Past life psychic abilities?

Jessica M
Quartz

Past life psychic abilities?

Postby Jessica M » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 am

ME: Almost every time i try to do something psychically maybe find out some information on a person, or contact a spirit the back left side of my head has pressure their and i can't figure out why do you have any ideas? this doesn't happen when i get information at random only when i try to find out something.

Medium: Well back of head is past and left side relates to a female. It may be you have emotional issues stopping the connection and why coming in physical form. We all have signs to open up and so may be part of communication. If in past life you vowed not to use your gift then this also is why the physical is reacting when asking. Information should come to you, this is how they speak to us and when we ask specific information we allow the body to communicate, especially the brain...

ME:If i did vow to not use my gifts, do i have the ability to chance my mind? if i did do that how to i fix it?

MEDIUM: once you learn the lesson, then it disappears, often those with visualisation problems is a sign of vowing...all just signs...by cleansing third eye we release the negativity held onto from past..

Do you this is true or possible?, and how do i clean my third eye?

Jessica M
Quartz

Re: Past life psychic abilities?

Postby Jessica M » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:46 am

The weird thing is im a Visual learner .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Past life psychic abilities?

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 am

I sometimes get that pressure in the middle of my eye brows..

I just think it's nerve endings reacting... nothing metaphysical.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic development”