Chris Roubis
Angelite

How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:17 pm

How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You

http://www.drwaynedyer.com/blog/how-to- ... -15-steps/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Re: How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You

Postby jazz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 am

Hanging on to any resentment, Anger, hurt, disappointment, only hurts us and blocks us from moving forward into the future with confidence that happiness and the right kind of love are there for us.
It becomes easier when we can except that we chose to have that experience with that person for our learning and for the growth of our soul.
When we can forgive a person for hurting us it sets us free from the negativity that person and that energy creates for us, but doesn't touch the other person in other words all the grief, hurt and pain we feel stays with us and poisons us it doesn't affect the person who hurt us, we don't have to forgive the way that person has hurt has but the person themselves as they have big lessons to learn about how they treat people and they face the karma that comes to them from their actions as every action has a reaction.
We then forgive ourselves for hurting ourselves and blaming ourselves for any fault we believe was ours that was also put onto us by the abuser.
We need to give ourselves time to heal our hurt be some where quiet and reflect on the situation where we can clearly see where things went wrong, we need to see our part we played in that experience and what we learned from having that experience as our lives here are all about learning from lessons for our growth and for the growth of our soul.
Our learning wisdom comes to us from the experiences we chose to have in life (if we want to learn) some do some don't and will keep on being hurt in the same situations over and over until finally they may chose to learn a better way of life for themselves.

Giving thanks we are free from that hurt and person and not allowing ourselves to be hurt like that again (our choice) helps us also to move on into the future with a new found confidence for ourselves that we have more knowledge and wisdom to guide us on our journey here along life.

We do need to detach completely from that person emotionally we can let go physically but emotionally is always harder, only when we can let go of all ties emotionally we had with that person can we be ready to move on from that experience and allow ourselves to have what we are meant to have in our lives that will not hurt us that way again from what we have learned and experienced from that chosen r/ship, friendship, and what we believed to be love we brought and allowed into our lives.

It helped me to move on every time thoughts of how I was abused and used came to mind until those thoughts no longer existed because the feeling of my freedom mentally, physically and emotionally being free from any abuse bashings and put downs was more powerful that anything that had happened to me ,just knowing there was a new and better life waiting up ahead for me in the future gave me the hope and determination I needed to allow myself to have all that I knew I was deserving of..

We don't have to stay in abusive, controlling, one sided r/ships, friendships, marriages, we need to give ourselves permission to live our lives as they were meant to be lived we didn't come here to live our lives making another or others happy and being unhappy or abused ourselves that isn't love and it isn't real life, we all the courage inside us to change any part of our lives that isn't for our highest of good and we all the courage to trust that we are always looked after by a much higher source of heavenly help, protection, love and guidance we need to trust in that as I have that when we need to move on from a bad, unhealthy or unhappy situation we can and we will be guided all the way and when we do we will never look back .

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Well said as always Jazz ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Healing yourself / Natural Therapy”