Life After Death

Cat
Quartz

Life After Death

Postby Cat » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

I just wanted to share this because I find it very exciting ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7E6sihLgdU

jazz
Angelite

Re: Life After Death

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am

I just wanted to share this because I find it very exciting ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7E6sihLgdU
Hi Cat :)
Thankyou for sharing that, it was interesting i am glad more people are being comforted by knowing there is more to life than just death when we leave this earth plane , there are so many who are frightened and need the reasurrance of going to a better place and a most beautiful place it is.
There are some scientist who will only find the answers they are looking for when they leave this earth plane and there are some who have found their spiritual self and do believe in life after, not everyone can be telling lies about what they have experienced felt and seen in a near death experience, it is to give them the reasurrance of not fearing death when it is their time and to give comfort to others who are frightened and dont know what to expect when they leave this earth plane. O:-)
We will all find out when we leave here i cant wait :)) to see my son :ymhug: , my parents :ymhug: all my friends and doggies and cats we used to have here :) :ymhug: jazzxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 am

The mind of man is finally beginning to turn in the right direction!

Thanks Cat for this very interesting link, I enjoyed it and have sent it to others. When those in responsible positions start to ponder on deeper things and voice their thoughts out loud, it slowly starts to snowball. Lets see what else follows.

Thank you
(Wayne)

Cat
Quartz

Postby Cat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

great stuff Thank you ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Cat
Quartz

Postby Cat » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm

You are welcome dear Chris ;)

Return to “Past Lives”