont know what they are trying to help me with ~x(
can u help me with it..wat are they trying to tell me
They are trying to teach you to be patient and teach you to ground yourself more so you can tap into your higher self and your guides keep your meditation going each day so you can be more open to listening more to what your guides are telling you.
As I have said in my previous posts to you, your guides teach you and progress you with any spiritual gifts you have, if you are meant to use them to help others then they will show you the way but for now they are teaching you to learn how to trust your feelings and make your own decisions by trusting what you feel is right for you...that is the message for you from your guides be patient, don't worry about having all the answers now the guidance you need at any time is given to you we get in the way of ourselves at times and need to be more grounded and not get uptight with what we aren't meant to know all at once :)
I have given you all the help you need to understand more about your guides and how life is in reality that we will have the experiences we have chosen for our lessons in life and for our growth physically and spiritually.
There are books in mystical shops that you can read and buy to help you more keep meditating until you can be at one within yourself when you can do that then you will start to be more aware of your guides and their help....jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

thanx jazz...i will keep trying... @-)
thanx alot for ur help
do u think there is anything i need to know still?
:-? i think i think too much ...
and can i b here in order to take advice frm u thanx
lot of advice ;)
and u read me things regarding near future so how far this near future is ;) ;) ;) ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm

thanx jazz...i will keep trying... @-)
thanx alot for ur help
do u think there is anything i need to know still?
:-? i think i think too much ...
and can i b here in order to take advice frm u thanx
lot of advice ;)
and u read me things regarding near future so how far this near future is ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hi jt,
yes you are welcome here anytime, we are here to help in anyway we can :)
Just go with the flow of life and you will be okay, try not to think toooooo much or want to pick something to pieces and try to make sense out of it just except any information as it is given...
all the anwers you need will be given to you in their own way and time don't forget we are here to live life and experience life, to learn and grow from.
For the moment practise meditating you will find it very beneficial to you once you start to connect and know you are connecting to your guides, I told you where your guides work from and how to call them in before you start meditation.
Keep a book and pen handy after you finish each meditation, and write down any experiences you had while in meditation, any feelings, did you meet anyone, did you receive any messages, what you saw while meditating, that kind of thing... :) jazz.

jayti
Selenite

Postby jayti » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:26 pm

thanx alot...

yea but i forgot to tell u that i had a dream of animals ..they keep transforming and keep getting big ..fighting with troubles and at last got their original form...i remember that i watched a horse , tree too..but i forgot about others...there was a flock of different animals
actually i always have game type of dreams and dreams of animals..in which i keep saving animals and i play the lead

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”