Where am I going

tanya78
Quartz

Where am I going

Postby tanya78 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Im in a horrible situation, long story short : My partner and i were in a legal issue with our old neighbours for the past 5 years over a defamation claim, us being the defendants. Any how $100,000 spend on legal fees and no legal representation in court as the lawyer wanted another $33,000 which we could not affor. We lost the case. We now have delclared bankruptcy as we can not afford the $500,000 judgment. House has been repossessed. We have 3 young children to consider also. The worst part is my partner has done the most stupid thing possible, he wrote some emails to the judge (they were nasty, but i have not read them) and now he is in jail. I do not work i was studying nursing and now have to put that on hold for a bit. We have only a few more weeks untill i have to move out, i am finding it impossible to get approved for rentals as we had a bad reference from our last realestate. Im not coping at all. I find myself crying all the time, I just want my partner to come back to me i miss him sooooooooo much. He has not had his court hearing yet.

Can anyone see what is going to happen to him (when will get out) and me and the kids. im living QLD he is NSW and all my family live in NSW, i have no support up here (QLD) but its impossible for me to move down(NSW) there near my family as rent is so high. I just dont know what to do. :(

Thankyou

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Where am I going

Postby Truthseeker » Thu May 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi Tanya78,

I'm sorry you are going through this terrible situation in your life, it must be extremely hard.
I'm going to let you know first of all that I am new to giving readings and I will try my very very best to give you an answer that I believe spirit wants me to relay to you with the help of some cards. Also I'm sure Chris and Jazz will add they are more experienced in readings than myself but I will do my best for you.

First of all the first thing I want to say is that what happened to you financially happened, ok, don't beat yourself up over it, it's done and it's over with, you have to find the strength now to move on there is no point worrying about that anymore, don't focus on that anymore, it's water under the bridge and now as much as you don't want to believe it you do have the future to bring new opportunities for you ok, I know you may not believe it now but the future is there as bleak as it may look now today, this is today, tomorrow is just around the corner. So let go of those past mistakes.

The first thing that came into my mind was Centrelink, have you contacted them yet so they can help you out, may be they can direct you towards some government housing for the time being, now I don't know how this works but ask them the questions. Also is it possible for your family to help you temporarily, don't be proud to ask them for help, that's what true family is there for, that's worth a try.

You mentioned you wanted to finish your course in nursing, have you enquired about doing enrolled nursing for the the time being? I know it may not pay much but they are always taking traineeships in hospitals and you can still study while you work. I'm sure you've already thought about these possibilities.

The move will happen, that was definately in the cards and there is a twist of fate happening for you but it is all positive and this is a time to make big and small changes, there are a lot of positive changes that will happen even though you may feel at the moment that nothing is going well but there is a sign of a miracle just around the corner, believe it!!! All these things that shook your faith will definately turn positive, it is the wheel of life and you have encountered an extremely difficult situation but it is on it's way now of getting better, give it time.

As far as your husband is concerned, there is not much you can do about that, he will just have to serve his time but you both have to use that time now to benefit from (alone time) and use this part of your life now for some self discovery, you will both benefit from some alone time and you will both come out stronger for it. You both need to listen to your inner voices and try to relax by doing some meditation. I know it must be extremely hard for him in jail but it is what it is for now.

Archangel Jophiel is there with you right now to remind you that there are happy times ahead, he wants you to make positive, optimistic long term plans and if you keep with this mindset you will be on the right path. Have faith there will be a prosperous new beginning for you. You can call upon Jophiel any time you want optimism in your life. Also Archangel Michael is there to help you in times of fear, he is there to give you strength and courage, trust in these angels and they will always be there for you.

My thought and prayers are with you and as I said I'm sure others will add their wisdom.
Let us know how you go.

I hope what I have said has helped a little.

:ymhug: O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 25, 2012 11:11 am

Im in a horrible situation, long story short : My partner and i were in a legal issue with our old neighbours for the past 5 years over a defamation claim, us being the defendants. Any how $100,000 spend on legal fees and no legal representation in court as the lawyer wanted another $33,000 which we could not affor. We lost the case. We now have delclared bankruptcy as we can not afford the $500,000 judgment. House has been repossessed. We have 3 young children to consider also. The worst part is my partner has done the most stupid thing possible, he wrote some emails to the judge (they were nasty, but i have not read them) and now he is in jail. I do not work i was studying nursing and now have to put that on hold for a bit. We have only a few more weeks untill i have to move out, i am finding it impossible to get approved for rentals as we had a bad reference from our last realestate. Im not coping at all. I find myself crying all the time, I just want my partner to come back to me i miss him sooooooooo much. He has not had his court hearing yet.

Can anyone see what is going to happen to him (when will get out) and me and the kids. im living QLD he is NSW and all my family live in NSW, i have no support up here (QLD) but its impossible for me to move down(NSW) there near my family as rent is so high. I just dont know what to do. :(

Thankyou
''Hi :)
Wonderful reading , guidance and reasurrance from Truthseeker :ymhug:
You are going to be fine you have alot of help around you, i do feel you will have some decesions to make for your self, that may be hard but necessary, i feel you need to give yourself more self worth and confidence you are stronger than you believe, new doors will open for you, and there are better and happier things waiting for you up ahead.,, now isnt the future its just what you are experiencing now to bring you to making better changes and choices.
Please allow yourself to have the help you are entitled to in the way of emergency housing, and financial assistance alot out of us dont know what help is there for us until we ask.
I feel you and your husband( i could be wrong) need to communicate better to work things out in a better way that will bring a more positive outcome i feel he is stubborn and makes things harder than they need be'

I feel you have healing work to do with spirit, you have the right energies to do that as you are a helper of others.
Please do not fear any necessary changes you need to make in your life that will see you living more as you want to be,
New energies are coming in for you after a time of struggle and delays, you will overcome your problems now so please call on your angels that truthseeker has brought forward for you, they help us in amazing ways that i am living proof of.
I feel there is a place you want to go with the kids waterworld place something like that a well deserved getaway for you.
Please trust in the process of life,regardless of what you are going through now life will always bring us to what we are meant to have and how we are meant to be in our lives.
I feel there are going to be new doors opening up for you and you will have more financial stability and security in your life, by being wiser with money and taking any wisdom learned from past experience into the future with you we have lessons to teach us how to do things in a different way, i feel you and your husband need to talk more i could be wrong but i feel he is stubborn and makes things harder than they should be but i know he is where he is from his actions, and hopefully he will think about things and doing things in a different way otherwise i feel there will always be difficult times.
Please rest more and release what you shouldnt be carrying that doesnt belong to you emotionaly, mentally and physically or you will not be able to focus on what is important for you to be doing now to help yourself be in a better position i feel there is a blessing in disguise coming your way financially and in other ways so please trust in that.....let go and let God give it to him and the angels what you feel you shouldnt be carrying that perhaps another has put on to you.
Someone in spirit is around you with thier love they are happy and well and they wish to tell you that you are going to be alright but you do need to be stronger for yourself at times and be firmer say no if needed to or change an unhappy situation that you feel isnt right for you a big hug is coming your way :ymhug:
Everything in life happens for a reason, so please take new wisdom with you into the future as you have much to look forward to including feeling more stable and secure which i feel will have alot to do with you and what you need to do for yourself.
Godbless and take care trust you are being helped ,loved, and guided into better experiences and will change your way of thinking that will lead you to a more positive outcome you do have the strength to have a better way of life and can make that happen. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri May 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Thank you Jazz!! :ymhug:

I also brought through the fact that she has the right energies for healing qualities but I totally forgot to mention that yesterday, I was mainly focusing on the help that she needs right now. The healing qualities that she posesses must come from her desire to be a nurse. :)

tanya78
Quartz

Postby tanya78 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi Truthseeker and Jazz,

Thankyou both replying. Iam starting to feel a lot better now. I will refer to both of you in these quotes. Its lovely to have your thought and prayers with me at this time.
The first thing that came into my mind was Centrelink, have you contacted them yet so they can help you out, may be they can direct you towards some government housing for the time being, now I don't know how this works but ask them the questions. Also is it possible for your family to help you temporarily, don't be proud to ask them for help, that's what true family is there for, that's worth a try.
Yes im on centrelink benifits its all organised, also I found out today that i have been accepted for a rental and im moving next month. :) That is one hurdle im over now. I was planning to move to my mums house in NSW but relised it was not possibe and thats why i was starting to panic.
You mentioned you wanted to finish your course in nursing, have you enquired about doing enrolled nursing for the the time being? I know it may not pay much but they are always taking traineeships in hospitals and you can still study while you work. I'm sure you've already thought about these possibilities.
Im studying diploma of nursing to become an EN, i'll start next term in July. I wouldnt mind doing my bachelor when i finish the diploma but time will tell.

In regards to calling the angels I am not sure on the process of asking Archangel Jophiel or any Archangel's for help. Are you able to detail what i should do?
I feel you and your husband( i could be wrong) need to communicate better to work things out in a better way that will bring a more positive outcome i feel he is stubborn and makes things harder than they need be'
We do communicate well together, but 80% of our conversation has been on the court case since late 2008. I would get annoyed at times and say to him. "can we not talk about them today, im over it" He would listen to me and would not mention them for the rest of the day.

Yes he is very stubborn and yes he makes things harder than it should be, Im not sure on how i can help him change these habbits, but mabe jail will make him think about his actions.
I feel there is a place you want to go with the kids waterworld place something like that a well deserved getaway for you.

We were planning a trip to the snow either this winter or next, i guess it wont happen for a real long time now.

Thankyou both for the reading, it is just what i needed right now.

Tanya

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 am

Awww bless you both for the great guidance and insight you have given to Tanya @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 am

Awww bless you both for the great guidance and insight you have given to Tanya @};-
Thanks Chrsi and bless you too ;;) it just feels so nice to be able to comfort a soul in need, we know ourselves what it is like to have emotional hard times to deal with and how good it feels when you have a person there to listen and care enough to want to reasurre you that all will be alright in the end :ymhug:

Truthseeker is a wonderful reader :ymhug: and she offers so much comfort, guidance and good advice, :ymhug: she works in perfect harmoney with her Guides and Angels God is so happy she is in his service :-bd he just gave her the thumbs up who sese God doesnt have a sense of humour :) Godbless. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Truthseeker and Jazz,

Thankyou both replying. Iam starting to feel a lot better now. I will refer to both of you in these quotes. Its lovely to have your thought and prayers with me at this time.
Yes im on centrelink benifits its all organised, also I found out today that i have been accepted for a rental and im moving next month. :) That is one hurdle im over now. I was planning to move to my mums house in NSW but relised it was not possibe and thats why i was starting to panic.
Im studying diploma of nursing to become an EN, i'll start next term in July. I wouldnt mind doing my bachelor when i finish the diploma but time will tell.

In regards to calling the angels I am not sure on the process of asking Archangel Jophiel or any Archangel's for help. Are you able to detail what i should do?
We do communicate well together, but 80% of our conversation has been on the court case since late 2008. I would get annoyed at times and say to him. "can we not talk about them today, im over it" He would listen to me and would not mention them for the rest of the day.

Yes he is very stubborn and yes he makes things harder than it should be, Im not sure on how i can help him change these habbits, but mabe jail will make him think about his actions.

We were planning a trip to the snow either this winter or next, i guess it wont happen for a real long time now.

Thankyou both for the reading, it is just what i needed right now.

Tanya
Hi Tanya :ymhug:
You are so welcome and Truthseeker and i are only too happy to have brought some comfort to you, and i am glad you are starting to feel better about your life and yourself our prayers and thoughts are with you all :ymhug: Godbless.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 26, 2012 11:30 am

Thank you Jazz!! :ymhug:

I also brought through the fact that she has the right energies for healing qualities but I totally forgot to mention that yesterday, I was mainly focusing on the help that she needs right now. The healing qualities that she posesses must come from her desire to be a nurse. :)
:-bd you did a great reading truthseeker and helped tanya so much bless you for that :ymhug: yes alot of nurses are healers in their own right, but some are not aware of this, we are all guided to what we need to do to heal with our energies given to us by God i feel she is a gentle soul :ymhug: Godbless.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Tanya you are so very welcome!! I'm glad Jazz n I were able to help, it's a wonderful feeling to be able to help others through Divine guidance.

In relation to your question about connecting with your angels, it's very simple. It's best to be by yourself in a quiet place and call upon whatever angel you want to talk to in the name of the Divine Spirit (God) and you must give them full permission to intervene in whatever situation you need help in, but just remember that if some karma needs to be sorted out with your soul which the Divine is fully in control of then the angels cannot intervene, in other words (this is an example) if you went out and stole something from a shop and then went home and called upon an angel to rescue you from getting punished over it well it won't happen cause karma still needs to do the work to make you understand that what you did was bad n chances are you'll end up in jail over it so if you did end up in jail over it for example and you honestly regretted doing it and made the choice to learn over it and never do it again then you can give them full permission to protect you while you're in jail and they will. These are just examples of how the angels work. If your intentions are pure and honest and not selfish ones and you are facing a difficulty in your life such as the one your are currently in then you can give the angels full permission to help you out, but you must give them the permission first otherwise they will not intervene in your free will choices. You must also do the work too, for example in your situation you are trying as hard as you can with your nursing career in the situation you are in and you can call upon them to help you find the right job and you will, they will help you because they see you doing the work, have children to feed and your intentions are good, also you want to help people so they will help to give to you what you are trying to give. If for example you were sitting at home doing nothing and you said to them “angels I fully give you permission to get me a job” well they won't cause you're not doing anything about it on your behalf, that's how it works. (There's a saying God helps those who help themselves) and it's true, same with the angels as they are God's Divine helpers.

Now once you're alone in a quiet place just call upon them and talk to them as if you were talking to your best friend, you don't have to hide anything from them, they know you inside out and their love for you is unconditional, same with the Divine Spirit, the love that pours out from the higher astral planes is unlimited and it's there for you always, just trust it and call upon it. Now as you are speaking while alone just listen to any signs in the form of thoughts/gut feelings/goosebumps over your body etc. Then thank them and trust that whatever you receive is just as it needs to be, you may even notice other signs such as a repetition of the same numbers when you look at your clock, or power animals that have a significant meaning to that particular situation you are going through that is there to teach you a lesson (google animal spirit guides too).

Practise meditation and you can buy CD's from spiritual shops that help you connect and find out which angels are watching over you or who you feel a connection with. There are many more other things you can do if you google it to give you more examples. Remember though that you must always trust and believe that what you do get is just what you need to know at this point in time. Bless u always :ymhug:

Jazz – thank you so much for those encouraging words, the more I help people, the more I believe in myself and my higher self, thank you so much again, bless u darling! :ymhug:

Chris – Bless u too always, u did a wonderful thing putting this website together, it's here for a very special purpose – helping people. :ymhug:

tanya78
Quartz

Postby tanya78 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Thankyou Truthseeker in responce to my question about connecting with the angels. :) I understand what you mean about karma needs to be delt with.

Thankyou to all that have given me advice in this difficult time at the moment i really do appreciate the advice.

Tanya :ymhug:

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu May 31, 2012 9:27 pm

You are so very welcome, good luck and keep smiling :)

tanya78
Quartz

Postby tanya78 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Hi thought I would update

Can anyone see what is going to happen to him (when will get out) and me and the kids. im living QLD he is NSW and all my family live in NSW, i have no support up here (QLD) but its impossible for me to move down(NSW) there near my family as rent is so high. I just dont know what to do.
I have moved out of the house we used to own, My partner is still in jail its been almost 4 months. The children are acting out as its their way of coping. My oldest and I are seeing a counsellor and the middle child has started seeing a social worker at school. I have started back doing my nursing studies though.

This Friday is his sentancing, he had is hearing last week and the Judge said he needed a week to make his decision. I gave evidence but I always think i stuff up, I just hope the Judge takes into account what I have said. The crown/ police prosecutor said he really wants him put away for a long time whereas our barrister said he would like him released on the day. What do you think? His name is Darren birth date 29/9/65

I was so sad when i saw him as he was to me. I just hope he gets out. To make matters worse I am not coping with the children at all. One of them is getting really violent with me including pushing me around, swearing at me and few weeks ago even really hurt me where he hit me on the head with a ornament. The children have never acted like this before.

Tanya

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 am

Hi thought I would update

Can anyone see what is going to happen to him (when will get out) and me and the kids. im living QLD he is NSW and all my family live in NSW, i have no support up here (QLD) but its impossible for me to move down(NSW) there near my family as rent is so high. I just dont know what to do.
I have moved out of the house we used to own, My partner is still in jail its been almost 4 months. The children are acting out as its their way of coping. My oldest and I are seeing a counsellor and the middle child has started seeing a social worker at school. I have started back doing my nursing studies though.

This Friday is his sentancing, he had is hearing last week and the Judge said he needed a week to make his decision. I gave evidence but I always think i stuff up, I just hope the Judge takes into account what I have said. The crown/ police prosecutor said he really wants him put away for a long time whereas our barrister said he would like him released on the day. What do you think? His name is Darren birth date 29/9/65

I was so sad when i saw him as he was to me. I just hope he gets out. To make matters worse I am not coping with the children at all. One of them is getting really violent with me including pushing me around, swearing at me and few weeks ago even really hurt me where he hit me on the head with a ornament. The children have never acted like this before.

Tanya
HI Tanya :)
I am sorry you are in such a really hard time for yourself and the kids but things will get better and all this will end and you will all be able to start fresh again.

You need to get help with the one who is violent with you thats not on, i know kids react to their emotions but when it comes to actually abusing another and hurting you like your son has done to you that is not good he could seriously hurt you or one of the other kids if he goes off again i would call the police and ask them to come around and talk to him that may scare him enough not to do that again is he the one that is going to councelling with you? alot of boys when their dads are away or in jail will want to take on the role of the male figure and act that out in a domineering way to others and push them around if they are the eldest you didnt say which one hurt you but you do need to put a stop to that next time it could be worse.
Does your husband know he did this? if he did i dont think he would be too happy and he needs to tell his son you need to stop that you dont ever touch or hurt your mother or family members..i know its hard for them to cope not having their dad around but you cant have that kind of violence going on either you are still the parent figure not the child.

It will be up to the judge to decide if your husband is released or not i cannot say how that will go it all depends on his decision i hope it all goes well for him he didnt help by writing nasty things to the judge. :-s

I am glad you are doing your nursing studies stay focused on that everything else will fall into place in time divine timing :) once you are all reunited with your husband things will move on from there. :)

Try to lighten your load as much as you can by not taking on what doesnt belong to you that goes with the kids, be firm and strong and let them know you are in charge of things while dad is away and you can call on the police if you need them and say that in a firm strong voice i would also say there will be no more abuse or pushing me around that stops now...you really do need to be in control here and stand in your power.

A new cycle coming in for you brings a much needed change and changes into your life.
A second chance will be offered to you to start fresh and wipe the slate clean.
You do need to give yourself more self worth and confidence, stand in your truth and speak your truth.
Please rest more if you need it, your energy levels can only do so much then need to be recharged again.

Regardless of what you are going through times up ahead will give you more to look forward to . :)
Goodluck with everything you will all be fine it will take time but eventually you will all start out again in a new energy and live to a different kind of life. :ymhug: Godbless jazz. :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:00 am

Hey there Jazz (you beat me to it, lol). I'll still add my bit in, here it goes:

Hi Tanya 78,

The first angel that came to me was regarding your situation was Archangel Raguel. He is the angel to call upon in times when you are having legal issues and he is the helper for the underdog as in your case, he is there for you to call upon with issues regarding justice and fairness.

Children absorb a lot more than what you think when home life is troubling them and they are obviously rebelling with everything that is happening to them at the moment. I feel you need to see a counsellor with your whole family together (you and all your kids in this case). There are some that see children under 15 (ATAPS) without charge (I don't know if that's in QLD) and others that just charge Medicare only, just ask your local doctor to refer you to some of those and tell him you are struggling financially so that he doesn't send you to someone expensive.

I did some Tarot card readings for you.

Archangel Michael would like to let you know that you have to stop the thoughts of feeling like you have failed. You have achieved a lot more than what you believe. You are evolving spiritually and you will be moving to the next level soon, it could even mean a new house or job (or the move that you have managed to make all on your own which you have done so on your own). You will achieve freedom and there will be more clarity coming your way. Ask Michael for the next steps to take and for the courage, strength and confidence to take them. This is a challenging time for you but YOU ARE GETTING THERE.

The current root of your problem is that you are under an illusion of feeling trapped. You are lacking self confidence and are fearing taking action. See the truth of the situation and act with FAITH. Don't see yourself as a victim, rather see yourself as a person who is dealing with a difficult situation by continuing to take ACTION.

The way to deal with this situation is obviously by taking ACTION. Honour your promises and commitments, attend to the details and be thorough. Keep motivating yourself. The cards are also signalling a guardian angel coming your way.

The resolution of this problem is to HANG IN THERE. You will receive further information that will present itself with further challenges and delays. Don't take people who speak bluntly and without thoughtfulness as personal, what is important is the message here, not the messenger. Remember YOU ARE GETTING THERE, don't be impulsive. It is a challenge but you will learn and grow and be free as a result of it.

A big hug to you. I hoped this has helped in some way. Keep us posted.

O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 am

Hey there Jazz (you beat me to it, lol). I'll still add my bit in, here it goes:

Hi Tanya 78,

The first angel that came to me was regarding your situation was Archangel Raguel. He is the angel to call upon in times when you are having legal issues and he is the helper for the underdog as in your case, he is there for you to call upon with issues regarding justice and fairness.

Children absorb a lot more than what you think when home life is troubling them and they are obviously rebelling with everything that is happening to them at the moment. I feel you need to see a counsellor with your whole family together (you and all your kids in this case). There are some that see children under 15 (ATAPS) without charge (I don't know if that's in QLD) and others that just charge Medicare only, just ask your local doctor to refer you to some of those and tell him you are struggling financially so that he doesn't send you to someone expensive.

I did some Tarot card readings for you.

Archangel Michael would like to let you know that you have to stop the thoughts of feeling like you have failed. You have achieved a lot more than what you believe. You are evolving spiritually and you will be moving to the next level soon, it could even mean a new house or job (or the move that you have managed to make all on your own which you have done so on your own). You will achieve freedom and there will be more clarity coming your way. Ask Michael for the next steps to take and for the courage, strength and confidence to take them. This is a challenging time for you but YOU ARE GETTING THERE.

The current root of your problem is that you are under an illusion of feeling trapped. You are lacking self confidence and are fearing taking action. See the truth of the situation and act with FAITH. Don't see yourself as a victim, rather see yourself as a person who is dealing with a difficult situation by continuing to take ACTION.

The way to deal with this situation is obviously by taking ACTION. Honour your promises and commitments, attend to the details and be thorough. Keep motivating yourself. The cards are also signalling a guardian angel coming your way.

The resolution of this problem is to HANG IN THERE. You will receive further information that will present itself with further challenges and delays. Don't take people who speak bluntly and without thoughtfulness as personal, what is important is the message here, not the messenger. Remember YOU ARE GETTING THERE, don't be impulsive. It is a challenge but you will learn and grow and be free as a result of it.

A big hug to you. I hoped this has helped in some way. Keep us posted.

Hey Truthseeker how you doin/ :) :)) i am teaching my cat to tell the time so she doesnt keep waking me up for her breakfast at 4am in the morning :-o (-| :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am

Hey Jazz,

Getting back to you, thanks I'm really good.

Yep your puss really has you wrapped around her paws alright!

There's a funny saying: "Dogs have masters, Cats have staff" :))

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 am

Hey Jazz,

Getting back to you, thanks I'm really good.

Yep your puss really has you wrapped around her paws alright!

There's a funny saying: "Dogs have masters, Cats have staff" :))

hey truthseeker :)
Glad to hear all good, i have heard that too about cats /:) and i believe it she sits on my pillow above my head as if to say its all about me not you :)) i rule she is a little horror head at times but i love her to pieces :ymhug:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”