"My Dear Brother in-Law"

solo
Celestite

"My Dear Brother in-Law"

Postby solo » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

I would like to tell some of the rescues I was used for in helping those who were lost.

Here is an incredible and yet beautiful experience I was granted back in 1984, something which will stay with me forever. This was the very first time I was used in being an instrument for the guiding of a lost soul into the light; and it just happened to be my dear brother-in-law. I have often thanked God for giving me in this life the ability to serve those not only in the physical, but those in spirit as well. Also, I did say in an earlier post that what I write is free from ego; otherwise I believe such experiences would come to an abrupt end. So really, the purpose of writing these stories is to lift the mind of the reader to higher thoughts.

It has been told to me by spirit that rescue work is very important. In fact it is vital that we are able to offer assistance to those who are lost in the inner realms of the astral world. We, as humans, who are still living in the physical body, have a better capability in making contact with those lost. “Why,” because those who are lost cling to the realm closest to the earth…… and to make contact with them is much easier for those in the physical then what it is for those already passed. Though it is only a matter of time for when the (mind) of those lost eventually does give in to the strangeness of their new environment, when this happens, the barrier which they have created around themselves thins to the point where those in spirit are able to break through in being able to communicate with them. Though in some cases it can take centuries for this to come about, depending on the mind of those who are lost. When I say lost, I mean those who are (not) aware that they have died.

Our mind at the time of death is very important….there is a number of reasons why a soul gets lost, tragic circumstances is one….. instant death could be another where they never had the chance or the time to know what happened. Then there are causes brought about by drugs….alcohol….etc.
Some years back my brother-in-law was walking home from a night out at his local night club. He had a few drinks and so did the guy driving the car that struck him. The ambulance rushed him to the nearest hospital where he was diagnosed as being “brain-dead.”

A Sydney doctor, “Dr Chang” ( many may know of him as the great heart surgeon at Sydney hospital whose life was tragically taken some years back) … Dr Chang asked my brother-in-law’s parents would they be willing to donate his organs, as there was an urgent need for his heart. Well, you can imagine how the parents would have felt by being asked this, and yet, it had to be asked as there certainly was an urgent need, as I know who it was that received the heart. The parents knew their son was gone so they both agreed to give Dr Chang what he asked for.

The operation went well, the one who received the heart done remarkably well, and as far as I know still is to this day. I guess if you have the heart of a 23 year old you would have to be doing pretty well indeed. About a week or so later in the early morning while my physical lay asleep, I found myself out of body and standing in a very strange atmosphere, and I was “FULLY AWARE”. There was nothing in this place, it was very similar to where I was once before; a dimension which had nothing in it but empty space. And yet I could see clearly in all directions.

I felt no fear though I did feel somewhat confused, and this I was picking up from somewhere behind me. I turned to see my brother in-law standing with head down and looking as if he was in a state of deep confusion. I could genuinely feel his thoughts as he desperately tried hard to bring back to memory of where he is, and how he got there.
Then when he noticed me he seemed to pick himself up and begin to smile. He looked hard at me and said as he approached: (where am I, what’s going on). There was not another word said between us, and as if I knew exactly what to do and where to go, I began to lead him.

What I was doing and where I was leading him I had NO idea, only that it was as if someone or something had taken complete control of me and there was nothing I could do about it. Every step I took he followed closely behind. As I said there was nothing in this emptiness where we both stood, and yet as if for some unknown reason which I CANNOT explain or even come to comprehend, I began to walk on thin air upwards as though I was walking up an invisible staircase.

With each step we both went higher and higher until finally out of nothingness a door opened inwards revealing a tremendous out pour of brilliant white light.

As my eye’s accustomed to the brightness, standing in the doorway was an elderly gentleman with long flowing grey hair and beard. He looked much like one from the biblical days, whether he was I don’t know. He even wore a long white robe and had a most gentle smiling face. Coming out from this inner world was a very strong out pour of wind. This occurred when the door opened, and the light seemed to be the cause of this.

This old man seemed to know we were coming, because I did feel we were expected. I leaned forward a little so to peek into the world behind him as it greatly got my attention. With awe I could clearly see the greatness of its beauty which now awaited my dear brother in-law. My brother in-law was very eager to enter, so I stepped aside and let him pass. I could see the amazement on his face as he eye’s widened with excitement at what he was seeing. After he entered and disappeared from sight the old man then beckoned me to come in, instead I just stood there in complete amazement and awe at what I was witnessing.

Then instantly this very same power that elevated me to this height again took hold, it gently pulled me back to where I first started. At that moment I found myself back in body and wide awake. I then woke my wife and told her all about it.
My brother in-law was lost, he never knew what happened to him on that fateful night walking home. When I first found myself in this limbo region I had no idea why I was there…..Seeing my brother in-law gave me quite a startle, something I was definitely not expecting.

Someone or something … lets say a higher power because that's what it was, used me to guide him upwards to where this inner door would open to receive him. I was the key used in getting him there. Being killed instantly while intoxicated would surely cause this.
Last edited by solo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "My Dear Brother in-Law"

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

That was beautiful, thank you for sharing.. O:-)
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks Chris ... though I did get the year muddled up somehow; it was in 1984 and NOT 1975. I just edited the correct year. In my next post I want to speak about Saint Francis, and how it was he who directed me to another rescue, one that was nearly 800 years in the waiting. Also, I want to show readers whose attention we attract when we begin to put some effort into our spiritual progression.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Can't wait to read it =p~
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic development”