My cat is missing

faye
Quartz

My cat is missing

Postby faye » Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 pm

My beautiful cat Whitey went missing yesterday afternoon and I am frantic. I couldn't sleep last night. She is 12 years old, all white. She's very socible and has been going across the road a lot lately. She seems to like meeting all the neighbours and many of them know her. She's always inside by dark and she likes to be covered up and warm for bed time. I have walked around the streets and put posters up and leaflets in letterboxes. I don't know if she's dead or if someone has stolen her. I sort of don't feel like she is dead but she has to be somewhere. Can anyone sense what has happened to her and if I will see her again? I would appreciate any insight anyone can give me please.
Attachments
whitey.jpg
whitey.jpg (89.52 KiB) Viewed 2337 times

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: My cat is missing

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu May 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I feel she is fine and will return.. I have this feeling someone is playing with her..
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

faye
Quartz

Re: My cat is missing

Postby faye » Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Thank you very much for your reply Chris. I really appreciate it. I have spent the last few days putting posters out and doing letter box drops and I'm doing more today. I will let you know if she returns.

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”