a fork in the road

tony2222
Quartz

a fork in the road

Postby tony2222 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:55 am

As you mentioned in your previous post..i need to lighten the burden of my life...this is a crucial time in my life...i do know the changes are coming as i feel them...
Should be patient and trust Lord...sometimes i just close my eyes and i am able to get messages....from the other side...the other day, i was at work and i felt i should write down a bunch of things about my brother Sergio...his future ....my mom....and my plans of moving...Miss to meet spiritual people here whom i can trust my inner thoughts ....
i reach a fork in the road....time of making a decision though i am still awaiting a Little help from the other side...selling my house and my family`s house will me the start of a real new life for me....
Just take me in your prayers as usual

Blessings

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: a fork in the road

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

As you mentioned in your previous post..i need to lighten the burden of my life...this is a crucial time in my life...i do know the changes are coming as i feel them...
Should be patient and trust Lord...sometimes i just close my eyes and i am able to get messages....from the other side...the other day, i was at work and i felt i should write down a bunch of things about my brother Sergio...his future ....my mom....and my plans of moving...Miss to meet spiritual people here whom i can trust my inner thoughts ....
i reach a fork in the road....time of making a decision though i am still awaiting a Little help from the other side...selling my house and my family`s house will me the start of a real new life for me....
Just take me in your prayers as usual

Blessings

Tony
Hi Tony :)

Keep the faith, the Lord works in mysterious and wonderful ways as you know visualize the two houses being sold, then visualize your new future and everything you wish to have in it that is new and exciting for you.

You cannot plan anothers future for them when you mentioned your brother and your Mom, their future will be as it planned out to be for them according to what they have chosen in their destiny before they came here.
Just wish them a safe journey through life as they chose it, to always be looked after, cared for, guided and loved and it will happen in the ways it is meant to for them.

Take care Godbless :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”