Card Reading

apanda
Celestite

Card Reading

Postby apanda » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi

Just curious if anyone would like a card reading, as I would like to develop my skills and do some more readings for people.

Thanks

apanda

jazz
Angelite

Re: Card Reading

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:07 am

Hi

Just curious if anyone would like a card reading, as I would like to develop my skills and do some more readings for people.

Thanks

apanda
Good Girl :) the more you read the more you will be in tune with your guides, your Angels, your higher self and your cards don't forget to cleanse your cards and recharge them with new energy from the moon, crystals or incense white sage is good for cleansing and did you ask your Guides and Angels to bless your cards to work with you? and to bless them with Love, Divine light, compassion, The Truth, Strength and Wisdom to come forth for you.

I would love to ask for a reading for my 18 year Grandaughter please her name is Zoey she is a bit lost at the moment she is trying to get a place of her own with a couple of friends, and she is away from her boyfriend :( at the moment some encouraging news will cheer her up when I tell her its like nanny your just saying that to make me feel good :-o the little stinker lol so hearing some outcome from another reader would be more meaningful to her.
Thankyou very much it is very appreciated and I will give you feedback Love and light to you :ymhug: jazz.
Her name is zoey
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 am

HI Jazz

Sorry it has taken some time for me to get back to you.

Let me start off by saying that as soon as I read your post and what you had asked me to do, I knew immediately that I did not have the right card set to do this reading. I just did not feel comfortable doing this reading with my cards that I had, so I went and found a set that I was drawn to and that I felt comfortable using for this reading. I have never had that feeling before.

Anyway - onto the reading that I did for Zoey

The card set that I used is "Magical Messages from the Fairies" by Doreen Virtue.

Now normally when I do a reading, I try not to over shuffle the deck, but this time round, for some reason, I felt it was more important to shuffle the deck more than usual. Again, I have never had that feeling before.

The first card - which is the immediate past in relation to the situation and the card that I drew was "Patience, Please". The quote on the card says "What you're asking for is coming about. Have patience, as there are unseen factors that need to occur first". This card means that Zoey has had to have patience, stay positive and know that heaven has heard her prayers and is working on them.

The second card - is the current status and what needs to be worked on and the card that I drew is "Be Yourself". The quote says "This situation calls for you to be your authentic self, which is the basis for your personal power". This card means that Zoey just needs to be herself and know that she is most effective and powerful when she is genuine and true to herself. She just needs to trust her own feelings.

The third card - is the immediate future, if you continue the same path and follow the advice from the middle card. The card I drew is "New Career". The quote says "Your work focus is shifting in a positive, new and successful direction. This card means Zoey's dreams and prayers about her career have been answered. And that the universe is responding to her spoken and silent desires to have a fulfilling and meaningful profession.

I don't know if Zoey has any doubts about her career, but that is what the cards are telling me.

I am getting the feeling that all of this will play a part in her and her friends getting a house. Albeit a new career and then the house, or the house could be the doorway to a new career - I am not sure at the moment.

But overall Zoey just needs to have patience and be true to herself, no matter what the situation. And somewhere along the line, she will have a new career.

I hope that this helps, even in just a small way.

And any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 am

HI Jazz

Sorry it has taken some time for me to get back to you.

Let me start off by saying that as soon as I read your post and what you had asked me to do, I knew immediately that I did not have the right card set to do this reading. I just did not feel comfortable doing this reading with my cards that I had, so I went and found a set that I was drawn to and that I felt comfortable using for this reading. I have never had that feeling before.

Anyway - onto the reading that I did for Zoey

The card set that I used is "Magical Messages from the Fairies" by Doreen Virtue.

Now normally when I do a reading, I try not to over shuffle the deck, but this time round, for some reason, I felt it was more important to shuffle the deck more than usual. Again, I have never had that feeling before.

The first card - which is the immediate past in relation to the situation and the card that I drew was "Patience, Please". The quote on the card says "What you're asking for is coming about. Have patience, as there are unseen factors that need to occur first". This card means that Zoey has had to have patience, stay positive and know that heaven has heard her prayers and is working on them.

The second card - is the current status and what needs to be worked on and the card that I drew is "Be Yourself". The quote says "This situation calls for you to be your authentic self, which is the basis for your personal power". This card means that Zoey just needs to be herself and know that she is most effective and powerful when she is genuine and true to herself. She just needs to trust her own feelings.

The third card - is the immediate future, if you continue the same path and follow the advice from the middle card. The card I drew is "New Career". The quote says "Your work focus is shifting in a positive, new and successful direction. This card means Zoey's dreams and prayers about her career have been answered. And that the universe is responding to her spoken and silent desires to have a fulfilling and meaningful profession.

I don't know if Zoey has any doubts about her career, but that is what the cards are telling me.

I am getting the feeling that all of this will play a part in her and her friends getting a house. Albeit a new career and then the house, or the house could be the doorway to a new career - I am not sure at the moment.

But overall Zoey just needs to have patience and be true to herself, no matter what the situation. And somewhere along the line, she will have a new career.

I hope that this helps, even in just a small way.

And any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Apanda.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to do that for Zoey, I can relate to that for her big time, she is starting
a new course soon now she has had her 18th birthday, and this is an important time for her as she hasn't never worked but she knows now it is time for her to get going, so she can get a place of her own with a couple of
girlfriends.

I will pass this onto her and I will give you feedback then things get going for her okay :) so thankyou once again for your reading it was very positive, always trust your feelings when it comes to what cards you wish to
use for your readings as you did ;)

Love and light to you jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi Apanda.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to do that for Zoey, I can relate to that for her big time, she is starting
a new course soon now she has had her 18th birthday, and this is an important time for her as she hasn't never worked but she knows now it is time for her to get going, so she can get a place of her own with a couple of
girlfriends.

I will pass this onto her and I will give you feedback then things get going for her okay :) so thankyou once again for your reading it was very positive, always trust your feelings when it comes to what cards you wish to

I am glad that the reading was something that fitted in with Zoey's situation.

Ah a course - that is where the new career card comes into play.

It is strange, that is the first time that I have had the feeling that I didn't have the right cards. Never had that before and not sure if I will have it again, but it was good to know that I felt that as soon as I read your question for Zoey and the first thing that popped into my head was "I don't have the right cards for this question - none of the cards I have will help".

But there you go!!

Yes please, let me know what Zoey thought and let her know that she is welcome to contact me anytime for a reading. More than happy to help.

Amanda

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi Apanda.
girlfriends.

It is strange, that is the first time that I have had the feeling that I didn't have the right cards. Never had that before and not sure if I will have it again, but it was good to know that I felt that as soon as I read your question for Zoey and the first thing that popped into my head was "I don't have the right cards for this question - none of the cards I have will help".

But there you go!!

Yes please, let me know what Zoey thought and let her know that she is welcome to contact me anytime for a reading. More than happy to help.

Amanda
Hi Amanda,
thankyou so much I will let zar know she can contact you anytime for guidance it was very much appreciated and she sese thankyou very much xxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 am

good work ^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi Apanda.
girlfriends.

But there you go!!

Amanda
Hi Amanda,
thankyou so much I will let zar know she can contact you anytime for guidance it was very much appreciated and she sese thankyou very much xxx
Hi Jazz

I just wanted to see how Zoey was going with things and if my card reading that I did for her ended up helping in anyway?

Thanks

Amanda

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi Amanda,
Your reading did help zar (my pet name for her) and she appreciated it very much for you to take the time to do that for her.
Its funny how spirit lets you know what cards to use or not keep up the great readings and never doubt your intuition.
blessings jazz.

Return to “Psychic development”