Reading Please

Tam81
Quartz

Reading Please

Postby Tam81 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Hi I am wondering if someone will be able to give me a reading. I have had a very tough year so far and well I am struggling to see the light if you know what I mean. At the beginning of the year I was surrounded by family, had a loving partner who I adored along with his 3 children. This year has so far seen the breakdown of my immediate family with fights and drama until I had enough of it and saw how it was impacting my life and my relationship. Recently I discovered that my partner of 3 years who I gave possibly everything I could and did everything I could for was being unfaithful and he left me for the other women. I guess at the moment I am finding it hard to believe that there is going to be light at the end of the tunnel because its just been a year of one bad thing after another. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a reading on what the next phase of my life may bring. I would really appreciate it. Tamara

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading Please

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi Tam81,
I have just seen your request for a reading and I am very sorry with what you are going through, but the good news is there is always light that shines through for us when we are in darkness..
Its late now but I will do you a reading tomorrow okay luv you hang in there I know good things are coming your way.

Love and blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi Tam81,

The man who left you was not worthy of your love and kindness, I know it is hard to be going through what you are now emotionally but when you get past this and you will, you will see he did you a great favour for your own good.
This man will go from woman to woman to find the security he needs for himself, his own selfish needs and for some one to do for him what he isn't capable of doing for himself.

You are a very loving giving person but you do not give yourself enough "Self Worth" confidence or love yourself enough to except only what you are so deserving of and that is real happiness and love with a person who respects you and wants you for all your lovely qualities to love and look after not be there for their needs and wants only. [-x

I feel deep down you have felt at times there was something missing and we close our eyes off to what is missing because while we are doing for others we feel loved and wanted so we feel that is enough for us and I feel that is how it was for you in that r/ship I could be wrong but I trust what I am being told by my guides as they know the truth of what really goes on.

You do have a lot of work to do on yourself so you can move on into the future feeling stronger, happier, more confident, with a new self worth and love for yourself.
All r/ships will come as far as they are meant to for what ever reason, don't take it personally because we choose who we bring into our lives as a potential partner as lessons to learn as this r/ship was not on a soul level but one of a karmic learning lesson for you and for him but I doubt if he will learn anything from what he is doing, but women that are stronger, more confident, and have self worth and no insecurities about themselves will see right through him, the less stronger women will fall for his falseness and then find out what he is about eventually he will end up on his own wondering why women do not want anything to do with him but they are his lessons to learn..

Back to you I want you to focus now on you and put your self first and what you would like to be doing in your life that brings you the most happiness and joy, write a list of all the things you would like to do for yourself.
Write a list of all your insecurities, doubts and fears that you have about yourself or the future, then I want you to give them all to God and the Angels and trust that better and happier experiences are waiting up ahead for you. :)

Please say this affirmation or put one to your own words..

I AM THE MOST PRECIOUS AND LOVED CHILD OF GOD.
I TRUST THAT I AM ALWAYS GUIDED AND LOOKED AFTER.
I AM MOST WORTHY OF LOVE.
I DESERVE TO BE LOVED.
I GIVE ALL MY FEARS TO GOD AND THE ANGELS.
I LOOK FORWARD TO NEW EXPERIENCES IN THE FUTURE.
I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE.
I WILLINGLY AND LOVINGLY LET GO OF MY PAST R/SHIP.
I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE MORE CONFIDENT, LOVE MYSELF MORE, AND GIVE MYSELF MORE SELF WORTH.
I AM DESERVING OF ONLY WHAT IS RIGHT FOR MY HIGHEST OF GOOD.
I FEEL AT PEACE NOW WITH MYSELF.
I FIND HAPPINESS WITHIN MYSELF READY TO START A NEW FUTURE.
I TRUST THAT IN DIVINE TIMING THE ANGELS WILL BRING ME MY PERFECT SOUL MATE.
I HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND ALL HIS WISDOM AND LOVE.

I don't give time to my readings as there is no time in the spirit world, but I do dowsing which I do not take as being 100% accurate as I believe only in Divine timing we are meant to have what ever it is for us in our lives according to our chosen destiny.
Okay the next three years will be of significant changes for you, please use the rest of this year to heal, deal with any insecurities you may have, except what has happened not to hurt you but to open you up to what you are deserving of what you had was not for your highest of good just what suited him.
2017,2018,2019 are the years for you to make wiser choices, learn from any lessons, take that wisdom into the future with you so you can trust any further choices you make to be better and wiser for you especially where r/ships are concerned don't sell your self short to the first person who comes along, remember we have many people that will come into our lives and they aren't all meant to be r/ships they can be teachers, a catalyst, a friend, a mentor, romance yes, but still not necessarily a life time partner these are all the lessons we learn from r/ships we learn about ourselves and of others so it is important that we do understand why certain r/ships happen and in the way they happen and in the way they end the endings of some teach us there was nothing wrong with us we were just trying to love the wrong person.. but for the right lesson we needed to open us up to the truths of ourselves and what we need to fix about ourselves especially if we go onto a r/ship insecure about ourselves and willing to put up with anything because we believe we wont meet the right one or we will be alone which of course are false beliefs that come from our insecurities...

You are going to have the kind of love and happiness you deserve, so please have faith in what I was just given for you, but you do need to be stronger for yourself dig deep and find that inner strength you have for yourself you use it for others now its time to use it for yourself.

Stay out of any family issues that cause upsets that don't belong to you, the thing is with families is to let them battle it out between who ever is having the issues, you cant put right what others have to for themselves be it family or not.
some families will split over arguments and some will heal it just depends on what ever is meant to be for them.

I see you living to a whole new way of life other than what you have, I see you feeling lighter, happier, and more content that you can be the kind of person you want to be which is how we all should be any way not what others expect of us or expect to do for them.
I see many exciting new adventures for you so just enjoy your life to the fullest it goes too quick to waste it on things that don't matter.
You will be alright just know this and trust this don't spend too much over losing him be grateful he showed you his true colours other wise you would still just be doing for him and his kids without very much in return in the way that you deserve. :)
Bless you for being there for his kids all that kindness will be rewarded.
You will be blown away with the kind of person who will come into your life for your highest of good he will love you so much and show it in many ways and he will spoil you (as you deserve) :ymhug:
I see lovely times together doing what you both have in common you will feel different when the one who is meant to be with you meets you a kind person, down to earth and very understanding ;)

Hope that has cheered you up.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Tam81
Quartz

Postby Tam81 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:49 pm

\m/ Thank you for responding to me. I lost my mother 7 years ago and well she was the one i would always turn to dor guidence so in saying that being my first relationship after my mothers passing and feeling like I had noone to offer me guidence i am very appreciative. Since my mothers passing my family has struggled. My father has moved on but has forgotten about his kids and i guess in some ways its like since her passing his kids mean nothing to him. He has said vwry hurtful things like my mother didnt love me, i am a disgrace to my family and if anything bad happens its my mum teaping karma on me. I also have 2 brothers who i guess take it out on me also. My family is not what it used to be and i have grown to accept that. The brother i was closest to has told me he is disappointed in me because i am unable to attend his 40th birthday party because its in another state and i cant afford to go because I can't afford to go because I am saving to buy a house and secondly my emotional state of mind isnt the best and i dont get along with our other brother. But rather than him being understanding of my current situation i am nade to feel bad and he now chooses to have nothing to do with me. I was very close to him growing up and his words cut like a knife. You are right about me having low confidence and self worth its hard not to when things like this happen especially when you feel like those who you think will be supportive of you shoot you down and make you feel bad about yourself. I know i need to let it go but i honestly dont know how to

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi Tam,
Your mother loved you and loves you very much, she is still with you and around you with her love and support, talk to her as if she is right beside you because she is.
Don't take on board what your Father said about your Mother not loving you or you being a disgrace to the family and as for if anything bad happens its your mum putting karma on you that is just a lot of spiteful rubbish and don't you believe it because it just doesn't happen, when our loved ones pass over they want nothing more than to tell us how much they do love us, and that they are still with us and never leave us and wish us well in life what your Father said was untrue and spiteful and that karma belongs to him don't take it on board.
When you say your two brothers take it out on you too do you mean this has something to do with your Mother passing or your relationship?
I don't know anyone who handles grief well including myself it is a very difficult emotional time for all loved ones of that person who has passed.
You told your brother you couldn't afford to go to his 40th because it is in another state and for other reasons you just explained that should have been enough you are not a disappointment because of that if your brother chooses to feel that way then that's his stuff to deal with.
You cant always rely on family to be there for you when you need their support especially as individuals they each have their own issues to deal with.
Unfortunately things that used to be good in a family can change but we still have to get on with our own lives in the best way we can taking each day as it comes.
Don't make their issues yours and don't feel bad about yourself in any way I know its hard when its family but you don't need their negative output to you at this time with what you are going through yourself emotionally that they don't understand.
Give yourself some quiet time to heal and put your mental state of mind in order let this go with your Dad and Brothers there is nothing you can do any way to make them think different about you those issues don't belong to you and quite frankly I would be glad to be away from them if that's how they treat you.

Take care
Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Recently I discovered that my partner of 3 years who I gave possibly everything I could and did everything I could for was being unfaithful and he left me for the other women.
My dear Tam,

This is what happens when you don't find happiness from within.. you love your partner rather than yourself.
You must start by working on yourself first, then all the family life dramas can be easily put up with.
Attachments
13179095_10154424780718268_1944381580605799793_n.jpg
13179095_10154424780718268_1944381580605799793_n.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Attachments
14183776_1581789852116482_1535703769635458220_n.jpg
14183776_1581789852116482_1535703769635458220_n.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Tam81
Quartz

Postby Tam81 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Yeah you are right Chris I did forget to love myself first. Thanks for that

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Attachments
14067555_853916174710462_8414078576683338874_n.jpg
14067555_853916174710462_8414078576683338874_n.jpg (37.5 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello i did say in your reading You need to love yourself more, give yourself more self worth, confidence and put yourself first???
wasting my time i think.

Tam81
Quartz

Postby Tam81 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:49 pm

No not wasting your time at all Jazz. I have read everything you have said and i agree with what you have said and do appreciate the time you have taken to do your reading and offer me guidence. I am sorry if you feel otherwise.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”