becomeing a Psychic

Jessica M
Quartz

becomeing a Psychic

Postby Jessica M » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Jessica here im 16 years old,i started to see the future in my dreams when i was about 11 or 12 years old.I always liked being able to do this,i thought if i ever told anyone it would go away i didn't tell anyone except my best friend and then i realized it's not going to go away just because i told someone.I never really told my mom until last year i had tried to tell her before but she didn't believe me until i began stopping her from talking and saying what she was going to say next.My abilities have grown a lot since then before i was only seeing the future in my dreams but now i can feel others emotions usually im pretty good at pin pointing their location from the person their coming from i can know what a person will say next,their have been some cases where i have known my mom was going to get a headache or when my younger sister is going to get a cold.As well as feeling the presents of spirits,sometimes i know who they are and sometimes i don't i haven't been able to hear them but i do see shadows and colors.I can see the first layer of aura (the white clear layer) sometimes i see blotches of color on a persons skin like red,violet,blue,green,and orange im not sure what the colors mean but it's like someone painted a color on their skin only it's transparent so you can see their skin under the color.I believe when i was a baby that i could communicate with animals,it would explain how a cardinal knew all it had to do was knock on the window and we would re-fill the bird feeder, their are more examples of that but that is the best one i can think of,and when i was little i always wanted to talk to animals and be able to hear them back i remember asking "Santa" for that one year and it didn't happen i always wished for that and to this day i still can't hear their voices.

I remember when i was sleeping i used to go outside in my dreams and what was happening outside would happen in my dream i really noticed it when i saw a black cat in my dream that same day when i woke up after school i saw that exact cat in my yard their was no mistake,weeks later i had a dream where i could communicate with animals i was in my yard and the cat was their as well but the cat wouldn't talk to me and i kept asking it "why won't you talk to me" the cat said nothing in my dream it walked off the boundary of my yard,well after that dream it left my yard in real life as well.

Weeks later my mom picked me and my sister up from school i said "cat" from sitting in the car looking out the window and their the cat was in someone else's yard the same direction to which it had left my yard, when i said "cat" it seemed to look at me and then walk away like it heard me say "cat" from inside the car.

I have met my spirit guide or a spirit who has always been around me in my dream,it was talking to my friend about ghosts on the internet and i said if i ever saw one i would probability freak out ~ this was when i had the feeling i was going to start seeing them ans was beginning too but for some reason i was always scared~ so anyway i had the feeling the spirit was their even thought at the time i didn't know him i could still feel his presents anyway that night he came into my dream telling me he was a spirit, i said "what?" and he said "a ghost" i said "ohhh" after that it still took me a while to not be scared of what i was seeing it did help but i had to over come it on my own i realized that their was nothing new these spirits had been their along watching me i just never noticed.

When i was a Freshman in high school i was sitting in math class and i believe a spirit tried to chock me,it felt like i was being choked but no one was and the next day it hurt to yawn.

A psychic told me that "as their is as much promise for good occurrences with spirits their is the same amount for bad occurrences" she didn't say it exactly like that but that's the sum it all up version.

The thing i don't understand about my abilities is that i usually only see or know things that involve me in some way i usually don't see things about other people and if i do they involve me or i know the person i have never walked by someone and saw something about their future,it also bothers me that when i see the future i never get enough details lets say something bad was going to happen i don't know when,why or how to stop it from happening,usually i don't even know how it happened in the first place.

I can't really call myself a psychic because i can't answer peoples questions, and my main goal with it is to help people and since i can't answer their questions i can't help them i thought about learning Reiki because if my abilities don't excel i can still help heal people,i don't know that much about it i just ordered a book it's called The Subtle Body by Cyndi dale it talks about your energy anatomy and Chakras eventually i'll get a book on Reiki i would like to take classes to develop these skills but it's expensive right now, one day i hope i can write a book to help other people learn as well.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: becomeing a Psychic

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 pm

That is fantastic Jessica and bless Spirit for your gifts.

They will grow stronger and you will attain more gifts along the way. Unfortunately these things do take time.

just stay open to them and never ever try to block them as you are growing up in life... something i regret...
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 am

Blocking my abilities was never something i wanted to do and it still isn't i want to grow as much as i can,but even then i believe that once an ability is their it's always their it might lie dormant if you don't want it but it's still their.

Rozer
Quartz

Postby Rozer » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi jeesica,

Fantastic job... keep doing...!

If you have psychic skills that you would like to turn into a psychic job or you are a professional reader looking for a psychic work to earn extra money. Please visit my signature link for more detail.

WishingMel
Quartz

Postby WishingMel » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Jessica, keep focusing on these skills. You might want to think about meditation and reading books and literature to help you understand more. Good luck.

Return to “Psychic development”