About a Man

NicsFuture
Quartz

About a Man

Postby NicsFuture » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Evening,

I am hoping for some insight/guidance/reading regarding a man.
Firstly, I apologise if I don't make a lot of sense, but I actually find it difficult to put things into words at times.
So here goes...
For the last 3 or so months I have been talking with a man I met on Facebook (oh dear gawd)...he and I hit it off instantly...I've fallen deeply in love with him as he's like no one I've ever known before...to me, he is my perfection (he is imperfectly perfect for me).
The feelings are mutual...to the point that he speaks of a life together ect.
We literally do everything 'together' via hours long phone calls (we only actually hang up while at work)...texts, FaceTime ect.
Now...the thing is...I am petrified that upon meeting he'll reject me...as I am to put it bluntly...fat (size 18)...not just fat...but with the added bonus of loose skin ect (years of obesity and pregnancies have left my body wrecked).
I guess after that novel...what I am asking is if this man is my one...if we will have the life together we both wish for...will he reject me upon meeting (we have set a date in August to meet face to face).

I'm not sure what other information is required...if any...please let me know.

Thank you kindly in advance.

jazz
Angelite

Re: About a Man

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

Hi Nic,
I do a mini reading for $10 which answers one question and gives you a card reading if you are interested.
You will get a honest reading and some insights of wisdom and guidance.
For a more detailed reading my fee is $40 answering two questions, a card spread, and the personal Year number you are in now a lot of futuristic insights come through with my readings from my spirit guides you are reassured of the truth and a genuine reading.
You can private message me for further details.

Please remember anyone on face book, or other sites of communication can say anything to you, they get to know your weaknesses, your insecurities, and take advantage of that I have seen too much of it going on you are falling in love with what you hear, a person who hasn't love in their life and feels insecure about themselves will believe anything they hear from a person with words and take that as he/she is perfect for them in every way, without knowing that person and what he/she is really about.
If this person is genuine you should be able to tell him about your insecurities of your weight and body issues from pregnancies.
Any person that is destined to come into your life to love you for all the right reasons loves you for who you really are not your size or body issues love comes from the heart to another on a soul level.
I feel you are a beautiful soul and you are a genuine person most women I know including myself who have had children are left with a body that doesn't resemble what it used to look like lol before we became pregnant and carried a baby within us for 9 months.
Its never too late to do something about any issues we may have that will allow us to feel better, more confident and love ourselves more our inner beauty shines out when we are happy within.
There are groups of women that walk, do exercises together or at home and there is the gym but do it for you not anyone else because you feel insecure that another person will reject you.(the right one will love you):)
I walk to keep fit and eat healthy so I have a body that I am happy with that doesn't give me insecurities about myself we all have some insecurities about ourselves that we find, but when you get to my age you realize they aren't that important anymore as I have found I am me they way I am now and I am happy to be me and that is how you should be about yourself if you want to make changes or not.

Time with a person shows you or tells you if a person is the right one for you as we have karmic learning lesson r/ships and we have soul mate love r/ships on that soul level of love there is a difference.
No one but yourself will know if this man is for you I don't comment to the point of saying no he isn't for you when I am asked that question my guides bring through the truth of the person and the situation and its up to you what you want to do with that information, wisdom and guidance remember they see into your future so they know what I don't before it happens I am just the tea pot that pours out what I see and what I am told , then they will give me some futuristic insights for you about a love coming into your life if that is meant to be for you in your chosen destiny there is much more than just asking if he is the right one for me as this is your experience with this man that you choose to have the same as he is choosing to have a connection with you so only the two of you or one of you will know if this is a sincere person or not (if it were me I would be telling him the truth of your insecurities of your size or body issues and see how he replies I wouldn't keep that from him before you meet but that is up to you to want to do that or not.
Please be careful and protect your heart don't give your power away through your insecurities others pick up on that and take advantage of it you don't need a train wreck coming into your life.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

NicsFuture
Quartz

Postby NicsFuture » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Wow...thank you so much, Jazz.
How do I go about having a reading done with you...that is something I am much interested in...although you can no doubt guess what my question would be concerning lol
Again thank you so much xx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi Nic,
Just private message me I will give you the payment details all you need is a $10 mini reading I have the question with that you will receive a card reading and what ever spirit wants to pass on to you that will help you empower you and give some peace of mind.
Thankyou for choosing me to do your reading
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi Nic,
Just private message me I will give you the payment details all you need is a $10 mini reading I have the question with that you will receive a card reading and what ever spirit wants to pass on to you that will help you empower you and give some peace of mind.
Thankyou for choosing me to do your reading
blessings jazz.
Please include your full name and date of birth it is completely confidential on private message and if you have his name put that in too.

NicsFuture
Quartz

Postby NicsFuture » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:38 pm

I sent you a message, Jazz...but I'm unsure if you received it as it just looks to be sitting in the outbox...I'm not certain if that is normal for this site lol

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi Nic,

yea it does that .. it definitely does work.
if you still don't trust it, you can use the send email option.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:49 am

Hi Nic,
Did you get your mini $10 reading that I did for you early as I wont be able to be back online until the 15th June.
I usually wait until payment goes into my bank first then proceed with the reading straight away, I sent all my payment details to you with the reading I did the reading before payment went in case it took you a couple of days to do that and going offline after today I didn't want you to think your reading wasn't coming.
I appreciate any feedback as I do for being chosen to do your reading and would love to hear from you.
Blessings Jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:57 am

When it comes to r/ship questions that I am asked a lot about over the years I have been reading and over 50 years of what I have experienced myself with r/ships and two marriages, it seems that some people do not want to hear the truth of what spirit brings through to me about certain questions that are asked of them.
As I am only about the truth I can only pass on what spirit wants that person to have as the truth, if that person does not want to believe that truth that is fine spirit does not interfere with your free will and choice it is up to you to want to take heed of any warnings not, once I pass on any information to you from spirit my work is done.
I don't usually hear or get any feedback back from those who don't want to know the truth they will go on paying other readers to tell them what they want to hear because it makes them feel better, only down the track to find what they heard and paid for wasn't the truth and have to face the reality of how it really is with that situation.
If you want a truthful reading I am more than happy to give you that kind of reading if you only want to hear what you want to hear or believe is the truth because you are not ready to hear the truth then I am not the reader you will want to do you a reading.

Blessings jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Nic,
It has been a while now since I have done your reading for you, and because I didn't have the money to recharge my credit on my laptop I did that ahead for you without payment going into my bank account first just in case you paid for the reading then didn't receive it and I wouldn't have the internet to let you know I couldn't go on until the 15th of June but I did post that information on this site.

I was wondering if you were having difficulty with your computer and if you cant afford the $10 please do not worry about it you obviously need that $10 more than me so please have that reading with my blessing but it would be nice to have some kind of acknowledgement for the time spent bringing through some lovely positive news for you in the near future and I hope some help given from all the knowledge that came through for you regarding r/ships I don't mind spending time giving what spirit can teach you to unlock all your psychic gifts and learn how to use them we all have them some more than others.
Some questions that are asked of us can not be given with a yes or no answer and that is what a lot of people do not understand there is a Universal Law on the Earth Plane for us all and when we pass over.
We are here to learn and grow (if we want to learn) from our experiences we choose to have on this Earth Plane before we are born and come here.

Our free will and choice is how and what we learn from, if we go against our gut feelings that give us our warnings then we have chosen to learn a lesson our way and in our time no one else can be blamed for things going wrong in our lives if we react against our gut feeling (which is our soul truth) the truth that cannot be suppressed, hidden or pushed down away from us the truth of any situation will eventually surface for us to see.

Blessings Jazz. :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Jazz, You need a paypal account to get paid for your services.

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/w ... 4971656433
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

I will set one up for myself thanks Chris

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:03 am

No I have changed my mind I am giving readings away cleaning other peoples houses at least helps me to pay my bills..

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:43 am

Before I leave I would like to warn all women and men who are insecure about themselves or their lives to be very careful of who they trust on face book, and dating sites.
People who are out to rip you off and take advantage of you know who to target, what to say and how to gain your trust with words and promises.

Those of us who want that some one special in our lives to love us and want us for all the right reasons are the most vulnerable we are kind, loving, honest, sincere and giving and that makes us a target for all the wrong ones to take advantage of all those qualities and our circumstance in life they know what we want to hear they know we are lonely and want to meet someone to love us and they can be very convincing without even meeting us that they are the ones for us.
They can make up all sorts of stories to extort money from us and once they have that and those who have had money from their hard work or inheritance have been cleaned out you will never hear from them again.

Ask Questions and more questions don't give all your emotions away or how financially well off your are when a person you don't even know or have met asks you about money or do you own your house these are the warning signs and you should be aware of that no one should be asking you for money or how financially secure you are.
When we are down and lonely we will believe what others tell us because we want to hear good things about ourselves and what others say to us and the hope they give us of having a new life with them all this boosts our confidence so we hook into that and just go along with anything we are told because it makes us feel happy and gives us something to look forward to.
As soon as a person mentions they want to move in with you there is another sign that some one desperate who cant keep a roof over their own head is looking for a woman or man to hold them up financially.
Men from other countries will also try to win you over because they need citizen ship so they will offer marriage so they can stay in Australia these scams have been going for years and years and women and men fall for them all the time.

If you are lonely go to a doggie home or cat haven and buy a pet that needs love too pets do not hurt you, cheat on you, rip you off, lie to you or take advantage of you.
You will have more joy with a pet that someone giving you words and filling up your head with a lot of promises that wont be kept you will be given unconditional love from a pet all you will get from words is words.

I am not saying all people who communicate on certain sites are frauds out to rip you off and deceive you I just want to make those aware who have a lot of insecurities about themselves to be careful, the best thing you can do for yourself is to go to a self help group that encourages you to have confidence in yourself or counselling to help with any deep emotional issues you have, it makes a big difference to you and your life when you do have the right kind of help to understand why you have had all these insecurities about yourself from maybe past issues or child hood issues, you can still enjoy life doing many other things other than putting all your hopes into those who are giving you promises and words that make you feel good about yourself.
Get out there and meet new friends go dancing, go on bus trips or boat trips there is so much more to life than on line meetings.

The right kind of friendship, or love finds us in Divine timing how, when and where it is destined to happen and the Universe sets up that meeting for us according to what is meant to be for us in our chosen destiny...

Be kind to yourself and give yourselves more self worth and value don't except any ole thing because you believe that is all you are going to have or deserve to have...
Remember we have a lot of help with us and around us before we were born into this Earth Plane and with us through out our whole life time here and after.
We all have spirit guides, Angels, and if we have loved ones in the spirit world they come forward to help us and guide us as much as they can all this heavenly help give us warnings and guidance if we want to listen, trust your gut feelings and what you feel not what you want to hear from words others are giving you because you want to feel good about yourself.

Ask your Angels O:-) for their help and truth they love to help us but they need to be asked for their help as they never interfere with our free will and choice O:-)
Learn to trust your gut feelings and inner voice messages, trust what you first hear don't question it just trust that anything that goes to your gut is a warning and it is up to you if you want to act on that warning or not.

Give yourself a break from any person that you are talking to and look at things in reality go over all the things that have been said to you from a person you don't know, you haven't met, or know anything about personally only what they want to tell you.
Ask yourself these questions being totally honest to yourself...Why does he avoid certain questions I ask him/ her or seem vague with the answers?.... how can I really be in love with a person I don't even know,?... Why am I believing everything this person is telling me,?.... Why is he asking about how financial I am,?.... Why he is asking if I own my home?....
How can he know I am the one for him we haven't even met?..... Why is he so eager to move in with me?.... Why is he talking about having a life together when he is so much younger than me, we haven't even met or know each other?.... Why would he want an older person when he could have a younger person in his life?..... all these questions and probably more will lead you to the reality of hopefully giving you a HUGE wake up call to the truth of how you need to be with your self about all your insecurities which is leading you to be hurt, abused, used for money and made a total fool of by these people who do this for a living they know exactly how to operate and how to win people over...

Take a deep breath get in touch with reality, don't answer back to the person telling what you want to hear, have a good and trusted honest friend come over for coffee tell them about what you are doing because you have been lonely and wanting something else in your life, then tell them about your insecurities, and that you feel nothing is going to change in your life so you went online to meet someone and you have been feeling good about a person you met online that seems so nice and he tells me he has found what he has been looking for in me even talking moving in with you, wanting marriage in the future etc. and I bet your friend will give you a huge warning about scams that happen all the time with lonely people who attract the wrong kind of people who target the lonely and vulnerable.

Ask yourself these questions....
Am I just in love with the idea of having love in my life again?....Do I want to keep hearing these things from this person because everything they say makes me feel good about myself? Does this help me to escape the empty life I am living now because nothing is going to change in my life.? (This a feeling or belief we all have at different times in our lives when we are down) Those who do unfortunately get hurt are bled dry of their money have chosen to only listen to their insecurities and false beliefs they have of them selves and of their lives.

If anyone is reading this and is going through what a lot of people go through when they are alone or believe their life wont change please try and believe in this.
Changes begin with us, any insecurities we have about ourselves that we have created and carried for years that is making us live in a false belief pattern, needs to be brought out into the open so we can get the right kind of help to deal with any of those emotions professionally , there is so much help available to us these days for men and women so we can live a better, happier, healthier more fulfilling life other than just believing this is it this is all I can look forward to... that is a huge myth so don't get hooked into that it is never too late to change our way or thinking or acting to become stronger, more confident, happier within ourselves, finding our true selves and all that we can be and were meant to be here on this Earth Plane it is only certain experiences that we have that haven't been happy, healthy, or abusive to us that change us into different insecure people that we can stay being if we believe that is all we are now.
Replace any false beliefs you have with Trusting in the Process of life, Trust that we are worthy of all the good things in life we already come here deserving we don't have to earn it, Trust that we all have these empty days or years in our lives, because we have chosen to be like that and not look at what we can do for ourselves that will bring us back into the real world of the living.

Trust that we are all loved and guided through life, so much love and help is there for us if we want it, we just need to ask for that help and trust and have faith that life is more than false beliefs of ourselves.
Once you ask the Angels, your spirit guides, your loved ones in spirit to come forward please with their Divine love and guidance you can be sure you will receive that help and answers will flow through to you and you will know when that happens you will feel different and want to be different, you will see through any falseness as you would have before you allowed yourself to get so down and have no self worth, no self love, no hope in life, no inner happiness and all the negative energies you have been living to that allows you to fall victim of falseness.

I have had to work a lot on myself over the years to become the person I am now, and always was but in my lowest darkest time of life allowed myself to believe that's it there is no life left for me to enjoy anymore, I am never going to be happy within anymore, I am not worth anything, I will not ever find love or some one to love me and really care for me, I am destined to be alone....all that was a huge myth and was coming from my lower self the self that had been abused, walked over, never appreciated, taken for granted, cheated on, treated like dirt so I felt like I wasn't worth anything and that is how my life was meant to be for me because I lost all faith in everyone and everything I was in a huge black hole taking as many sleeping tablets to numb my pain that I could because when I was awake I couldn't face the real world.
Until spirit said that's enough of self pity for you, they literally pulled me out of that black hole and threw me into the real world of reality where I had to face a lot of things I didn't want to because I was just so low in my real self and weak I didn't know how I was going to do that but I did and it took years for me to want to believe in anything good was going to come into my life and then my first Grandson was born that was the start of finding joy in my life again and from there more joy came into my life for me to focus on and be grateful I was alive to feel all the love and joy from holding my Grandchildren and now Great Grandchildren and sharing all the fun and laughter we had and have now.
Love through my Grandchildren and Great children has come into my life in the way it was mean to be for me according to my chosen destiny, and that happens to us all we all experience the joy and love we are meant to have to give us back life again in the way it comes to us, and a soul love friend on that level of love has been with me over the years and although we have been apart as soul friends we have both been blessed with having a true friend to be there for each other over the years that has been like finding a soul mate to me in having someone who cares very much about you, is there for you, loves you unconditionally, and can share laughter and good times with and I give thanks for that person :ymhug: so you see everything turns out in the way it is meant to be for us but we need to make some changes where it is necessary at times for ourselves and about ourselves because no one else can do that for us when we do so many doors will open up for us, we see life in a whole different way because we are different we aren't the same down person who lost all faith in life we are the new confident happier within person we came here to be to enjoy every bit of life..

Blessings jazz.
Last edited by jazz on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:17 pm

well said Jazz.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”