neighbourhood bullies

hiii2
Quartz

neighbourhood bullies

Postby hiii2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:50 pm

when will my neigbourhood bullies move to another town,if they are going to move at all.

jazz
Angelite

Re: neighbourhood bullies

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 am

when will my neigbourhood bullies move to another town,if they are going to move at all.
Alot of anger there and frustration just in the way you ask your question a please would be nice and appreciated i will give this one to Chris.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 pm

I feel they will not move
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

I feel they will not move

Hey Chris :) I feel there is alot more going on here with this its all to do with Karma linked to certain people who need to learn some valuable lessons if they choose to learn i feel there is alot more to come before this eventually gets sorted out certain people are digging their heels in further as a result of actions by others.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 pm

I understand Jazz, thanks for the heads up. O:-)
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I understand Jazz, thanks for the heads up. O:-)
;)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”