Sage-ing while Age-ing

Truthseeker
Angelite

Sage-ing while Age-ing

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I just finished reading a book by Shirley Maclaine called “Sage-ing While Age-ing” I brought it a few years ago and finally got around to reading it, quite an interesting read, Shirley who is extremely open minded addresses many topics about the evolution of life, she spoke to many spiritual gurus, scientists/doctors, presidents & many other interesting people in her colourful life. She has done extensive research on UFO's & mentions how some US presidents even witnessed them and admitted it to her, how the media n governments hide it, she talks about the Annunaki/Sumerians, Atlantis, the Bible, the Mayans, extraterrestrials, life after death, ghosts, spirit guides the list goes on n on etc. etc. She talks about reincarnation and touches many topics so many hollywood people would be too afraid to even talk about in case they looked loopy. A lot of people have stated how nutty and way off they think she is over the years but even though she is eccentric, I don't think she is loopy. Hopefully by the time I get to her age I will have sage-d too, lol...... :))

Well I admire her because she actually came out with her beliefs and got off her ass and went out to search the truth and questioned many topics and did so much research on these topics instead of just believing what she is told, all this research must have taken up so much of her time, anyhow I won't waffle on too much about my thoughts because I wanted to copy n paste a little bit from her book when she talks about her dog Terry, this really made me think of what “us” humans are lacking, I'm sure most would agree:

“I think Terry feels cosmic love. She seems to forgive anything and everything, even though she remembers being hurt. She lives in a state of being where judgement or anger don't exist. The past, present, and future are irrelevant to her. She has her moods, but she is always present and interested in everything and anything new; she is perfectly content to be who she is. She doesn't torture herself with alternatives or concern about bad choices and worry. She seems to love being a dog although often she seems to feel she's a person. Her emotional generosity has no limits. Cynicism is not a concept for her. Nor is she worried about how she is perceived. She definitely wants to please, but her dignity forbids her going too far. At those moments, she looks like an Egyptian priestess.

I have taken her to parties and gatherings (sometimes frowned upon by the hostess). You would think an alien had landed; “She should be tied up in the backyard,” some thought. But she didn't stand around wondering if she was witty enough or whether she was wearing the latest styles or whether she had anything thought-provoking to say. She always goes straight to the point and jumps up, in greeting, on a lady wearing a stylish black dress and pearls. For that she is fawned over and petted with endearing terms of childish cries...or not. Either way, I'm sure Terry comes away from a sophisticated party with more pertinent information about everyone there than the human beings who attend. She is a searcher for the authentic core of another's being and doesn't care if she is perceived as naïve.”

If only us humans had that attitude wouldn't life be a lot easier, instead we complicate our lives.

Also I found this bit so funny couldn't stop laughing cause I just pictured it in my mind when she spoke about the Dalai Lama:

“I so often recall being in a huge stadium watching the Dalai Lama lecture. At seemingly inappropriate moments he would break into spontaneous peals of laughter. No knew why, and he never explained.”

I think the Dalai Lama just wants people to stop taking themselves so seriously, lol!

:D :o) :-B :@) :))

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Sage-ing while Age-ing

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

cool :-bd

by the way truthseeker, the Dalai Lama is not all that he seems to be.

Even when the Chinese government stopped Tibetan slavery in the 50's, the Dalai Lama and his elite friends in power continued slavery and torture against his own kind. He also conspired and was on the CIA payroll for a very long time.

Dalai Lama was at one time, a frightening dictator, and to think this guy is going around representing Tibet, makes me think nothing has changed.

the Vatican CIA has puppets everywhere
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 am

Hi there Chris,

I think you posted something a while back about the Dalai Lama but I never got around to reading it.

That would be a real blow and shame if the evidence to that proved to be true seeing as he preaches a lot about kindness and compassion and the buddhist teachings are all about peace which is what he is representing.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 pm

cool :-bd

by the way truthseeker, the Dalai Lama is not all that he seems to be.

Even when the Chinese government stopped Tibetan slavery in the 50's, the Dalai Lama and his elite friends in power continued slavery and torture against his own kind. He also conspired and was on the CIA payroll for a very long time.

Dalai Lama was at one time, a frightening dictator, and to think this guy is going around representing Tibet, makes me think nothing has changed.

the Vatican CIA has puppets everywhere
I agree people give themselves such names as the dalai lama yet he is only a man, he has a wonderful life maybe that is why he can laugh alot while others starve and suffer in poverty, wealth will always come into it some way to allow him to have the kind of life he has would he still tell us not to take ourselves so seriously if he was starving and had to go through rubbish dumps for food? I think not.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 pm

I agree people give themselves such names as the dalai lama yet he is only a man, he has a wonderful life maybe that is why he can laugh alot while others starve and suffer in poverty, wealth will always come into it some way to allow him to have the kind of life he has would he still tell us not to take ourselves so seriously if he was starving and had to go through rubbish dumps for food? I think not.
agreed :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic development”