Guidance

HB GIRL
Quartz

Guidance

Postby HB GIRL » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:38 am

Hi Jazz and Chris,
I know that I recently received a reading from you both and I was hoping if it is ok if i could get one for my son. Hos name is David and was born 15/02/94. He doesn't seem able to keep a job and i am wondering if the type of job he has been working at is the wrong type of job for him. He loves this kind of work that he is doing but just seems unable to keep them. He walks around very lost and he is very unsure of himself. He is a very likeable young man not just saying that because i am his mum, a lot of people have said it and he will do anything to help people. Could i get him some idea of where he should be headed especially in the coming year.
Many thanks HB GIRL

jazz
Angelite

Re: Guidance

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi HB Girl and David:)
You didn't say what type of work David is doing that he loves so much.
Okay most of us at some time in our lives are lost with not knowing what to do for work or what we should be doing for work.
The good news is we shouldn't worry about it as everything works out the way it should in the end.
David is a helper of others and spirit is telling me this as his rewards will come from doing work that involve helping others.
Some sort of carers job will suit David and he may or may not have thought of studying or going into this more if not already.
Please tell David to go online and google numerology then type in a 9 personal year because from his next birthday 2017 he will be going into a 9 personal year which brings endings and new beginnings....
Spirit is telling me he sometimes worries about what others think about him? because he is different quite sensitive I feel.
I am being told he will be guided to his true purpose and not to worry so much what he does in between because they are all stepping stones to lead him to his real work that will bring him stability and financial stability.
Our purpose here finds us we don't have to go looking for it.
He will do well as long as he gives himself more self worth and confidence because he can achieve what he wants to in life and as long as he doesn't allow others to make him feel like he cant do something because he will prove them all wrong anyway.
His birthday number 15 the day he was born adds up to 6 which is a harmony number so he needs to be doing what brings him harmony when we are in harmony within everything flows from there 6=harmony, harmony= heaven.
He has a good head on his shoulders and has his own idea's of how he wants to do things in life and he will do well in life from his own hard work, dedication and efforts.
Spirit wants him to know they will guide him, send him dreams, messages and signs for him to be aware of also they want him to trust his gut feelings (his intuition centre) our gut feelings and our inner voice are all messages from heaven so please take notice of any repeating signs, feelings or dreams he may have because they are valuable insights to help him trust that he is on the right path.

I hope this has helped David..
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

HB GIRL
Quartz

Postby HB GIRL » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi Jazz, Thanks so much for the reading, Yes i forgot to tell you what David does. He loves gardening and Horticulture and being in that sort of environment. You are right David is a very sensitive individual always has been and takes things very much to heart. Myself and my husband have seriously thought of buying into a business for him in this area. Do you feel this is right for him? He tends to like to work more on his own. He is a lonely sort of person and tends not to have a lot of friends, this does worry me. Do you see him having friends and being happy?
thanks HB GIRL

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi HB Girl,
I would let David decide what is best for him I don't know what is right for David he is the only one who really know's where his passion lies and what he would like to do as work and as a career for his future if he loves being out in nature doing gardening and horticulture then he will feel that is right for him he wont have to think about it .
Life will take us where we are meant to be at any given time doing what we are meant to be doing.
There is no right or wrong really we do what we feel is right for us at any time of our lives, it is all part of our learning here so we get to know ourselves, our personalities, our skills, our talents, our strengths our weaknesses etc we grow in knowledge (if we want to learn) as we go through life.
We don't always need a lot of friends or people around us so don't worry about that part of his life some of us want to have lots of friends and people around us all the time and the more sensitive souls like David can be in his own company or of people he chooses to want to be around, I am the same i enjoy my own company and be around those i love and care for when we can meet up.
Our happiness is up to us, we can be unhappy or happy depending on how we choose to live our lives we need to let our kids be their own individual as we all have different ways of being the way we want to be don't worry about that part of his life he will be fine just being himself he will make the right kind of choices he wants to make when it comes to choosing a person/persons for a friend/friends.

David will be alright in life we learn through making our own choices and decisions no one else can do that for us.
David will figure it all out as most of us do everything works out to a plan or bigger picture for us eventually we are all different to finding what it is we want to do in life he will be guided turn any worry into faith worry just attracts the same energy faith will attract new experiences and opportunities..
We all have the answers we are looking for within we just don't tap into our intuition enough through worry or doubt to receive all the help heaven sends to us.
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:52 pm

^:)^ JAzz

I pulled 3 cards for David.

1. You will experience a total disruption of plans and hopes. Be prepared for a dark night of the mind and soul that may need counseling.

2.News of money comes unexpectedly. Now is the opportunity to delve into a new area of study and knowledge.

3. A significant transformation approaches. An unplanned event requires you to make a dramatic or radical change. Illusions are stripped away, leaving you with only the bare truth.

These cards may take time to manifest.

Hope this helps.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

HB GIRL
Quartz

Postby HB GIRL » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Chris I must apologise for not getting back to you sooner and thanking you for your reading that you did for David. We got a bit busy with things.I have read both yours and the last message that Jazz wrote as well and gave them to David to read. There is certainly a lot to take in.
Thank you both Chris and Jazz for the time and effort that you have put into the readings.
Blessings to you both.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Blessings to you both.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”