Reading for Jazz

Postby apanda » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

Hi Jazz

Sorry it has taken a while, but I have your reading for you

I chose the fairy cards for you this time around and again -the 3 card reading

Card 1
Past- Healing, Healed, Healer
"Healing energy surrounds you and this situation"

This card is saying that the situation you have inquired about is healing and that you have healing abilities that you can use for the benefit of this situation, as well as to help other people heal.

Card 2
Present - Travel
"An upcoming trip proves to be life-changing in positive ways"

You'll soon be travelling to an important destination where you will learn and grow. Be open to your hearts inner stirring to travel and ask the fairies to help with finances and details. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.

Card 3
Future - Patience, Please
"What you're asking for is coming about. Have patience, as there are unseen factors that need to occur first"

This card reassures you that your desires are being worked on behind the scenes and to have a little patience. Trust that things are moving in the right direction. Keep the faith and stay positive.

So you moving could be just the thing that you need - it certainly looks like it to me with the cards that i pulled for you.

Hope that is ok

Amanda

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading for Jazz

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 am

Hi Jazz

Sorry it has taken a while, but I have your reading for you

I chose the fairy cards for you this time around and again -the 3 card reading

Card 1
Past- Healing, Healed, Healer
"Healing energy surrounds you and this situation"

This card is saying that the situation you have inquired about is healing and that you have healing abilities that you can use for the benefit of this situation, as well as to help other people heal.

Card 2
Present - Travel
"An upcoming trip proves to be life-changing in positive ways"

You'll soon be travelling to an important destination where you will learn and grow. Be open to your hearts inner stirring to travel and ask the fairies to help with finances and details. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.

Card 3
Future - Patience, Please
"What you're asking for is coming about. Have patience, as there are unseen factors that need to occur first"

This card reassures you that your desires are being worked on behind the scenes and to have a little patience. Trust that things are moving in the right direction. Keep the faith and stay positive.

So you moving could be just the thing that you need - it certainly looks like it to me with the cards that i pulled for you.

Hope that is ok

Amanda
Hi Apanda thats fine we all get busy.

Thankyou very much for that it is so true to what i am experiencing now in my life and it was very reassuring which i needed so thankyou again.............Love and Light Jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Re: Reading for Jazz

Postby apanda » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 am

I'm glad that it helped Jazz

Return to “Psychic development”