Do I Move on?

Alfie116
Quartz

Do I Move on?

Postby Alfie116 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 am

My partner Grace (born 23 Sept 2016) just got seperated after a fall out on several issues. She insisted on us separating and living apart. I love her very much but she is not giving any clear indication if deep in her, she still has feelings for me. I am confused if she just needs time to get over our issues and fights or she really means an end to our relationship. I might make a wrong move and regret later. Please can you help me see if there is any chance at all for reconciliation and reunion in the future for us? Your ppsychic help and insights will be very much appreciated.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Do I Move on?

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Alfie,

I feel you will get back together again, but you need to separate first, and live apart for now.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Thanks Chris

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:05 am

This means letting her go completely to date and live with other men.

I know its not something a guy would want from their wife, but shit happens.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 am

Alfie,
It is a very emotional time for two people and if there is a child/children involved when a break up happens.
There are many layers of different emotions we go through to try and work out why, our own personal grief, anger, regret,resentment, disappointment,( guilt for some) hurt, betrayal, and much more we feel within ourselves at different times when things come up in our thoughts and feelings.

We need to allow ourselves to feel how we are feeling at any time a different emotion comes up that we need to confront and deal with to get it all out of our system the best way we can and know how to release certain things so we are not focusing on that one emotion to over take us or over whelm us and there is always professional help available to us if we cant handle what we are feeling...

The hardest emotion when a break up occurs is still being emotionally attached to that person who has no feelings or love for us and have made it quite clear the r/ship is over and they wish to move on.
Only when we can detach ourselves emotionally from that person can we move on because we know in our soul there is nothing left we can salvage or put right .
It takes in our own time to do that some souls never get over a break up and will cut themselves off from life and experiencing what they could have in the way of the right person in their lives, because they believe they will not be able to have a love in their lives or happiness that is right for them but that is their choice using their free will to be like that.
Some souls will open their hearts to love again maybe with some valuable wisdom they have learned from previous r/ships as to what they don't want in their lives it is up to us if we want to learn or not from our r/ship experiences.

There comes a time in your soul when you know the r/ship you had with a person is completed and has come to a final end and there is nothing else you can do to try and put things right with a person who has fallen out of love with you and wishes to move on with their life it is a difficult emotion to have to deal with but when we can let it go it does free us up from being stagnant in our lives or hanging on to false hope so we take what we have learned from that experience with that person bless it and let it go give it to God and the Angels they will take any further burden you may have in your soul away..
Endings are a part of our life, learning and growth here after endings there are always new beginnings if we choose to be open to them..

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi Chris,
I am confused. You say you feel we will get back together but live separately for now. Then you said I have to let her go completely and she will live with another man? Are you saying we will reunite again after her second relationship fails? I dont quite understand, unless she is already living with another man secretly at this point in time. Hope you can clarify to me with help of the spirits.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi Alfie,

I could be wrong, but I feel she will move on and live her own life.
I feel you two will always be the parents of the child, so you will see each other, but not in a married way.
Much later down the future I feel when you both have matured mentally, you may find it in your hearts to like each other in a deep way again.

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Thanks

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 am

Alfie,
When we are confused and hurt not knowing what to expect or to do when a r/ship is in trouble we need to first remain civil with each other (if there has been no violence involved or physical abuse) to the partner for any child/children that are from that r/ship as they are the innocent ones and still need a loving stable Mum and Dad to always be there for them so they can deal emotionally with having a Mum and Dad that are apart.
It doesn't always work out that two parents can be civil to each other but can still have a good r/ship with their child/children and be there for them it just depends on the circumstances of the break up in the first place.

R/ships and marriages are like some cars some will break down but can be fixed and run again once the problem has been found, sorted out and put right, others have done their time and wont run again when everything has been done to try to fix it.
People do fall in and out of love with a partner they have been with for what ever amount of time, it just happens in life and it happens to a lot of people although it is hard we have to except that is what has happened and allow ourselves to move on from that hurt and disappointment and look at it as a lesson and experience we were meant to have as we choose the people who we wish to bring into our lives.
We learn valuable wisdom from our hurts and disappointments (if we want to) it is our choice.

Time shows to us exactly what is going on in a r/ship if we are constantly questioning and are confused at to what the other person is feeling for us or what they are doing when we are separated from that person.
If we cannot get any honest answers from our partner then sooner or later the truth will be shown to us in what ever way it is meant to for us as an individual.

When we are confused we need to take a giant step back from the situation, and stop focusing on if that person is with some one else, has that person had intimate relations with another person, is she/he seeing another person all this doubt with no solid answers will drive you insane if you cant have the truth from your partner about their honest feelings for you or what is the reason they are not with you now and you know in your soul you have done everything you can to be a loving honest decent partner then you will need to give yourself time to see the truth for yourself still being there for your child and making sure you and that child are having quality time together and not talking about the Mother to the child.
A dear friend of mine is going through a break up there is a child involved, and it has been very hard for him as he has to live in the same place as the man who is with his ex partner, his child is more important to him than what is going on with his ex and her new partner, he is there for his daughter making sure they have quality time together during the week and weekends and lots of fun before his child has to go home he is very confused also as to why it happened he is a hard worker a great Dad and he has a good heart he has been hurt very badly but he does the best he can to keep going for his child.
He battles with a lot of anger and hurt but he controls it the best way he can for the sake of his child.
We are all doing the best we can in life we cant do anymore than that time makes lighter of our hurts and eventually we find happiness and love that is meant for us to have if that is in our chosen destiny.

If I can pass on any advice to you at all it would be to be there for your child have quality time together and have lots of fun that will lighten your mental load stop confusing yourself with answers only time will show to you anyway about this situation and how it is going to be between the both of you (both using your free will and choices) we do not have the answers to all peoples problems as in reality life has to show to you why certain things happen and for what reason it is through free will that we do what we do in life with our choices and actions so only life can show you the reactions from our choices and actions so you fully understand the truth of any matter and what you do with that truth is up to you and your free will.

Divine timing show to us all as individuals the truth and only Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to have in our lives and what we are meant to be doing in our lives we cannot force anything to happen that we want to happen everything works perfectly for us to a bigger plan as individuals here on this Earth Plane I have been here long enough and have experienced enough to know that to be true I don't know what the rest of my life has in store for me I leave that up to Divine Timing and something to have to look forward to life is an adventure it brings us many experiences high's and lows, tears and happiness, love and disappointments we are all here to learn and grow from life and for the growth of our souls...

Make time and plan something special for you and your child and just enjoy that time you have together everything else will work out in the way and time it is meant to for you and your partner regardless of the outcome everything works out in the way it should for us according to our chosen destiny....

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:17 am

Thanks a lot for your helpful advise, Jazz

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 am

You are welcome Alfie take each day as it comes, the future takes care of itself regardless of how much we worry, stress over, fear, or get upset about life not being very kind to us when we have been kind to others, love, happiness and joy come to those who have been a loving, honest, sincere, hard working, loving parent to the ones they love yet have been terribly hurt in the heart.
Everything we are deserving of in life comes to us in Divine Timing, life here on this Earth plane is a process of learning and growth (if we choose to learn the many valuable lessons life will throw at us Negative and Positive)
Everything that is meant to be for us will come into our lives in the way and time that experience is meant to happen for us.

When we are going through a bad time we need to make peace with ourselves within it may seem hard to do but it can be done once we can be at peace within ourselves and we can do that by letting go of constant negative thoughts about ourselves or others we will start to focus on the positive we still have in our lives and be thankful for what we do have that so many do not.

You have a child which is a precious gift to you to focus on to make sure your child is emotionally coping with Mum and Dad not being together and not being mature enough to understand the reason why the parents aren't living together.
Make plans to go to different fun place together where there are other children to play with too, have a happy day every time you and your child are together and will grow up with those happy memories of having fun with Dad, children grow up so quickly and the one thing you want for your child is to say about you both as a mature adult is I had a Great Dad and Mum who loved me, they were both there for me to guide me throughout life and I had a happy childhood regardless of any situation between you and your partner.

We have to put children first and their feelings we are big enough and old enough to deal with our hurts so it doesn't affect our children it is not healthy for a couple who do not get to be constantly fighting and arguing in front of a child/children it can do a lot of emotional damage for that child to carry no child should have to carry a heavy burden, sadness, confusion or hurt, from what they see or hear from their parents who don't get on it is a much better situation if two people are separated so they can still be a good loving parent there for their child without all the bickering and unpleasantness a child has to hear or see, they can go to counselling if they wish to so they both can be helped through the situation and if there is love and hope still there between two people and they are still in love with each other then there is hope for that r/ship to be worked out so both partners have a better understanding of each other.
We also need to face the truth about a r/ship never working out regardless of how much we try it is a very hard emotion to deal with but it is a fact of life for many people if we try to live with a person who does not love us and isn't in love with us then we are living our lives to a false happiness and not allowing ourselves to experience what we can have that is meant to be for us but that is our choice to hang on until eventually everything crumbles or see the truth in reality and allow ourselves to move on from that experience taking the wisdom we have learned with us into the future so we can make better and wiser choices and decisions for ourselves in the future knowing what we don't want anymore from past hurts that haven't been our fault and what we do want for our happiness.

Jazz.
Jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Well said Jazz

Make time and plan something special for you and your child and just enjoy that time you have together everything else will work out in the way and time it is meant to for you and your partner regardless of the outcome everything works out in the way it should for us according to our chosen destiny....

Jazz.
Exactly

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 pm

You are welcome Alfie take each day as it comes, the future takes care of itself regardless of how much we worry, stress over, fear, or get upset about life not being very kind to us when we have been kind to others, love, happiness and joy come to those who have been a loving, honest, sincere, hard working, loving parent to the ones they love yet have been terribly hurt in the heart.
Everything we are deserving of in life comes to us in Divine Timing, life here on this Earth plane is a process of learning and growth (if we choose to learn the many valuable lessons life will throw at us Negative and Positive)
Everything that is meant to be for us will come into our lives in the way and time that experience is meant to happen for us.

Jazz.
Amen

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 am

Bless you Chris xxx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”