Question for Jazz

apanda
Celestite

Question for Jazz

Postby apanda » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 pm

HI Jazz

I hope this finds you well.

I know that this may sound weird and I will explain - but I was just wondering if you are able to let me know what star sign you are please?

Trust me when I say that I will explain soon.

Thank you

Amanda

jazz
Angelite

Re: Question for Jazz

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 pm

HI Jazz

I hope this finds you well.

I know that this may sound weird and I will explain - but I was just wondering if you are able to let me know what star sign you are please?

Trust me when I say that I will explain soon.

Thank you

Amanda

Hi amanda i have only just seen this, i was born on a cusp april the 20th but because i was born in england in a different time zone closer to midnight my astrology chart sese i am a taurus. :) a female bull lol
will wait for explanation thanks ...jazzxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi amanda i have only just seen this, i was born on a cusp april the 20th but because i was born in england in a different time zone closer to midnight my astrology chart sese i am a taurus. :) a female bull lol
Hi Jazz

Oh - Taurus - like me :)

Hmm...interesting

Ok, the other night I was on another psychic website and asked about developing my card reading skills. I was told that a female with the star sign of Scorpio will come into my life to help me with this. And for some reason I though of you straight away - not sure why though.

So now I am a little confused as to who this person will be and how they will come into my life.

Oh well - guess I will find out eventually.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am

Hi Jazz

Oh - Taurus - like me :)

Hmm...interesting

Ok, the other night I was on another psychic website and asked about developing my card reading skills. I was told that a female with the star sign of Scorpio will come into my life to help me with this. And for some reason I though of you straight away - not sure why though.

So now I am a little confused as to who this person will be and how they will come into my life.

Oh well - guess I will find out eventually.
Hi fellow female bull lol,

Your guides will place who ever is meant to be in your path to help you develop any skills along with their guidance, physical works with spirit as we are one here.
Myself personally i am not a professional card reader i wish i could :( but i am not meant to read the cards professionally because i was chosen to work with the gifts i have in other ways.

What ever ,who ever, and how ever is meant to come into your life will happen in the way it is set up for you so dont worry we are all helped in our own way by spirit and physically with a teacher. :) or helper
You have good intuition so trust in that and dont doubt it . :) take care jazz .
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Psychic development”