i feel lost, could you make a reading for me?

Elien
Quartz

i feel lost, could you make a reading for me?

Postby Elien » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:05 am

Hey Chris :ymhug: ,

I would appreciate if you can make a reading for me.

I'm quite lost, my boyfriend broke with me 3 weeks ago, but I can't forget him. My heart says that i should wait but he is not doing anything to demostrate that he is missing me or that he love me.

Could you tell me if you feel something about him? If he is going to come back or i should go on with my life and forget him?? if you don't feel anything, could you see if there is someting about love during 2010 for me??

Thank you :)

Elein

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: i feel lost, could you make a reading for me?

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Hello sweety

This man does not feel for you, the way you feel for him.
You deserve better, and you will find the right man in the new year. Trust in what i say.

God and his Angels will help your prayer come true, he will guide you to your new romance.
God will present new opportunities for you. Just don't ignore them, by staying home.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Elien
Quartz

Postby Elien » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:46 am

hey Chris,

Thank you for you reading.

I would like to make you one more question, if I don't bother you.

He told me the same thing that you said that "He has not the same feeling that I have for him". But he has gone through difficulties in the last month, and I thought that this was the problem, too much difficulties make him not to be sure about anything. At the end, he started to see the light and he feels better, but he didn't decided anything about me.

Do you feel that it can be another opportunity maybe in the far away future (as he is leaving to Italy for six months)??

And if there is not a opportunity, do you feel that we can be another time friends?? (he has been really a good friend, and I don't want to miss him as a friend)

Excuse, for all the question, but as I said I'm feeling quite lost in all this trouble, as I didn't imagine any of this as the relation went perfect till 1 month ago.

Thank you for the advice, dont' worry I'm not staying at home, I try to be as busy as I can in order to don't think about he.

Elien

Pd. Excuse me for my english, but it's not my mother language and some times I make a lot of mistakes.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 am

Your english is very good Elien

I do not see anything romantic in the future with him.
But you will stay as friends :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Elien
Quartz

Postby Elien » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 am

okey!

Thank you for all your help!

Elien :ymhug:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”