Psychic Reading

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Psychic Reading

Postby Rainbowgirl » Tue May 22, 2012 1:38 am

Hello,

I would like to please get a reading on my love life.I would like to know about this guy I like(born 17th Aprill 1988) and How I should go about making it known that I like him? I would also like to know about my ex(born October 1991) and what will happen in the future between us?Is their anything else I should know for my future?

Thank you and Regards

Raylene:)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Psychic Reading

Postby jazz » Tue May 22, 2012 11:04 am

Hello,

I would like to please get a reading on my love life.I would like to know about this guy I like(born 17th Aprill 1988) and How I should go about making it known that I like him? I would also like to know about my ex(born October 1991) and what will happen in the future between us?Is their anything else I should know for my future?

Thank you and Regards

Raylene:)

Hi :)

Please read life lessons and the post about it concerning r/ships it will help you to better understand them and why certain things happen in our lives.

I feel you are very confused, insecure and lonely in your life, when anyone asks me about ex'es and someone they know now i straight away get warning bells that you need to be very careful and honest with your true feelings and emotions and see what it is about yourself that you are not seeing and what you need to deal with concerning your insecurities.

No physic in the world you may consult can tell you all of your future, it is not ours to give it is for you to live..... we will have the necessary experiences in our lives to find out about ourselves, the truth of ourselves what we need to do for ourselves and also what to avoid when we find our truth our higher truth of our soul..... in other words not excepting just any ole r/ship becasuse we are insecure, lonely, and have faults we believe someone will come into our lives and put right.

What you are experiencing now is what you have chosen to learn from as we are totally responsible for who we bring into our lives as a potential partner, lover, friend, whatever.... each r/ship we have is a teaching and a learning for us if we want to learn it is up to us , we can keep on repeating the same over and over or we can face some tough truths about ourselves , our lives and others and start to change what we need to change about ourselves, our thought patterns , our choices and our decisions from wisdom learned from our experiences.

I could be wrong but i do feel when you have sorted your truths out and deal with your insecurities and you are ready to recieve a love in your life on a soul level you will need a strong man, because underneath your insecurities there is a very passionate,strong, successful, woman, who has not yet lived her life to her full potential, she has been hiding or lost under layers of past, present, and now stuff.

When our past with a partner has come to an end and we know it is finished and we are shown it is finished we need to allow our selves to move on from that r/ship taking with us what we have learned from that r/ship if anything,? or reflect on it more so we know why it happened in the first place we have to take responsability for the role we played in that r/ship too.

You will be shown what will happen with this one you are with now and it is your choice to stay or leave regardless of what you know in your gut and soul truth isnt or is working for you i feel there are bits and pieces of this man you like but again i could be wrong , i feel you are hanging on to what you are not sure of because of your insecurities,

I would trust that the process of life always brings us to what we are meant to have regardless of what we may need to choose to do for ourselves that will see us maybe having to let go of something in order to have something much greater and right for us in our lives.... being an oldie and over 50 years of experiencing two marriages and karmic learning lessons i can tell you we have certain r/ships come into our lives not so much intending to tear us apart inside, hurt us, disappoint us, abuse us, but to teach us about our self worth, our strengths, our weaknesses,how to stand on our own two feet, what we need to fix up about ourselves, to face our faults and feel okay with them because we all have them and to stand in our full power when you can do this for yourself you feel such a confidence you have never felt before, try this take one step forward and as you do say out loud i now step into my own powere and own it ;) then sit down somewhere quiet or go somewhere quiet near nature or the ocean and take a good look at what is inside you as your true self your real you and what do you need to do for yourself now that you have been avoiding maybe through fear, self doubt, insecurites or not having enough self worth,

I feel you have alot to offer the right one but please give yourself from time away from focusing so much of exe's this one now and focus more on yourself and your emotional state and state of mind because your not thinking or feeling as you the real you .

I know you are going to be alright and are going to have a good life with the right kind of happiness and love you deserve but please allow yourself the chance to have that and kick all your fears, doubts, self insecurities in the ass and let yourself be all that you can be and have what you can have what is up ahead for you in the future and no its not too late for you that popped in so you need to drop that okay? you are fine just as you are dont feel as if you have to be someone else to please them it doesnt work be yourself and trust in God, the Universe your Angels and your spirit guides there is a lovely lady just popped in with a beautuful energy and smile silver hair she is telling you step forward not backwards she is giving you a big hug :ymhug: and assuring you , that your life isnt over as at times you feel it is but you need a new begining :) GOdbless i hope that has helped in some way please let me know :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Rev. Chris Roubis Spartan by blood.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Tue May 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you for the reading.I really appreciate it. ;)

I do think that I have learned from the x relationship about myself and what I need to fix for example insecurities,trust issues,and fear.It was a learning curve for me.I do need to try and shut off from him in order to focus on myself,which I do find a challenge.Ive written down things that I need to fix about myself and am not ashamed too admit it because it makes the person better if they can deal with it. Yes I do feel confused about the x situation because it happened quickly over miscommunication and then I felt he betrayed me by going to catch up with his other x which he said he wouldnt.We were communication after the break up and then he I texted him seeing if it was true about the betrayal and he never replied so I left it at that.Im trying so hard to let go.Some reason his own my mind alot.What does he feel about it?Does he think about me alot?

So yes thats something Im dealing with aswell where as he prefers to run away and not deal with things.
I felt like he made it so hard to work things out that I said Ive done all that I can for this.

I dont think a women should have to have a man to feel happiness:).I dont have to have a man to feel happy in life.I know everything will be fine.

What should I do about Jason the guy I like?Should I pursue am?

In the last part of my reading what did you mean by this?"what is up ahead for you in the future and no its not too late for you that popped in so you need to drop that okay?". The spirit that came in would be my Nanna sending her hugs back:).

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you for the reading.I really appreciate it. ;)

I do think that I have learned from the x relationship about myself and what I need to fix for example insecurities,trust issues,and fear.It was a learning curve for me.I do need to try and shut off from him in order to focus on myself,which I do find a challenge.Ive written down things that I need to fix about myself and am not ashamed too admit it because it makes the person better if they can deal with it. Yes I do feel confused about the x situation because it happened quickly over miscommunication and then I felt he betrayed me by going to catch up with his other x which he said he wouldnt.We were communication after the break up and then he I texted him seeing if it was true about the betrayal and he never replied so I left it at that.Im trying so hard to let go.Some reason his own my mind alot.What does he feel about it?Does he think about me alot?

So yes thats something Im dealing with aswell where as he prefers to run away and not deal with things.
I felt like he made it so hard to work things out that I said Ive done all that I can for this.

I dont think a women should have to have a man to feel happiness:).I dont have to have a man to feel happy in life.I know everything will be fine.

What should I do about Jason the guy I like?Should I pursue am?

In the last part of my reading what did you mean by this?"what is up ahead for you in the future and no its not too late for you that popped in so you need to drop that okay?". The spirit that came in would be my Nanna sending her hugs back:).

Hi and you are welcome for the reading :) i just hope it helped you in some way.

I know it is hard to let go of an ex its because we are still hanging on emotionally, because we are not quite strong enough to let go emotionally, but it is necessary for us to do this when we truly look at the truth of things as they are otherwise you would be with him now on top of the world :)
Glad your nan popped in to give you a hug and some encouragement :ymhug: she knows you are goint to be okay so please trust that ;)
read the reading again about what you are questioning and it will make sense in other words you have alot to look forward to in the future, and its not too late for you in life as sometimes you think you are not going to meet the right one or have any different kind of life, so spirit said you need to drop that about yourself and start to think more positively about yourself and your life okay?

It is your choice what you wish to do with this Jason, you either give it time to show you he is sincere and start to trust what you are feeling in your gut which is your soul truth the truth that wont let you supress or deny that everything is fine when its not :-\ and in time if you feel not think its not going to work after what you have been shown by this person then it is up to you to do what you feel you need to do for yourself maybe you need some time out to just clear your head of ex'es and who is in your life now and just take one day at a time giving yourself space to think clearly and nurture yourself more to calm your mind body and soul. Godbless. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

Ive let the x go(let go).Trying to heal.
It is what it is for now.

With Jason I defintely have felt a connection with him.I feel like I can trust him and think we could be an item.Hes shy romantically so I would have to say something to him about me likeing him more than a friend.

Im being postive,life throws us challenges that we need to deal with and keep being happy:)

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

What do you see for Jason and I?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 23, 2012 8:37 pm

What do you see for Jason and I?

Its not what i need to see about Jason and yourself, its what you need experience with Jason, you have both chosen to have this experience with each other for your learning and teaching about each other.

You both need to live this experience to see what time shows you about each other and how you feel about each other, no one can tell you what to do what to expect because r/ships come into our lives because we need to find the truth of our feelings and of others and see if that experience is going to grow into something more or not.
You have got to give time to things to show you what is real and feel what is real, this is why we have r/ships come into our lives that are karmic learning lessons for us, it is to open up right up to our soul truth our insecurities, our fears and doubts, our faults, our strengths, weaknesses and trust what we feel over what we think, your soul truth which is your gut truth will always let you feel what is real but if you choose to ignore that and think over feel then you will have set yourself up for a lesson to learn about trusting what is real for you.
You and Jason are the only two who know what you both want or dont want together in this experience we all have to live our own experiences, i say things i know are in reality because false hope is no good for anyone i dont believe in giving people false hope because they want to hear it, that would be going against everything i believe in myself and that of what spirit and God has taught me i use my gifts knowing i am using them for the good of others. :ymhug:

I give the truth that i have known and had to live of life, and what spirit gives to me for others for guidance my job isnt to give people everything about their life or lessons they need to learn or everything about their future as that is not all mine to give , i give only what spirit allows me to give that will bring reasurrance, comfort, hope, strength, encouragement and guidance that spirit knows each individaul needs to help them as much as possible using their own intuition, feelings, judgement and of course their own free will and choice what people do with any guidance that is given to them is up to them :) Godbless.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Its not what i need to see about Jason and yourself, its what you need experience with Jason, you have both chosen to have this experience with each other for your learning and teaching about each other.
Exactly Jazz, it is all about developing yourself through experiences, whether long or short.

You need to stop seeing people as potential lovers or life partners, just start enjoying their friendship in the now.... again I have to stress to you to stop finding happiness from others.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Wed May 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Thank you Jazz.Excately and I felt a connection with Jason.

Thank you Chris.I dont need to have a partner to be happy.I actually have feelings for this guy called Jason its not about me trying to find happiness in him.I already am happy.

Is their anything that I should know for the future?

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 am

I dont need to have a partner to be happy
good girl :-bd

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 am

:)Blessing to you.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 am

Question for you Chris.

what should I do about my career?Whats coming up for me?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 am

Exactly Jazz, it is all about developing yourself through experiences, whether long or short.

You need to stop seeing people as potential lovers or life partners, just start enjoying their friendship in the now.... again I have to stress to you to stop finding happiness from others.
Hey Chris how you doin :ymhug: at last the penny has dropped yay \:D/

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 24, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you Jazz.Excately and I felt a connection with Jason.

Thank you Chris.I dont need to have a partner to be happy.I actually have feelings for this guy called Jason its not about me trying to find happiness in him.I already am happy.

Is their anything that I should know for the future?
Hi rainbowgirl, :) you will be fine, just let life bring to you what it has in store, thats what you need to know for the future you have already had some insights, just be yourself, enjoy every new day and give thanks for that life is too short focusing on things that will either work or wont work, just let life be :) and trust that the process of life will carry you to what you are meant to have regardless of what you may experience negative or positive and regardless of how down we will let ourselves get and want to give up we are always guided and there is always help there for us if we want to except that help and help ourselves also, the both work hand in hand ;)
I feel at times you rush around too much, when you need slow down so you could be accident prone, please watch out for sharp objects, hot things and look where you are going at all times, walking , running, in a car on a bike just be careful and aware of what is around you and in front of you okay :)
Meditation will be good for you to calm your mind body and soul.
Just follow what you feel is right for you and please be careful and aware of any gut warnings you may have as i have said to you before your gut feelings are your truth, the truth that you cant supress, the truth that will keep surfacing until you want to take notice of it, your free and choice has alot to do with life and learning if we have to learn a certain way then your spirit guides do not interfere with your free will and choice and know you need to learn a lesson in your own way and time. Godbless and take care. :ymhug:

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 pm

just be yourself, enjoy every new day and give thanks for that life is too short focusing on things that will either work or wont work, just let life be
Amen :ymdaydream:

Rainbow girl, just ask him if he would like to hang out or go for a coffee some time, if he makes excuses, then he isn't interested in you. I have this nagging feeling that he may have a play with you and then leave you for someone else.
what should I do about my career?Whats coming up for me?
Are you doing admin or data entry work at the moment, I see you typing on the computer in an office environment.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks Chris.

Is this the Jason guy your referring too?He doesnt seem that he would go and be with someone else,hes very romantically shy.

For work I do cleaning.

Rainbowgirl
Quartz

Postby Rainbowgirl » Thu May 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Thank you Jazz.

I'll take life as it comes!I do rush around and will be aware.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”