Free Psychic Reading!

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Free Psychic Reading!

Postby Jana-Jade » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:44 pm

:ymhug: Hi Chris,

Do you require us to ask a direct question???

If not, what have you got for me??? ;;)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Free Psychic Reading!

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Hello :ymhug:

Hope you got my private message to your answer the other night :)

I prefer questions, they help me focus more. :ymdaydream:

Just wondering if i have picked up on your energy.... do you have blondish wavey ( straightish) hair down to your shoulders?
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Postby Jana-Jade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

@};- Yes i did get your message, thank you so much! For some reason the post button doesnt show up on my web page, but i think its my computer... You just have to know where it should be & 'find' it if you know what i mean!

:ymapplause: Yes you have got me down to a tee! I am beach blonde and my hair is sometimes an annoying inbetween(straight some days and wavey others! lol)

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Postby Jana-Jade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 pm

@};- Do you feel like this is an equal benefit relationship, giving everyone free readings?
For you i mean?

I feel bad!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Ah great :)

I'm sensing something thats bringing emotional happiness to the home and family. Possibly the new home venture we discussed about privately. But I also feel alot of love and happiness in your relationship. Seems like it will be a very lasting relationship. You go girl :D

You have quite alot of patience and courage which should help you achieve results and success in your life.
You also have alot of inner strength, more than you realize, which helps you quietly achieve your goals.
I feel lots of positive change for you.... Your hard work is paying off. I feel a holiday coming up for you later on, or perhaps just a time to relax :)
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm

@};- Do you feel like this is an equal benefit relationship, giving everyone free readings?
For you i mean?

I feel bad!
No no reason to feel bad...
I'm here to develop more while helping others. It's what I have been told to do also :)
I have permission from upstairs :)

Once they tell me it's time to start charging for readings, then I guess I'll have to.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Postby Jana-Jade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 pm

@};- I did hit the nail fair on the head when i met my husband! :x He was quite a marvelous catch! And i do feel extremely lucky! Thank you so much for verifying that!

Im glad that you 'enjoy' doing this! Its definately a great way to get your name out there and develop your skills! It is a great mastery to read for people that you have no information about, and to be so precise! Im extremely impressed! (*)

(I love the emoticons too!)

:ymparty: I am so so pleased and excited that things are looking great in the near future, i have been feeling it for a while, but i also know that the universal timing of upstairs has a much different time scale to us! I do think that it is much deserved too, as at times its been challenging! But i do feel truly blessed... I have my babies and their health! :x

I have been told that their is a change of employment coming up very soon for my husband (he has short dark brown hair), do you feel that it will be within the company that he is currently with... Like a promotion of sorts?
(We were always self emplyed, until he started with these guys 12 months ago. He is possibly the happiest ive seen him in a very long time). Is that too much information? (*)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:51 pm

I have been told that their is a change of employment coming up very soon for my husband (he has short dark brown hair), do you feel that it will be within the company that he is currently with... Like a promotion of sorts?
I don't feel it will be with the same company. He will get opportunities coming his way, that will require him to decide quickly rather than later. :!!
Rev. Chris Roubis

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Postby Jana-Jade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:12 pm

@};- ... Do you feel this will happen sooner than later? Within 3 months or later? Is it the right move? :-?
Will it require a move of residence? @};-

Sincerely,

JJ

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm

No need for moving. I feel it will be longer than 3 months.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Jana-Jade
Quartz

Postby Jana-Jade » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

:ymhug: Hi Chris,

I just wanted to see if you could offer me some clarification regarding our financial situation...

It seems that every time we get ahead, something happens to put us behind again... Is there something that we're not learning, or is it because of greater reasons... timing is everyhing?...

Do you see our situation improving in the very near future?

Is there any information that 'they' have for me in regards to this topic? :-\

Thank you so much,

Sincerely,

Janajade @};-

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:03 pm

It seems that every time we get ahead, something happens to put us behind again... Is there something that we're not learning, or is it because of greater reasons... timing is everyhing?...
Just focus on the bigger picture, don't focus on the setbacks, they will be dealt with eventualy. Consider these setbacks as tests. Even millionairs have setbacks :)
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”