A little guidance

Sharm
Quartz

A little guidance

Postby Sharm » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate any help given for an issue that seems to keep affecting me. I did an Angel reading once to find out my true purpose in life. My purpose I was told was communications, primarily writing. I did not get the opportunity to go right to college after high school and so had to work and further my education at the same time which was challenging but had its rewards in the end. I got my degree but I am still not in a good place financially. I left my job to attempt to get into the field of education because I really wanted to feel like I was contributing to the world in some way. I know that each job has its merits and everyone does contribute to the world in some way regardless of their job title but I just wanted to finally be able to do something I was interested in, instead of just settling for something to pay the bills.

The thing is I was not able to get that job and I opted for temporary administrative work, the same kind of work I have been doing for the past nine years which really does not make me happy at all. I thought that temporary work would give me some satisfaction in knowing I was not there forever etc. I was recently offered another contract with the same company for a further five months and though I am grateful for employment I feel as though I do not want to stay there. I found myself crying yet again thinking about the fact that I have not yet had a job I was completely satisfied with after so much sacrifice.

I know that listening to my intuition is the best bet and I know that only I know what would make me happy but that is easier said than done and these questions always bring me back to reality where one needs to survive and physical needs need to be met which ultimately leads to me taking the job I dislike. I also would like to start my family but I feel sometimes like I should wait until I have everything (a good job, etc.) before I do.

I would be grateful if anyone could assist by letting me know what my angels and guides would like to tell me regarding the above and what I can really do to finally be in a place of peace. My date of birth is 13th November 1983. Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Much love
Sharm

jazz
Angelite

Re: A little guidance

Postby jazz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate any help given for an issue that seems to keep affecting me. I did an Angel reading once to find out my true purpose in life. My purpose I was told was communications, primarily writing. I did not get the opportunity to go right to college after high school and so had to work and further my education at the same time which was challenging but had its rewards in the end. I got my degree but I am still not in a good place financially. I left my job to attempt to get into the field of education because I really wanted to feel like I was contributing to the world in some way. I know that each job has its merits and everyone does contribute to the world in some way regardless of their job title but I just wanted to finally be able to do something I was interested in, instead of just settling for something to pay the bills.

The thing is I was not able to get that job and I opted for temporary administrative work, the same kind of work I have been doing for the past nine years which really does not make me happy at all. I thought that temporary work would give me some satisfaction in knowing I was not there forever etc. I was recently offered another contract with the same company for a further five months and though I am grateful for employment I feel as though I do not want to stay there. I found myself crying yet again thinking about the fact that I have not yet had a job I was completely satisfied with after so much sacrifice.

I know that listening to my intuition is the best bet and I know that only I know what would make me happy but that is easier said than done and these questions always bring me back to reality where one needs to survive and physical needs need to be met which ultimately leads to me taking the job I dislike. I also would like to start my family but I feel sometimes like I should wait until I have everything (a good job, etc.) before I do.

I would be grateful if anyone could assist by letting me know what my angels and guides would like to tell me regarding the above and what I can really do to finally be in a place of peace. My date of birth is 13th November 1983. Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Much love
Sharm
Hi Sharm :) with your sign goes Death and Rebirth, so you will always experience endings and new beginings.

We dont always as individuals fall into the kind of life or what we do for work straight away, if we dont it means we still need to expereince what we are doing and how we are in life regardless if we are not completly happy or not but are still managing financially.

Every part of life takes us further into the future, and new doors of oppportunity are always opening up for us if we are aware those opportunities, we are always perfect as we are in our lives according to how we are meant to be with what we have chosen at any time.
You are one of the most pyschic of signs, once you tap into your full awareness through meditation you will benefit from it greatly.
You have healing abilites, deep insight into others and strong feelings learn to trust those feelings they are your guidance throughout your journey here on this earthplane.
Our lives here are a process according to how we have chosen our experiences to grow and benefit from in the way of wisdom, knowledge, ourselves, life, others and our purpose here physically and spiritually.

Spirit is telling me O:-) all your needs will be met so please do not worry about how that will come about as life will bring you to how you are meant to be accordingly.
You have worked hard and your rewards will come in divine timing you are yet to experience many things that are meant in your destiny that we can not hurry up or change they must be allowed to happen naturally and this is how we feel it will happen for you be patient and grateful that you have what you have in your life now because all will be revealed in the near future please trust that your life will bring you great rewards from the efforts you have put in yourself you will also be guided and progressed with your spiritual gifts and purpose here please trust that all comes together as it should... Godbless. :ymhug:

I hope that has helped spirit has given you the message you need to allow Divine timing to show you all that you cannot see now or know of now... :) jazz. be patient :) i know its hard at times i have had to learn a big lesson in patience :-o we cant hurry up what is meant to be for us we have to live one thing and one experience at a time. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Sharm
Quartz

Postby Sharm » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you very much for replying. It really means a lot to me. I know I have to be patient but sometimes we get so lost in the emotion that we fail to see everything else. I always remind myself of my many blessings, I guess during times like these we just have to try a little harder.

I hope I would be able to make a decision that would bring me closest to happiness. Thank you again for your kindness.

Much love,

Sharm

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you very much for replying. It really means a lot to me. I know I have to be patient but sometimes we get so lost in the emotion that we fail to see everything else. I always remind myself of my many blessings, I guess during times like these we just have to try a little harder.

I hope I would be able to make a decision that would bring me closest to happiness. Thank you again for your kindness.

Much love,

Sharm
HI sharm :) thankyou for your reply your welcome for the reading i am glad it helped you, you will be fine we all get to where we are meant to eventually take care. :) jazzxx :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”