clarification needed

apanda
Celestite

clarification needed

Postby apanda » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi

I am not sure if this is in the right spot - but I have done some readings for myself last night and today and I wanted to see if someone could clarify or help me understand what I got.

Last night I was using my Mermaids and Dolphins set and something strange happened to me. I have never had 3 cards jump out at me in one reading before. But all 3 cards made themselves known to me - so I went with them.

They basically said that I had to trust my intuition because my prayers and wishes had been heard and answered and that I had to sycronise myself to see the signs.

Today I did another reading with another set - with my Titania Fortune Cards and the 3 central cards that I got said that the reading could be for a woman in the house with children - the main card was a woman (which represents the person being read for - me).

I don't know what to make of all this. It seems like everything is pointing me in a certain direction, but I have gone in that direction so many times before and gotten hurt - I can't/won't do that again. But I am afraid that these are the signs that I should be looking out for and might miss.

Can someone please help?

jazz
Angelite

Re: clarification needed

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

Hi

Hi Apanda :) I feel the mermaids and dolphin cards you used,those 3 cards that jumped out at you were a sign a good sign for you to trust in your intuition, your prayers and wishes have been heard and answered and you will start to see signs, feel signs, hear signs and be more aware of signs, but i wouldnt keep doing readings on top of readings for yourself, you will get confused, go with what gels with you the most and leave it at that, you are obviously being guided and helped so accept that help and trust in the process of life, we all have hurts, sadness and disappointments,just as we have joy happiness and love, everything in life is a balance and once we are aware and have learned through our expereinces that have hurt,us we ont have to except the same again,and not everybody is out to hurt us.
When spirit send us signs that they know we need, they will be clear and will mean something to you, signs can be confusing at times, but you will get to know the difference between the significant ones and the ones that leave you confused your dolphin cards told you to trust so trust your intuition not your fears, doubts or insecurities.
Signs are sent to us to learn how to trust our intuition, along with many other ways we need to learn to trust what we feel as real for us.
Its the same with your cards use the ones you know and feel you can read with your intuition, you will know straight away that what you feel with your cards you can trust, like the reading you did for me you went with the cards you were drawn to and felt you wanted to use to give you the wisdom and guidance you needed along with your intuition to help me so stay with what you know and feels right for you.
There are books on signs to help you i was given as a gift a book by Denise Linn called signposts it is very good to help you understand more of signs The Universe sends us what we need its up to us to learn to trust what we see, feel, hear, touch, smell, and dream, dreams can bring us very powerful signs, messages, insights, premonitions, warnings, confirmation, reasurrance,guidance, seeing our loved ones and being with our loved ones, so pay attention to significant dreams you can remember.
We dont have to keep on having the same in our lives over and over, if we choose to learn, some will some wont, it is up to us to change any habit or negative thought pattern that keeps us in that frame of mind of the same thing happening to us, so we will stop our selves from experienceing what we could have that is right for us, because we choose to believe nothing will turn out for us that is different and of course that isnt true, the moment we choose to change our thought patterns into a different way of thinking that is positive for us good things happen, and we have a free will and choice to use to change things in our life that we dont want it is up to us to clear away any baggage that no longer serves us a purpose to make way for all that is new and positive for us. :)
Hope that helped some else may shed more light onto things for you...jazz.

I am not sure if this is in the right spot - but I have done some readings for myself last night and today and I wanted to see if someone could clarify or help me understand what I got.

Last night I was using my Mermaids and Dolphins set and something strange happened to me. I have never had 3 cards jump out at me in one reading before. But all 3 cards made themselves known to me - so I went with them.

They basically said that I had to trust my intuition because my prayers and wishes had been heard and answered and that I had to sycronise myself to see the signs.

Today I did another reading with another set - with my Titania Fortune Cards and the 3 central cards that I got said that the reading could be for a woman in the house with children - the main card was a woman (which represents the person being read for - me).

I don't know what to make of all this. It seems like everything is pointing me in a certain direction, but I have gone in that direction so many times before and gotten hurt - I can't/won't do that again. But I am afraid that these are the signs that I should be looking out for and might miss.

Can someone please help?
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 pm

HI Jazz

Sorry it has taken a little while to get back to you, I did get this - just been a little busy.

I actually got some books out from the library on angels and signs and things like that - have yet to read them, but will be interesting to see what I can get out of them.

I am trying to trust my intuition, but it's difficult. I never know if I am doing the right thing or not.

It freaked me out a little when all 3 cards jumped out - that has never happened to me before.

I guess I just need to relax and let things fall where they fall.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 am

HI Jazz

Sorry it has taken a little while to get back to you, I did get this - just been a little busy.

I actually got some books out from the library on angels and signs and things like that - have yet to read them, but will be interesting to see what I can get out of them.

I am trying to trust my intuition, but it's difficult. I never know if I am doing the right thing or not.

It freaked me out a little when all 3 cards jumped out - that has never happened to me before.

I guess I just need to relax and let things fall where they fall.
Hi Apanda,
Dont worry things will happen in divine timing for you, your spirit guides and angels will give you what you need, wisdom comes from experiencing things,they will teach you how to trust your intuition and how to know what is spirit and what isnt you cant ever do anything wrong its all learning. :)
take care jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 am

^:)^
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic development”