So confused and stressed out

alanabttrfly
Quartz

So confused and stressed out

Postby alanabttrfly » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi there,

Please help me, my name is Alana Davis and my DOB is 26/02/1980

I landed my dream job a few months ago and just coming shy of my probation I was hospitalised, I've been sent a letter regarding my illness I may not have a job to come back to, can anyone help me or tell me some information.

Also in the time I was hospitalised I found out I was pregnant and unsure of whom the father is....

Could somebody please do a reading on me and help me, I am stressed out beyond belief.

My 2 questions are.....

Will I be fired/terminated from my dream job

The name of my baby's father or the date I conceived

Many thanks

Alana Davis

jazz
Angelite

Re: So confused and stressed out

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi there,

Please help me, my name is Alana Davis and my DOB is 26/02/1980

I landed my dream job a few months ago and just coming shy of my probation I was hospitalised, I've been sent a letter regarding my illness I may not have a job to come back to, can anyone help me or tell me some information.

Also in the time I was hospitalised I found out I was pregnant and unsure of whom the father is....

Could somebody please do a reading on me and help me, I am stressed out beyond belief.

My 2 questions are.....

Will I be fired/terminated from my dream job

The name of my baby's father or the date I conceived

Many thanks

Alana Davis
Hi Alana,
The questions you ask about who the father is and his name and the date you conceived are beyond our help, you are the only one with the answers to that and if you dont know then you need to sit down and think about who you slept with and when try to work out your dates as best as you can.
When the baby is born all you can do is have DNA tests done to the potential father/fathers the baby could belong to.
I should imagine You will receive information about your job through letter or phone call by your boss regarding if you have a job or not to go back to.
There is alot of help available for single mums these days more than i had when i had to leave my husband,
I cant help you anymore regarding your situation as it is, i am sorry you have chosen this situtaion that you are experiencing now i hope you have some family support around you or one of the potential fathers does his part in helping you with the baby by contributing or being there for you, it is not easy being a parent single or otherwise babies need 24/7 and alot of love and care they are hard work but very rewarding in the way of the joy and happiness they bring into your life so i wish you all the very best, please be careful of any future decisions you make, it is your choice but i hope you think of the outcome before going ahead with anything, ask yourself will the outcome benefit me or take me further away from my goals, dreams and how i want my life to be. :) Good luck with everything learn any valuable lessons from the experiences you chose to have and use them for your future guidance.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Great answer from the mother of wisdom :ymhug:

I knew this one was best for you to answer B-) :D

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 am

Great answer from the mother of wisdom :ymhug:

I knew this one was best for you to answer B-) :D
Thankyou ts. :ymhug: it isnt always easy giving answers to such problems but expecting an answer to such questions is far beyond what can be expected of us #:-s
We cant read minds and cant perform miracles i will leave that up to our Heavenly Father :)
But i know he will also help in such situations as this and we have to help ourselves to as how we are in life at any time is what we have chosen.
I just hope that with experiences that people have, comes the learning and wisdom to take into their future to guide them so they can make better wiser choices for themselves and for their lives. :) we dont have to make life harder than it should be by taking the time to really stop and think about the outcome of any decision we want to make before we make it and act on it. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”