Waking up and seeing green or violet colour around objects

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Waking up and seeing green or violet colour around objects

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:12 am

Hi Folks

Wondering if anyone has experienced or knows why every morning when I open my eyes for a few seconds, I see green or violet aura around some objects. It was green for a few weeks, now it is a violet/purple colour.

It only lasts for a few seconds.. then my eyes are back to normal again.
I have been sun seeing every now and then, during the late afternoons, so I can activate my pineal gland.... could that be the cause of it?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Re: Waking up and seeing green or violet colour around objects

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:07 am

Hi Chris,
Spirit used to show me different colour's as I was advancing and being taken to a higher level of awareness with my spirituality.
When I look into the sun just as it is sinking in the early hours of the evening, then close my eyes I see the glow of the sunset then it starts to change colours usually red at first because I am seeing the glow of the sun before it goes down, then I will see green, orange and violet sometimes then it gradually fades.
I have see blue lights go off in the house and around family when they visit and tell them its your nan, pop or your uncle come to visit you.
when ever I see a blue flash I know it is one of my loved ones or my guides around me.
Violet and purple are the higher colours of spiritual awareness so I would say you have been given those colours to make you aware that your vibrational energy is being lifted to bring you more awareness of tapping in to spirit.
Look up all the colours you see each colour has a meaning.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Waking up and seeing green or violet colour around objects

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:33 pm

thanks Jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic development”