Tuffy - a dog who refused to be beaten by cruelty

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Tuffy - a dog who refused to be beaten by cruelty

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 am

This puppy couldn't possibly understand his owner's rage — a rage that found the tiny animal drenched in boiling water and flung from a fourth-floor balcony.
His crime? Chewing on a cell phone.
But this puppy certainly could understand the compassion of a passerby. After all, if not for a woman who chose not to walk past the tiny creature, scalded and writhing on the concrete below, his story would have ended before it could even begin: at just 6 weeks old.
Warning. Graphic

https://www.thedodo.com/tuffy-puppy-boi ... 21344.html

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Tuffy - a dog who refused to be beaten by cruelty

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 am

This is so very sad I cant believe a human being could do this to a puppy it was very hard to see the pictures I just cant imagine the pain this poor little puppy went through and the fear, thank God this beautiful dog was saved and can now have the kind of love, happiness and kindness pets should have and are so deserving of.
I hope Authorities will punish this disgusting piece of garbage to fit what he did to that little puppy or maybe some animal lovers will get hold of him and serve justice in their own way on behalf of that little puppy.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Tuffy - a dog who refused to be beaten by cruelty

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 pm

agreed Jazz.

When people think they have it so bad, they should look at this little pup.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Chat room”