CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:14 pm

http://www.consciousreminder.com/2016/1 ... e-spirits/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Re: CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 am

I will be looking after my Grandsons pets when they are away getting married in Greece two budgies, a cat called Pepper (they rescued as a kitten) she is just beautiful, a dog Rugar he has won my heart he has such a personality he can be a bit naughty at times like a little kid he loves to pull washing off the line if he doesn't get his own way. [-x he loves his walks in the park and amongst nature (so do I) tummy tickles and lots of hugs.

Cats and dogs are very aware of spirit I have noticed little lights going off in my room when ever one or both or them are in the room with me.
My Mum ,Dad and son loved animals so I know it would be them popping in to say hi to us , Rugar was looking all around only last night and was going a bit crazy I told him its alright its only friendly visitors from spirit bringing their love to us :ymhug:
it is nice to know our loves ones enjoy seeing us with animals having fun or just having them with us asleep on the bed beside us, and they love to join in and play with our animals too :)

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: CAT – Protects You And Your Home From Ghosts And Negative Spirits!

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:56 am

awww
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic development”