past life...

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

past life...

Postby BAbYanGeL » Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 am

Hi Chris,

Firstly, i like to say wow...your a kind person to offer free psychic readings. :)

My question is based on past lives. Do you do past life readings? If so, i have been lately trying to figure out my main lessons in this life that i haven't learned in my past life.

Much would be appreciated if you could help me out in any way.

Kindest regards,
I :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: past life...

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat May 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello

I'd love to pick up on one of your past lives, but cannot at present, I'm still developing as a psychic. :ymdaydream:
Main lessons for reincarnation or placed back on earth, is to develop spiritualy.

Once your soul is at a certain spiritual level, or the Boss upstairs thinks that's enough time on earth, you can be taken anytime.... whether your a child, teen or adult, he will take you for the good of mankind.

Your usualy taken for the following reasons; to help someone else develop on earth by becoming their spirit guide, and the grief that you leave on earth is also a developing tool for your loved ones.

While you're a spirit guide etc, your job is to help guide and develop the person your assigned to, and at the same time, you are also developing and slowly stepping up in the spiritual world.

Hope I have enlightened you :)
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Sun May 31, 2009 3:50 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. :) I find past lives such an fascinating topic...i tried a few times on my own, to do a past life regression using Dick Sutphen's mp3's but doesn't work. Probably i'm not in tune with myself. :(

Oh well...

Can i ask you another question, regarding both my present and future. Do you see me or sense (not sure on your process) being with a man or marrying a man named Daniel? If not, do you see who i am with, if possible.

Kindest regards,
I

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun May 31, 2009 11:00 am

I definately feel you will be marrying a Daniel, in 2010 :)
This process I used is a feeling/knowing.

I did have a vision of him with sandy straight hair. :)
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. :)

Is there any chance that you can see/know his last name or the first letter of his last name?

Is there anything else that you see such as, does he have the same nationality as i do, age, any specific details if possible...

Sorry for asking so many questions...i'm just very curious to see if your seeing the person that i am thinking of.

Kindest regards,
I :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:22 am

I'm picking up Daniel's surname that starts with the letter G :)

Just wondering if u have the black straight hair I have been visioning. @-)
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

cool...

i have long straight dark brown hair

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 am

Yes looks black. You have it tied back.

So does your Daniel have a G in his surname?
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 am

wow...that is impressive :)

i had my hair tied back all my life....lol..........but for the past 7 months or so, i have been wearing it out....

My Daniel has a V in his surname...

do you think it is possible that you could be referring to the same person? i am hoping that you are :D

what else do you see in relation to my future such as career, traveling...

do you also see spirits that i have known in this life but are now passed away?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 am

Hehe

I am still developing and have not seen spirits with my eyes yet. My guides haven't allowed me yet to see them yet, so I don't run off scared :)

I only see spirits and people through visualising with my thoughts at the moment.

I still think it's the same Daniel i have seen and thinking of, even though I missed the mark on getting the letter correct :)

I do feel you will be holidaying soon, to relax and recharge the batteries.
I feel you will be going with either someone in the family or a loved one :)

Very positive change around your career also happening.
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 am

that's cool...........you got other things correct :)

in regards to my career, what sort of positive change do you see?

i have been thinking of possibly changing my career path but not too sure if the current career path that i am on is the one for me... :-s

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 am

It's the new idea, and career change, that's going to benefit you positively.
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:53 pm

hi Chris,

that sounds great... :)

do you see me studying some time in the future? if so, do you see what i will study...

also, do you see me ever meeting my soul mate or twin soul? if so, would you be able to describe, if possible... :)

I

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 pm

I do see you studying but cannot tell what exactly.

I feel you have already met him :)
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:33 pm

would that be my soul mate or twin soul that i've already meet?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 pm

soulmate :)
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:43 pm

cool cool :)

is there possible a description :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 am

short straight sandy hair... :D
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:34 am

mmmmm...........interesting........is this person a family member or someone unrelated to me? :-\

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 pm

not a family member.

Does Daniel have sandy brown hair?
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:22 pm

no.............he has dark brown hair

everyone around me has dark coloured hair

do you mean sandy as in light brown or blondish colour?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm

light brown not blondish.
Rev. Chris Roubis

BAbYanGeL
Quartz

Postby BAbYanGeL » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:51 pm

i have no idea who that could be :-?

i was wondering if you could confirm something for me...earlier this year, i went to a psychic and she told me that someone i know has placed a curse or did something to me and my family especially more focused on me and my brother, to have an unlucky and unhappy life in all areas of our life, especially our love life. do you see that too? if so, do you see who this person is?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't see or feel it.
there is nothing to fear from these psychic attacks. :)
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”