What Does he Want and how can I help him?

rainydaygirl
Quartz

What Does he Want and how can I help him?

Postby rainydaygirl » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:10 pm

My brother was murdered in 2002. Since then I have often had him visit me in dreams. He just seems to inject himself into dreams about other things, places and people and my feeling was that he was trying to tell me something or communicate with me in some way.
A week or so ago, we were staying in a motel, it was just my husband and I in the room. I had earlier had my iPhone on the dock playing relaxation music. That night I dreamed about my brother Chris again, nothing out of the ordinary, except that as he walked towards me he changed into someone else.
Early in the morning my husband and I were woken by the sound of my phone playing the song I had always called "Chris' Song", a song by James Taylor about the death of his own brother. Now I hadn't played that album for a while, and this song isn't the first track on it. When I picked up my phone later it still had the relaxation music album on the screen not the James Taylor one.
I know I am probably what some people call a "sensitive" and I have never tried to develop it or take it further, in spite of the fact that I lost a daughter when she was an infant. But if my brother is troubled or needs me to help him in some way, how do I do it? As far as I know I am the only one he is "visiting". He and I weren't particularly close and he has two adult children.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

jazz
Angelite

Re: What Does he Want and how can I help him?

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:05 am

My brother was murdered in 2002. Since then I have often had him visit me in dreams. He just seems to inject himself into dreams about other things, places and people and my feeling was that he was trying to tell me something or communicate with me in some way.
A week or so ago, we were staying in a motel, it was just my husband and I in the room. I had earlier had my iPhone on the dock playing relaxation music. That night I dreamed about my brother Chris again, nothing out of the ordinary, except that as he walked towards me he changed into someone else.
Early in the morning my husband and I were woken by the sound of my phone playing the song I had always called "Chris' Song", a song by James Taylor about the death of his own brother. Now I hadn't played that album for a while, and this song isn't the first track on it. When I picked up my phone later it still had the relaxation music album on the screen not the James Taylor one.
I know I am probably what some people call a "sensitive" and I have never tried to develop it or take it further, in spite of the fact that I lost a daughter when she was an infant. But if my brother is troubled or needs me to help him in some way, how do I do it? As far as I know I am the only one he is "visiting". He and I weren't particularly close and he has two adult children.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Your brother has chosen you to communicate with because you can connect to him, it doesnt matter that you werent close when he was here on the Earth Plane it is your energy he can connect to now, talk to your brother just like he was here, because in spirit he is with you and wanting to talk to you about his concerns .
You already have what you need to connect and receive messages from the other side.
Our loved ones in spirit try very hard to connect to us in different ways, in dreams, songs, smells, signs that mean something to us, moving things etc.
Alot of times they just want to let us know they are alright and happy in the spirit world, and are watching over their loved ones.
If there is anything in particular he wants you to know he will tell you, try meditation it will help you relax your mind, give you inner peace and will help you to tap into your higher self and be more aware of your gifts.
Just ask him are you troubled in any way, you can talk to me i am listening send him love when you feel his presence it is our love that brings them closer to us.
I hope that has helped....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Psychic development”